November 15, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Workloud is a great tool for our organization. Related is a real estate company with so many sites around the country and the world. We have a specific team of employees called "floaters" who are scheduled using Workloud and supply coverage to these sites during peak times of year and vacations of their employees. This tool is essentially being used by the entire organization as a primary scheduler and attendance software that we are able to easily customize to meet our growing needs.
- The roster in the scheduler is excellent. It allows you to do multiple designations for days, nights, holidays, vacations, PTO
- Ability to see all the employee requests and their remaining PTO hour usage. As an employer, you can monitor your employees PTO balances and requests to easily deny.
- Employees are able to see their schedule months in advance allowing them to plan their personal schedules much easier.
- Reporting functions can be improved to better be manipulated based on the organization's needs.
- Customer Service or a manual guide for training new employees would be very beneficial.
- When employees are promoted or change departments, it is often confusing to transfer them through the software. You lose all your past notes and history on the employee which I would prefer to retain.
Read this authenticated review
Workloud is excellent for a large organization, as it allows one manager to oversee all employees' scheduling, PTO and time off requests as well as ensure no overlap is occurring between schedules and sites. We give access to the site managers to train employees, and having this accountability has made it much easier to follow all requests and schedules to ensure they are up to date and remain accurate. Time & Attendance, Scheduling, Absence Management, and employee access on their mobile devices is key for such a large company. Less appropriate may be for a smaller organization where you can manually match schedules and keep track of PTO.