Also used by some Marketing groups for project management.
Task Management (202)
Team Collaboration (200)
Gantt Charts (174)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wrike, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
Wrike is an enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform designed to help companies do their best work. The vendor boasts thousands of leading brands use Wrike to scale their output, boost visibility, and increase results. Wrike is designed to help users create a structure that helps accelerate business impact, and lets teams focus on the right work. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, service delivery teams, and more, Wrike states their goal is to define the next generation of work management worldwide.
Security: Wrike is ISO/IEC 27001 certified and has data centers in the US and EU. Data is encrypted both at rest and when in transit. Wrike offers flexible data access control setup by allowing admins to control Access Roles. Wrike’s data backup provides near real-time database replication to ensure data is backed up and available on dispersed servers.
Collaboration: Bring s the enterprise together, regardless of where people are in Wrike’s collaboration space. Break down silos with built-in communication and editing tools that foster teamwork and productivity while reducing risks. Wrike offers hundreds of integrations to make work easier.
Visibility: visualizations of team and project portfolio performance to facilitate faster and smarter data-driven decisions. Reports and dashboards bring transparency into project expectations for stakeholders.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Free ebook: 5 most common mistakes made by project managers
- The Marketing Executive’s Guide to Leading Business Transformation
- From Process to Automation: The Professional Services Work Management Benchmark Report:
- Customized & Configured: The Secrets Behind How Leading Companies Achieve Consistent Growth
- Collaborative Work Management for Creative Teams: A Buyer’s Guide
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil)|
Despite this, I believe Wrike has THE best search feature of anything I've ever used, as far as intelligence, speed, and accuracy. I can find almost anything from the past in a few seconds. We also like that we can create custom forms for certain workflows and divide larger projects into intelligible steps and, especially, sub-steps (or sub-tasks as Wrike calls them.)
Wrike are so useful for us for all kind of people, in Mexico so many people make task or works, and sometimes to report on projects on apps for smart devices are not so operative for them, so they need to have a easy apps and intuitive task to post information for projects so, in this way, PM and operations people can have straig acces for information and much more for communication.