Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Task Management (223)8.989%
- Team Collaboration (220)8.787%
- Gantt Charts (193)8.181%
- Scheduling (207)8.080%
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
Wrike is an enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform designed to help companies do their best work. The vendor boasts thousands of leading brands use Wrike to scale their output, boost visibility, and increase results. Wrike is designed to help users create a structure that helps accelerate business impact, and lets teams focus on the right work. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, service delivery teams, and more, Wrike states their goal is to define the next generation of work management worldwide.
Security: Wrike is ISO/IEC 27001 certified and has data centers in the US and EU. Data is encrypted both at rest and when in transit. Wrike offers flexible data access control setup by allowing admins to control Access Roles. Wrike’s data backup provides near real-time database replication to ensure data is backed up and available on dispersed servers.
Collaboration: Bring s the enterprise together, regardless of where people are in Wrike’s collaboration space. Break down silos with built-in communication and editing tools that foster teamwork and productivity while reducing risks. Wrike offers hundreds of integrations to make work easier.
Visibility: visualizations of team and project portfolio performance to facilitate faster and smarter data-driven decisions. Reports and dashboards bring transparency into project expectations for stakeholders.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Free ebook: 5 most common mistakes made by project managers
- The Marketing Executive’s Guide to Leading Business Transformation
- From Process to Automation: The Professional Services Work Management Benchmark Report:
- Customized & Configured: The Secrets Behind How Leading Companies Achieve Consistent Growth
- Collaborative Work Management for Creative Teams: A Buyer’s Guide
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil)|
- Synchronization with multiple platforms.
- Gantt charts.
- Easy to run sprints.
- Formulaic table view
- Proofing and approval.
- Request forms.
- Visual management and alignment of priorities across business organization.
- Avoiding over commitments of resources.
- Ease of deployment and use, adoption.
- Project status tracking
- Internal communication
- Due dates
- Approval process
- Custom fields
- Flexible project templates
- Made things easier to see
- Expedited task allocations for a global team
- Easier and efficient project tracking
- Ensuring that all designers are having 100 percent task allocations and no one is sitting aimlessly
- Real-time reports
- Task approvals
- Time tracking
- Project visibility
- Ability to tag/communicate within the tool about projects
- Workload of people
- Assigning tasks to colleagues
- Dashboard and the possibility to configure them as you need
- Task and work allocation
- Automated reminders
- Organized file management
- Resource management
- Collaborative editing
- Past Due Calendar
- Custom Reports
- Automation Bots
- Built in Analytics
- Request Forms
- Nesting: Ability to see/review a task within a parent task within a project.
- Task checklists and notes: A small, but incredibly useful feature for keeping the team up to date at all times.
- Foldering: Wrike does not a nice job of visually organizing folders and projects so that team members know exactly where to go when quick project update information is needed.
- Custom forms
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Time logging
- Project Management
- Intake Management
- Workflow process
- Gantt charts provide dependency options to automatically alert the assignee of a pending task once the previous task is complete
- Project and task tags for easy organization and reference
- Workspace fully accessible and visible by the whole team
- Forms provide an easy way for us to automate requests from other departments
- Wrike's iOS app has made the platform accessible while I travel
- Building custom to-do lists in Wrike makes it possible for me to make sure every part of the plan is done correctly.
- It allows us to always be aware of eventualities that arise in the projects I am working on, the notifications are perfect.
- The agility with which the platform can be handled allows us to be efficient, it is software with a simple system that allows us to move freely through each of its functions.
- It is a very customizable software, as we adapt it to our internal needs and the results are smooth and really according to plan.
- Collaboration - easily sharing files and giving/receiving feedback
- Customization - custom templates, views, and dashboards for the different tasks and teams involved
- Transparency - easily see what other teams/teammates are working on, what their bandwidth is, and status updates on tasks and projects
- Agile development.
- sprint processes.
- blueprint project creation
- customized fields
- @mentioning to reduce need for emails.
- Project management
- Time tracking
- Workflow creation and implementation
- Automating task creation
- API integrations with 3rd party technologies
- Work flows