Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Data export (30)
Multiple question types (30)
Custom logo/branding (32)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wufoo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Online Form Builder with Cloud Storage Database
Wufoo allows users to build custom online forms that they can use to collect data, payments and to automate workflows.
- Wufoo creates neat and user-friendly online forms.
- Wufoo helps us effectively gather data from our constituents.
- Wufoo helps us implement our annual events.
- Wufoo could improve their design options.
- Wufoo could perhaps explain their name better (maybe a tagline?).
Wufoo does not appear to be the most elaborate and ornate option for creating a form - so, if you desire opulence, perhaps look at a less streamlined alternative.
- Very user-friendly.
- Can upload templates and themes so you don't have to recreate your forms every time.
- Lots of capabilities for different types of questions and answer possibilities.
- Lots of options for customization.
- The branching logic (i.e. showing a question based on a previous answer) has glitched on occasion when configuring.
- The email confirmations are pretty basic.
- The Form Manager dashboard could be more engaging and show more holistic information.
- Ease of use.
- Easy setup.
- Communication with 3rd parties.
- Failsafe for info.
- WordPress compatibility.
- It would be nice if it had more customization, could go wider, etc.
- Better size responsiveness.
- Plug and play CSS.
- Easy of use
- Rich feature set
- The interface looks old and is not update for some time (apart from the new home page)
- Themes are lucking complex customizations (still they are very easy to use)
- Great pricing
- Extensive list of native integrations
- Wish there was more customizability with how the form looks embedded on a website.
- Wish there was better onboarding or a smaller learning curve for more advanced customizations.
- Wufoo helps to create data inlets for company processes.
- Wufoo helps gather feedback from customers and create reports.
- Customizing forms so that they appear seamlessly in web pages requires more technical expertise.
- Integrating with other systems for automation can be tricky.
Some of the processes where it’s especially useful are: when collecting information about candidates for a recruitment process; when gathering customer feedback; when executing a quick general purpose survey.
- Very user-friendly. I think a 10-year-old can create a form with ease. That's how simple it is.
- Customer service is very prompt. I've never had any issue with being assisted.
- I think the monthly submissions should increase. As of now, you get 100 submissions per month. That's not a whole lot.
- I would like it if the Submissions that are emailed out would come in HTML format instead of text format. Sometimes it can be a little confusing.
- Form logic.
- Embedded forms.
- Modern form styles.
- Update ui.
- Has a wide variety of question templates.
- Stores information so you can go back to it when needed.
- When looking at the completed forms, it doesn't cycle out the N/A information, so you have to weed through all answers even if they are N/A.
- It allows you to use the email link multiple times so someone can submit multiple forms.
Response forms (ie collect travel and hotel information for an upcoming meeting).
Speaker data collection (ie bios, photos, session descriptions).
Actual meeting registrations. Those are better suited for technology specially developed for that with money handling capabilities.
Abstract submissions -- again, those are best suited for technology where you can rate the submissions, etc.
- Easy to use
- Free Options
- Great Customer Service
- Clear pay structures
- limited functionality in free version
- some down time
- could have more video trainings
- Flexible, multiple entry forms: Wufoo allows users to create forms with multiple options or formats (radio, single choice, checkbox, text, paragraph text)
- Conditional forms: Need to ask a question that only applies to a specific group? Then Wufoo is for you - it allows you to create conditional logic that allows you to reserve specific paths for specific entrants.
- Integrations: Wufoo integrates with EVERYTHING via Zapier. You can sync it to Google sheets, email ESPs / CRMs, payment gateways... All kinds of applications for this software with its flexible uses & integrations, including embeddable HTML or direct integration to your website.
- Visual / Design: The visual UX is kind of boxy and very basic. It feels a little like typewriter on plain type paper. (You can customize the form with custom HTML, but for our applications, it's not worth hiring a designer for that.)
- Composing the form / form builder: Sometimes the user navigation & guidance in selection isn't so straightforward. You can figure it out, but it might take you a trial and miss to get exactly the option that you're looking for.
- There's a way for you to redirect your form and create conditional paths for users that move through your form - but this area is separated from the form building area itself, so it's easy to create a form and then miss this part of the form building (you have to look for it, and you have to be diligent about checking this in process as you edit your form.)
- Companies who want to automate their sales process. Our team uses Wufoo to screen applicants who want to use our services by measuring them with specific questions & qualifiers.
- Companies who want to better understand their users: Want to understand the preferences of your audience or create a survey? This is like SurveyMonkey, but better... Because it's more flexible. This can be integrated with email service providers or CRMs to create tags and custom data that will help create more customized, personalized marketing. (BIG for ROI)
- Small or large companies. This software is very budget-friendly.
- Customization is a HUGE plus for Wufoo. You can make your forms exactly how you want!
- Automated email response that can be utilized for your survey takers - this has allowed new hires to know we have successfully gotten their information.
- So user-friendly, both on the creating and taking side!
- It would be nice if there were no limit on fields, because it may seem like an overload of fields sometimes, but truly it is necessary information being gathered.
- The cost is a bit high even just for the starter version.
- Gather information in a timely manner.
- Organize responses to surveys/forms sent to my clients.
- Creates a user-friendly application for my clients, some who have little to no computer experience.
- Perhaps I have not learned how to alter this - but at times the text can be a little hard to read when I'm working with the older population.
- Providing an in-depth tutorial would definitely be helpful.
- I can't think of any others because I genuinely enjoy using the product.
- I would say simplicity is a strength both for the user and the administrator. Creating a form in Wufoo is simple and easy and in addition those filling out the survey are able to click on a link and start participation.
- Submitting a completed form is also a strength! As soon as the survey is done and they hit submit it comes directly back to us in an email so we are able to get results faster.
- Wufoo gives you the option to set up automated emails to those who have participated in the survey. This closes any loops for those wondering if everything was submitted correctly or if they need to redo it. It also makes things easier for the people keeping track of all the surveys.
- I would like to see the option for some better reports. I rarely use the reports feature but when I do I find it could be transferred over easier to Word or Excel.
- Not often but at times the filled out survey will be sent back to us in a wonky format where it makes a normal 2 page survey print about 7-8 pages. It can be resolved by going to Wufoo directly and printing.
- Wufoo has a super simple drag and drop form building interface which doesn't require any technical knowledge to create and publish a form.
- Wufoo also provides easy to use options for creating dynamic questions and allows for customizable field, page, and form logic/rules.
- We really like how easy it is to create and manage email notifications. These notifications are easy to change if internal staff shifts and notifications can also be tied to specific fields and user responses to help get the form submissions to right people as efficiently as possible.
- Wufoo has had a cap on the total number of fields you can use per form which has been a limiting factor for us when trying to build more complex forms.
- Wufoo does not support tabular fields or repeating fields which is a drawback since it limits the types of questions you can ask.
- Form organization in the admin interface is a little clunky and disorganized. It would be better if there were more customized options for organizing your library of forms.
- Allow Customized Lead generation with Demo Sign Up qualifications
- Integrate to Slack for ease of access to the individual reps
- Integrate into Sales Force for easier managing and tracking of these leads while not allowing duplicates through that clog the CRM.
- There have been moments when the integrations falter for one reason or another, so accessing the information is disrupted for a few minutes or so but apart from that the information is still there and we have had no real issues with the platform. It's simple and straightforward.
- Great integration with websites via code
- Simple and clean interface for creating forms
- The design of the final form in the website is not fancy but is minimalistic, so it can be used across a great variety of webdesigns
- As I said before, the design of the final form is not so fancy, so it could provide better form design options.
- I'm using the free version, but if the starter version was cheaper, maybe we could pay for its features.
- Wufoo lets you add mailing lists so anyone that needs to can see a copy of the filled out form. We forward all customer complaints and questions directly to our customer service team which allows them to reply immediately.
- Wufoo was very easy to integrate with Magento. Our implementation process was virtually pain free.
- Wufoo makes it very easy to set up a simple survey/form with multiple fields. We are able to create and launch a new Wufoo form in a matter of minutes on our site if necessary.
- Wufoo forms are very basic looking. Some more visual customization would be nice.
- We use Wufoo for very basic forms on our site and really don't run into a lot of issues with the functionality that Wufoo provides.
- Conditional logic is probably the number one reason we use Wufoo at all. It's very handy to be able to set up a form that adds fields if certain responses are given.
- Wufoo emails responses to forms to you, but it also can be used to create reports to analyse the responses you get for each form
- The user interface for building forms is pretty easy to use. It's very handy for non-technical people, and we have some of those in our office.
- Emails sent from Wufoo are not encrypted, so data sent via the email notifications should not be considered secure.
- When you delete entries from the Wufoo Entry Manager, they're permanently deleted. All entry data, files, and comments that are deleted can't be restored.
- You can't use the File Upload field as the subject field for conditional logic rules.
- Has many different form field options.
- Rules for answers
- Integrates well with other platforms.
- Look and feel. It has a very "ballot" feel and less of a custom website feel.
Where I think Wufoo needs improvement is the look and feel of the forms. They are very elementary in their design and are not very customizable for companies that may want to use a form on their website to collect subscribers or leads.
- Easy to use
- Easy to export data
- Somewhat customizable
- Somewhat of a learning curve
- Not fully customizable, definitely holds your hand a lot
- Some features are hidden or hard to find
- Sometimes tricky to export data
- Doesn't communciate to other softwares
- Easy to edit forms - especially for users with no coding experience
- Keeps information for long periods of time
- Easy to publish and share with clients/customers
- More robust interface for increased functionality
- A better way to export information and sort before exporting
- Ability to include calendar interface for scheduling with forms
- It's easy to create forms - with drag and drop you can compose a new form within minutes.
- It's easy to link Wufoo to other services like Google Drive. Almost all of our forms are connected to some other service to store our data.
- The number of fields is limited to 150. Some of our forms have a complex build up with different factors that show or don't show fields. Every radio button option is a "field" so this counts up quickly.
- For new users, all the features of Wufoo are not directly clear. Some features are hidden, like making your own themes and linking the form to 3rd parties. Wufoo can do a better job in their UI to emphasize this.
- Contractor references
- Meetup signup form
- Versatile field types allow the creation of a wide variety of forms.
- Responsive layout means forms work across devices without us needing to write any code.
- Implementing themes (color and layout schemes) is a little bit messy and could use an overhaul.
- Intake forms
- Contact forms
- Job applications
- Sign up forms
- Testimonial collection
Not great for:
- Complex surveys
- Lack of technical experience is just fine, very easy to create.
- Lots of options for customizing.
- Could use a few more options to 'pretty' up the forms.
- Some basic flow improvements would be welcome such as continuous typing for a phone number instead of having to tab over or click the next box.
- More flexibility to build the form the way you want.