Worksection is a project management solution with capabilities such as team organization, calendar, and Gantt chart control.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/e1/UM/AK2PMGEO6T26.PNGWorksection helps us not get lost in our numerous projectsEach venture is requested and organized in racks, connected to the schedule and the Gantt-graph. Whenever, you can survey the circumstance on any of the items. It is extremely advantageous that the customer/client can access this and freely screen the present procedures. This product addresses needs such as: Venture arranging and execution Following the season of our representatives Correspondence with customers Reports to our customers Count of pay,I like adaptable assignments and subtasks, extended security for errands and remarks (since we are working with our customers inside Worksection) and inherent clock with hourly rates. Worksection encourages us to break down complex undertaking into assignments and subtasks, set due dates and control time spent. We additionally share reports from Worksection to our customers, it encourages us to assemble straightforward relations with our customers. What's more, we figure pay for our representative in view of these reports.,Issues with composing editorial - must reload page to write Old style design Unfortunately there is no work area customer, it would be exceptionally valuable. Continually fixing to the Internet, extremely awkward when it isn't. I have this happens all the time. I'm sitting tight for new forms and I trust that I won't be disillusioned.,6,With this application, we have essentially enhanced the nature of our work, because everything is organized and reasonable. It is exceptionally advantageous that we can interface the customer to Worksection, which streamlines activities. Incredible cost. The greatest arrangement of 250 GB and a boundless number of "ventures", "organizations" and "individuals" on the record, makes this program the most beneficial - now it is $120 every month, considering the markdown when paying yearly. This is finished opportunity and trustworthiness - lead somewhere around 10 distinct organizations and 1000 individuals.,Wrike, Smartsheet, Teamwork Projects, Zoho CRM, Zoho Assist, Kanzen and Apollo,SmartSurvey, Inquisium, Typeform, Formstack, Wufoo, Doodle
Worksection

Worksection Reviews

Worksection
Filter 4 vetted Worksection reviews and ratings
September 18, 2018

Review: "Worksection helps us not get lost in our numerous projects"

1. Venture arranging and execution
  2. Following the season of our representatives
  3. Correspondence with customers
  4. Reports to our customers
  5. Count of pay
  • I like adaptable assignments and subtasks, extended security for errands and remarks (since we are working with our customers inside Worksection) and inherent clock with hourly rates.
  • Worksection encourages us to break down complex undertaking into assignments and subtasks, set due dates and control time spent.
  • We additionally share reports from Worksection to our customers, it encourages us to assemble straightforward relations with our customers. What's more, we figure pay for our representative in view of these reports.
  • Issues with composing editorial - must reload page to write
  • Old style design
  • Unfortunately there is no work area customer, it would be exceptionally valuable. Continually fixing to the Internet, extremely awkward when it isn't. I have this happens all the time. I'm sitting tight for new forms and I trust that I won't be disillusioned.
I can prescribe Worksection for computerized offices, for organizations that consider the season of their representatives and who pitch time to their clients.

Worksection Scorecard Summary

Task Management (1)
Resource Management (1)
Gantt Charts (1)
Scheduling (1)
Workflow Automation (1)
Team Collaboration (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (1)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About Worksection