Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Workplace from Meta, and make your voice heard!
Enhanced Admin & Support
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $4 per month per user
Workplace is a business communication tool from Meta that helps teams stay connected in a simple and secure way. With familiar features like Live Video and Groups, users can share information, engage your employees, build culture and connect people anywhere, anytime. It is designed so the user doesn't need to be an IT genius to use it, and so that anyone can pick it up and get started straight away.
Workplace integrates with tools like Office 365, Google Workspace and ServiceNow, or the user can build custom integrations to connect any other tools relied upon. The vendor states that security and privacy are at the heart of Workplace - user data belongs to the user, and it is kept separate from Facebook.
Workplace boasts over 7M users worldwide.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese|
- leadership communication. When our CEO posts a video to all company - it always gets the highest engagement
- recognition/achievements posts
- live streams for education, knowledge sharing - we are a company of 12000 associates and there is no other corporate channel for us to gather more than 500 people in one place.
- sharing some very targetted messages - it's impossible to do at Workplace without creating a group. So we use email channel for such targetted communications
- instant communication like in a chat (probably it's less appropriate in our specific case because we use MS Teams for such quick communication instead of WP chats)
The recommended scenarios and where Workplace by Facebook fulfills the objective in a wonderful way are those where you want to transmit a message live to large audiences, without the need for the receivers of the transmission to install an application or additional components on their computers. The opposite case applies to events where all participants are required to have the need to interact with the interlocutors or in low-mass events.
- Great place for the HR department to post policies, forms, hiring.
- Good way for departments to work together on simple events.
- Good way to post daily events and get feedback from staff ongoing projects.
- It should be only for work-related items. No personal information should be posted.