Workzone Reviews

November 11, 2015
Jennifer Sanchez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I believe Workzone has been an essential tool to our business in New York City office, it has gained our confidence in safety and delivery of materials in a timely manner.
Read Jennifer Sanchez's full review
February 18, 2015
Cristina Sanford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have been evaluating workflows for other products that are not project management products. WZ allows for workflow maximization without limiting our ability to configure different processes to meet the needs of each functional area.
Read Cristina Sanford's full review
Claudius Bistricean | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have used Jira in the past and most like will continue and use it. The WorkZone user experience was so weak that I felt that I was in Excel all day. The issue with the dates was such a head it has really turned me off the product. I really felt that WZ should have been a free product, the user experience made me feel that the product was really cheap.
Read Claudius Bistricean's full review
March 19, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

I found that it was a good software for project management only businesses but not a good fit for a multi-departmental advertising/marketing type company with multiple clients and vendors.
March 10, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

I was very impressed with how easy the WorkZone software is to use, and would very likely recommend the software to a colleague. I do see room for small improvements, however. I do not currently use WorkZone in my company, but if there is ever a need to implement a project management program, I would be happy to recommend WorkZone. The system is easy to learn (a plus when implementing from scratch in a new company) and the WorkZone team provides unlimited training and support.

Likelihood to Renew

Because of time constraints, our team hasn't been able to fully implement and change our existing processes. If we can get our templates set up and maybe some better export options figured out, I think it'll be a no-brainer to renew, but until then it maybe be difficult to financially justify something we're only partially using.

Likelihood to Renew

I voted to renew. But in the future, we may consider more of a recruiting-type of program. We need something that will interface more with our other systems. Or perhaps in another year, Workzone will be enhanced to do more of what our particular company needs.

Task Management (6)
Resource Management (6)
9.5
Gantt Charts (3)
Scheduling (6)
Workflow Automation (6)
Team Collaboration (6)
9.5
Support for Agile Methodology (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (5)
Email integration (3)
1.4
Mobile Access (3)
Timesheet Tracking (3)
10.0
Change request and Case Management (2)
10.0
Budget and Expense Management (2)
10.0
Project & financial reporting (1)

What is Workzone?

Workzone is a web-based tool for project management and collaboration from Workzone in Norristown, PA, that contains a full array of the features needed for project management. It's hub is the project dashboard, which provides a platform for team communication and tracking tasks over time as they progress towards completion. An automated to-do list can be sent to each user. Alerts flag issues nearing a critical moment or events of which team members need be aware. Templates classify projects and save time, task dependencies keep events happening in the proper order. The central dashboard allows team members to view new project requests, and the familiar Gantt chart organizes projects and their events over time. Workload reports see that tasks are assigned to the personnel best positioned to take them on. Furthermore it includes a calendar, document uploading and sharing capability, assigning permissions, email integration, a discussion board, and other features.

Live unlimited support is available to all customers, a demo is available as well. Pricing is variable.

Workzone Features

Has featureDocument Management
Has featureMobile Access
Has featureTimesheet Tracking
Has featureBudget and Expense Management
Has featureSingle Sign-On (SSO)
Has featureAPI Integration