Wufoo is a web application for creating online forms. The tool automatically builds the database, backend and scripts needed making it easy to collect and understand data. Wufoo was acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2011.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/e6/rf/87GSFXLLMXNK.PNGNo Need to Chase Results with WufooWufoo is utilized mainly by our marketing team for sales development. When leads come in through our website they are directed to our communication channel in Slack through Wufoo. If there are times when our communication board integration is down we don't miss out on these valuable leads because Wufoo holds them all in its servers as well.,Allow Customized Lead generation with Demo Sign Up qualifications Integrate to Slack for ease of access to the individual reps Integrate into Sales Force for easier managing and tracking of these leads while not allowing duplicates through that clog the CRM.,There have been moments when the integrations falter for one reason or another, so accessing the information is disrupted for a few minutes or so but apart from that the information is still there and we have had no real issues with the platform. It's simple and straightforward.,9,It has managed to organize hundreds of hot leads so that they are easy to contact When our parameters changed for who qualified, it was easy to change the information provided in requests. Creating surveys for our current clients was easy and straightforward.,Salesforce Lightning Platform, Slack and Zapier,Zapier, Salesforce Lightning Platform, RingCentral,Customer Surveys Research StudiesWufoo is a great and simple form/survey toolOur use of Wufoo is really quite simple. We use it to create a form and embed it in our website where it serves the purpose of being our contact form. The person who wants to contact us fill this contact form and Wufoo automatically send us an e-mail with all the information that the said person filled out.,Great integration with websites via code Simple and clean interface for creating forms The design of the final form in the website is not fancy but is minimalistic, so it can be used across a great variety of webdesigns,As I said before, the design of the final form is not so fancy, so it could provide better form design options. I'm using the free version, but if the starter version was cheaper, maybe we could pay for its features.,8,It has a positive impact because it was used as the contact form by contacts that ended up doing business with us. We use the free version, so in terms of investment it cannot have a negative impact.,Typeform, Google Forms and SurveyMonkey,Facebook for Business, Slack, Google Ad Manager,Customer SurveysWufoo - Easy to Use Form BuilderWe use Wufoo to collect survey information from users of our SaaS platform. At the end of each hour of their assigned online coursework, we ask if they had any technical difficulties, and if so, what they were. We also formerly used Wufoo to collect user feedback regarding the content we displayed during the course of the hour. Wufoo allows us to create and embed forms that include conditional logic, without writing any code ourselves.,Conditional logic is probably the number one reason we use Wufoo at all. It's very handy to be able to set up a form that adds fields if certain responses are given. Wufoo emails responses to forms to you, but it also can be used to create reports to analyse the responses you get for each form The user interface for building forms is pretty easy to use. It's very handy for non-technical people, and we have some of those in our office.,Emails sent from Wufoo are not encrypted, so data sent via the email notifications should not be considered secure. When you delete entries from the Wufoo Entry Manager, they're permanently deleted. All entry data, files, and comments that are deleted can't be restored. You can't use the File Upload field as the subject field for conditional logic rules.,8,We use Wufoo to determine if users have technical issues with our platform. This doesn't really produce ROI in our case, but it's necessary to understand our user experience and maintain the platform. We formerly used Wufoo to garner user feedback as we were building the platform. This helped us in understanding what kinds of content users liked in general vs what they didn't.,Formstack,Moodle,Customer SurveysWufoo ReviewWe are a digital marketing organization that uses Wufoo for form fill-outs for a portion of our clients. We have currently 6 active forms. Wufoo forms only account for a small portion of the forms that we use, as we have other form providers. The Wufoo form allows us to collect leads for a certain type of customer whose information up-front is very delicate (health care) and allows us to cater responses to them based on their answers.,Has many different form field options. Rules for answers Integrates well with other platforms.,Look and feel. It has a very "ballot" feel and less of a custom website feel.,7,We use Wufoo a lot for our healthcare clients that are looking to collect more information about their potential customer. This has allowed us to have great success with our healthcare clients, and has become one of our major areas of revenue for our company.,,Customer Surveys Research StudiesWoo Hoo for WufooWe use the forms to easily collect data both internally and externally. Internally, we used the Wufoo forms to collect information to order all employees new business cards. Externally, we use it for people to express an interest in donating their car or donating their stuff. It's used within the development and communications departments. It allows us to be more modern and streamline processes.,Easy to use Affordable Easy to export data Somewhat customizable,Somewhat of a learning curve Not fully customizable, definitely holds your hand a lot Some features are hidden or hard to find Sometimes tricky to export data Doesn't communciate to other softwares,8,Helped us grow our businesses Helped us reach people who didn't want to call, preferred to fill out a form online Provided us with more data to use for future marketing Allowed us to collect customer data to better influence our marketing strategy,SurveyMonkey, Google Forms, WordPress, SurveyGizmo and SurveyLegend,AgoraPulse, Bitly, Evernote,Employee Surveys Customer Surveys Research StudiesWufoo - ease of use makes it easy to recommendOur university utilizes Wufoo across several departments. The program allows us to segment each form by department so that each department has its own separate login, making the information available to each department very specific to said department. We use a TON of different forms for many departments that hold a wide variety of information as well. The forms are kept on Wufoo's servers as well so we can always search through past submissions to analyze any trends we become interested in.,Easy to edit forms - especially for users with no coding experience Keeps information for long periods of time Easy to publish and share with clients/customers,More robust interface for increased functionality A better way to export information and sort before exporting Ability to include calendar interface for scheduling with forms,7,Gives clients quick and easy forms to fill out - increased satisfaction due to ease Our department often has to follow up with clients after submitting their forms We use Wufoo to schedule campus visits - this is where the form is found lacking most of us. We would love for a calendar feature to be able to block out certain dates or redirect before a form is completed.,Google Forms,Adobe Photoshop, GoldMine, Apple iCloud,Customer SurveysSolid and reliable productWe use Wufoo for custom forms that collect a wide range of data: Contractor referencesTestimonialsMeetup signup formWe also implement Wufoo forms for clients and for everything from a simple contact form to a detailed intake or job application.,Versatile field types allow the creation of a wide variety of forms. Responsive layout means forms work across devices without us needing to write any code.,Implementing themes (color and layout schemes) is a little bit messy and could use an overhaul.,9,Wufoo has supported our ROI by offering features that would otherwise take a lot of time to code.,Google Forms,Craft, ExpressionEngineWufoo Forms CreatorMy company uses Wufoo to enable electronic on-boarding and time sheet submission for our temporary employees. This process has proven far more efficient and has greatly improved the accuracy of the information received.,The forms are easy to create and easy to use. These factors are a plus because you don't have to be a super savvy tech person to manage the forms and the end user finds them easy to understand and complete.,There are limits to the number of fields one can use in a Wufoo form. This became problematic when we needed to create a complex expense form. Additionally, the form needs to be completed in one session. It isn't possible to start a form, save the information entered to that point and then complete it later.,10,Wufoo has had a positive impact on our business,Cognitoforms,1,1,Electronic on-boarding and time sheet submission,Timesheet submission,Surveys,10,10Formulating the perfect formWe use Wufoo primarily for dynamic event registrations (using PayPal integration) and follow up surveys. The software is using across departments and is used to collect data in a single source document for future use and integration into CRM and advocacy tracking systems.,Wufoo's layout is simple and intuitive. A single click will add a field to your form, and more advanced users can customize forms with minimal time invested to create complex and advanced systems. Integration into webpages is simple. The code is provided in several formats and its a matter of copy and paste. Payments are incredibly easy to integrate once you have the appropriate accounts set up with a third party approved vendor. Creating receipts, follow up emails, and establishing form logic is very simple - a few clicks and you're done!,Fields are set and cannot be modified (with few exceptions). An inexperienced user needs to invest significant time in order to understand how logic works, how hidden fields can alter a form, and what the full range of functionality is. The Wufoo blog begins to explain this, but there isn't a step-by-step guide to take you from 0 to 60 in a short period of time. While Wufoo has some pre-populated fields you can choose from (US states, for example), you can't save your own lists for use in future forms. Wufoo's biggest flaw is that forms cannot communicate with one another. Each form is an island, and data cannot move between forms or be uploaded to a new form. When you delete a field, all data previously collected and associated with that field is lost forever.,7,We've collected more revenue using less staff time than ever before. Wufoo allowed us to move online from paper-based systems. Our data is now standardized and more accurate since it is input by end users instead of staff (who had to decipher handwriting).,Google Forms and Salsa Labs,Customer SurveysUsing Wufoo since February 2012I currently use Wufoo to implement forms for over 20 Website Clients. I have over 40 forms in use currently ranging from basic contact forms to complex custom ordering forms. We choose to start using Wufoo back in February 2012 after searching for a solution that allowed us to incorporate PayPal Payment with customized order forms. We need to collect very specific user information for a particular client's educational workshops and Wufoo offered us the best solution. We also use the custom reports to provide clients with monthly and annual sales reports which they love. We have used Wufoo to create simple contact forms, surveys, event RSVP, livestock show entry forms w/payment, farm market order forms w/payment, daycare employment applications, education workshop registrations w/payment, and more. I have had a few technical questions and I received direct email responses and dialog with the same support staff person to resolve or answer my question. Overall, Wufoo have been a huge benefit to our business as it provides us a way to create customized solutions for clients in an easy package.,Payment integration Customized appearance to match existing website styles Useful reports,It is sometimes hard to find the answers in the documentation library for advanced issues; but the "ask support" option has always helped,10,We can offer better services without hand coding complex forms.,icebrrg,3,9,9Easy and Seamless Data Collection and ProcessingI'm a freelance graphic/web designer and I use Wufoo for two clients, one holds a large festival in the fall and has the need to manage vendor applications and emails and the second is a small private school who uses Wufoo to gather contact and volunteer interest info from parents. Both of these forms feed into MailChimp which allows them to manage their emails.,I love how easy it is to create a form and collect a variety of data, but also to customize the look of it. In both instances where I use Wufoo, there is a need to use the information collected to create and maintain a detailed email list, containing several kinds of information—basic like contact info, but also breaking into categories like all of the different areas where parents want to volunteer. In the past, the school had to use paper and every parent's form had to be hand typed in. Now with Wufoo, they indicate all of their volunteer interests, all of the data gets sent to MailChimp, and we're able to send information to specific segments/groups based on their interests. It's saved countless hours of manual work and eliminated a lot of typos. I love that you can integrate with payment options, as well as collect files. It makes collecting the application info from Craft Vendors seamless, and I don't need to track them down for payment. I also love the rules option, so you can show/hide specific fields based on a user's answer.,Wufoo fits all of my needs at this time so if I had to pick something that could change (and this would be picky), the site/interface could use a little bit of a freshen up. But like I said, that's being picky.,10,Wufoo has eliminated the need for hours and hours of hand typing of paper forms that included contact information as well as different kinds of interest information, also eliminating typos in email addresses. In the case of the festival that I use Wufoo for, we've also eliminated paper forms and it saves an incredible amount of time, I simply post the link to the form and vendors sign up, they can attach their images, signed forms, payment and they're done, and I don't need to process anything.,MailChimpWufoo may be a funny name, but is means serious businessWufoo has been a terrific solution for our website needs at Oklahoma Baptist University. We moved from hand-coded forms (that looked pretty stale) to a simple and easy to use software. Time investment for creating forms dropped drastically. We liked Wufoo so much, that we re-created all existing forms as Wufoo forms -- so they all now, look consistent and offer a user-friendly experience. Our department assists all other departments, university-wide, with creative services. Thanks to Wufoo, forms are an easier task, so we can focus more time on other tasks. Wufoo also eliminated the need to relay data to our clients (departments). They can log in to to Wufoo easily to view data and print off spreadsheets, removing us as middlemen.,Features like drag-and-drop and pre-defined fields make the form creation process very simple. Even when you need something more advanced, the design options and rules are very helpful. If you don't know how to do something, Wufoo has a lot of helpful information on their site.,No categorization for forms can make editing difficult (you have to search and remember the title of the form). Wufoo can only handle so many fields. There have been times, we've had to get creative to fit all of the needed content within field restrictions. There have been times when field rules can be clunky if you have a lot. Things start to break.,9,Increased employee efficiency Faster turnaround Easier access to form data Grants multiple user access,ninjaforms and WordPress,Employee SurveysHow I found Happiness and Satisfaction with WufooWe first used Wufoo as an embedded form on our website to collect information on registrants for the NFL's Business-Connect program (minority & women-owned business initiative). The first form was lengthy and involved many different kinds of data fields including "file upload" for businesses certification documents. This worked extremely well. As data was collected I imported it into a custom-built Access database to allow our Business Connect Manager direct access to the information. Incrementally I exported new data and updated the Access db. Wufoo has built a very easy-to-use export function that allowed rapid and accurate exports. Next I built a Wufoo form to collect data on donors and their contributions to our charitable foundation. This form was linked to Paypal for payment processing and the form was imbedded in our website to make it available to visitors to our site. Following these two initial forms, I designed an additional 50 forms that served as collection tools for surveys, contest entries, vendor revenue data, event invitation, transportation registration among others. Forms were used across departments including Marketing, Philanthropy, Events & Hospitality, Administration, Information Systems and Community Affairs.,Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use. Building something, anything, from scratch on a website scares the you-know-what out of the average user. Wufoo is incredibly easy to learn, well, the basics, that is. And I had one particularly lame-brained user up and running with Wufoo in short order. Truth is, I built the majority of the forms and often tweaked forms built by others, but Wufoo provides such an easy interface that building and revising is quite simple. After my first few forms, I began to discover some of the truly marvelous features Wufoo provides. Knowing just a bit of html can make an average form look really fancy. Creating colorful, imaginative headers made the forms fun to open. Frequently users would come to me last minute and I would bang out a basic form for their review in just minutes. Because of the simple drag and drop interface, I was able to turn projects around in record time. Allows users at all levels to build custom forms immediately. You don't have to be an IT wiz or html writer to build a complex form in Wufoo. Even a beginner can find success without any prior knowledge of form building or databases or coding. But if the user wants to experiment, there is plenty of good documentation to encourage him/her to explore and go fancy. Support. I can't say enough about the fantastic support I received from Wufoo. I would email them a question and they never failed to respond in less than a few hours. And their answers were clear and concise. They would look at the form in question (the one I had built) and make specific recommendations on how to solve my specific problem. In certain instance, they would even create a form (in my account) to demonstrate the solution. Emails I received from Support were always signed by a person so not only was the support excellent, it was also very personal.,Each rules tab has a limit of 50 rules per form. Because of the complex nature of some of my forms (or the crazy things my users wanted to see) I had a couple occasions where I needed more than 50 field rules. If a form-filler choose X from a list, I wanted 10 other fields to become visible, if he chose Y from that same list, I wanted 10 different fields to become visible. Going on like this will pretty quickly use up the 50 rule limit. However, I was able to modify these complicated forms to work around the rule limitation. But I had the feeling from my contact with support that this limitation might be lifted in the future.,10,Allowed quick contribution processing linking to Paypay which gave the donors confidence that their information was protected. Rapid deployment of new forms allowed near-impossible deadlines to be achieved. Real-time event registration allowed planners to keep registration open or closed due to attendance goals.,,0,6,10Easy, fun, and very trainable, I can attest to all of this.Wufoo is used by marketing teams to conduct surveys, gather info, and generate their email lists. Often it was used for follow up questions on their trade show counterparts. It was used across the organization on the various teams.,Ease of use with a drag and drop interface. This was consistently a winning point when they reviewed whether to stay with Wufoo for forms services. Easy to train on and refer to documentation on the part of the user. We consistently had ready to go documents in the event a business team needed guidance. Sense of humor. In times when we needed customer support, we were always left grinning at the tongue in cheek nature of the feedback or instructions if something seemed wrong.,For what we used it for, I cannot speak to areas of where it could use improvement. It handled the use cases very well and seldom left us looking for more. One small thing I could recommend would be a configurable file uploader option so the user or developer could configure where the files were stored.,9,I was in a developer role so I had little visibility into the metrics from the marketing folk that I assisted.,,Customer Surveys Research StudiesWuFoo gets a Woo Hoo! for event and program registrationsLandmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) is using WuFoo for online conference, workshop, webinar, subscriber list and certificate program or course registrations. WuFoo is also currently being used by several other Landmark College departments such as Student Affairs, Events, and the Office for Institutional Advancement for internal and external submissions with various stakeholders such as faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni and donors.WuFoo allows LCIRT to quickly set-up registration for training events with the added benefit of a providing an online payment option. Our forms use "Rules" in order to provide messages to those seeking various payment options such as check, purchase order or online credit card payment. The form inbox, that is sortable by name, date, etc. is very helpful for customer service follow-up and registration tracking. Additionally, the form completion status for each submission is useful for customer service follow-up.,Ease of use: The tutorials are very helpful for implementing a basic form and then moving forward to more complex forms. Online payment option: Wide range of online payment partners such as PayPal to choose from. Customization: Forms and submission responses can be customized to meet the needs of various projects.,Online payment with Google Merchant did not provide payment submission status. When a payment was submitted, the WuFoo form did not record the correct status. One had to check with Google Merchant (now Wallet) to see is a payment had indeed been submitted.,8,Quick Implementation: Forms can be created, copied and edited very quickly. Links to forms can easily be added to web pages with URL info provided by WuFoo. Improved Customer Service: Submissions can be sorted and tracked easily which dove-tails into quicker response to customer inquiries and issues. Faster financial returns: Online payment and increased awareness of other payment options allows for quicker payment of open accounts.,Constant Contact,10,Implemented in-house,No,Building product knowledge: Creating a basic form is very easy to do. For more complicated forms with online payment and "Rules", tutorials must be located and read carefully.,8,8Startup School Seeks Sleek Form SubmissionWe use Wufoo for all permanent form collections at our school, from operations to billing to recruitment. We use it primarily for applications, surveys, data collection / updates, and registrations. Some specific examples: student enrollment; summer school enrollment; school lunch program registration; credit card authorization for automatic bill payment; applications for faculty and staff positions; formal internal surveys. We are better able to meet our school's sustainability goals by collecting our "paper" work through Wufoo.,Wufoo is particularly useful for creating more complex forms. You have the option to hide/show fields; this makes for a shorter, easier to navigate form for people you need less information from. You also have access to basic code formatting, which requires some additional knowledge but gives greater range of display options. You have options of how to view your data. You can export all results to an excel spreadsheet to analyze it that way, similar to the way googleforms records responses. But you can also see the full form with the responses in it - if you've forgotten how the question was phrased, or need to understand the context for a response, that view is easily available. The list view of all the forms you've created is very helpful when referring to multiple forms during the same period of time. Sharing editing power with multiple people is easy, including the ability to allow different levels of access to specific forms. If you're collecting sensitive data, you get to choose who can view it. If you don't want someone to have access at all anymore, it's fairly simple to either delete their account or to change the commonly held password.,Although it gives coding options, the formatting for fields is still pretty limited. There is no option for blocks of text other than "section breaks". The rules section is cumbersome. The show/hide fields option in this section has only simple logic, so in order to create complex rules, you have to create a very long list of simple rules. Functional, but cumbersome. I'd like to see more development toward more bulk entry options. For single responses, you can email the whole form to multiple email addresses. It would be great to have a simple system to be able to send the response to the email entered in a response en masse with an option to add an additional message.,7,Reduction in handwriting interpretation errors in the move from paper to online forms. Increased capacity to receive and analyze responses. Requires extra time spent in outreach to desired respondents who lack access to internet or computers.,Google Forms,6,9,Implemented in-house,5From a self-proclaimed Wufoo guruI work for a small non-profit in the Health Care industry. We are limited in resources and WuFoo has really been an awesome product for us. We use it for everything from the Contact Us portion of our website to Event Registration to Evaluation Surveys and everything in between. It's so easy to use, fun to play around with and has helped me to learn such things as CSS code and basic HTML. In the event that we've needed to contact Customer Service for assistance, they've been extremely helpful and they also are appreciative of feedback. I'm known as the WuFoo guru here so WuFoo makes me look good!,Wufoo is VERY easy to use. When we started using Wufoo, no training was required. I was able to just jump right in. The Help features are very useful. If I'm struggling with figuring out something on my own, I almost always can find the solution in the Help section. If not, I've emailed Wufoo and received assistance really quickly. Wufoo is fun to use! We use it to create staff satisfaction surveys, party invites, and other creative things in addition to the standard registration forms, evaluations, etc.,The reports can be a little rough looking when we have a longer form. The data grids are nice but often cumbersome for someone to view. In those situations, we export the data to excel and plug into our own report forms. A cloud-like situation would be helpful for saving old forms. It's nice to reference previous forms but our main page gets bogged down. It would be nice to have a second page to save old forms and have the main page be for active forms. Simpler formatting would be nice for those who do not know HTML. To be able to bold or change font size with the click of a button would be helpful.,10,Increased efficiency. We used to do all of our event registrations via paper form and then have staff enter into a database. This is much easier. We provide better customers service. It is very easy to register someone over the phone if they are unable to do it themself and to answer questions about registrations. Easier reporting to management. If a manager wants to know how many people are registered for an event, I can easily provide real time data witout much effort on my end.,,10,15,4,Registration forms Evaluation Surveys Employee questionaires,Party Planning Customizing surveys,Hoping to use to to collect payment for event registrations. Currently we only accept check or cash payments.,No,10,NoWoohoo for Wufoo!The company for which I was office manager utilized Wufoo to create a schedule of classes for its after-school performing arts program. With over a dozen classes offered, the admin department needed an easy way to allow parents to scroll through the class offerings and view the options and also to know when a class had reached its capacity.,Wufoo's selection of forms allow for many variables, making it possible to cater each form to serve our organizational needs. I loved the ease with which we could reorder the forms by clicking and dragging -- no need to start over or redo any work! Wufoo's support team is excellent. Whenever I had a question about the possibility of adding more flexibility to our forms, they got back to me quickly and with helpful solutions.,When I used Wufoo while at that company, it would have been great to have had the functionality to store credit card information so that parents do not have to fill it out every semester, but I realized that there were likely either security or privacy issues preventing such a thing. However, it's great that PayPal integration is available! It would be great to redesign the Form Manager UI so that it's not so overwhelming to look at and have to scroll down through all our forms, which looked so similar because they were class offerings. Sometimes when adding classes (forms) or when gathering student head counts, we would lose track of where we left off. This meant having to backtrack, which took up time. Even something as simple as numbering the forms would've helped us not lose our place when performing class-by-class data entry or tabulation. More view options for searching forms would be helpful.,8,Wufoo has enabled our customers (parents) to efficiently sign up for classes in an organized and -- hopefully -- pain-free way. The quicker they can convert their kids from prospective students to confirmed students, the more time we have on the back end to plan for the semester and cater the curriculum. Our employee efficiency was increased, thanks to Wufoo. After the initial time investment of creating the forms for each semester, adding new students and managing the class sizes was so much easier and freed up our admin's time to take on other crucial tasks. With the ability to add a maximum-capacity variable to our forms -- one that triggers an alert that a class is full -- we were able to solve the prior problem of double-booking and having to call parents and deliver the disappointing news that a class was full. If I remember correctly, Wufoo also allowed for instances in which parents wanted their children to be in the same class as another child, using form variables and rules.,,10Wufoo DeliversWufoo is being used across 3 of the associations we manage. We use Wufoo for internal forms as well as order forms, membership applications, conference registrations and more. We have found great success and response from our associations' membership with regard to the ease of use and look and feel of the forms we are currently using through Wufoo.,Ease of usage by not only our employees but ease of usage by the membership of our associations Wufoo takes the hassle out of form building with a simple interface that even the most novice user can understand Wufoo's customer service cannot be matched. They have tremendous response time and spot on assistance with any issue you may have. I have not had a problem that they did not have an answer for.,I would like to see an area where you can build your own custom field clusters similar to their address field(s) option. It would be helpful to have that to make some of our more mundane fields quicker to load in. Maybe add some wysywig type editing features, ie. bold, italic, underline, etc. for the descriptions. I know HTML and it works in the text areas but it would be helpful for those in the office that do not know how to code. Can't think of anything else, Wufoo is darn near perfect at what it offers.,10,Great reaction from our clients and employees as to the ease of use Higher response from our association's membership. They know when they see our forms now that they will not be complicated to fill out. Higher efficiency from our employees and myself after implementing an internal work order form. Our client's work is done in a more efficient and timely manner now that things have been organized through the work order form I have created.,,10,5,2,Membership Applications Conference Registrations Order Forms Internal Work Orders,Streamlining the overall workflow by using internal work orders,I am attempting to get my co-worker to use Wufoo as the only survey system we use in the company.,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,I wouldn't. I went into the selection process with the goal of finding the service that would meet every need for our clients but also be easy for myself and our employees to use. It was very important that there be no gigantic learning curve and Wufoo nailed it on all fronts.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Just some internal training. Basically gave a small lesson then set everyone free to explore on their own. Wufoo was so easy that not a lot of instruction was necessary.,10,Self-taught,Wufoo is easy enough that even the most novice computer user can figure it out. The team at Wufoo has taken the guess work out of learning their product. They have done all the hard work already for you, it is just a matter of playing around with it for an hour or so and it can easily be figured out.,10,No,I can't say that I have. I know they are associated with one another but I know my responses have always come from the Wufoo team directly. I can always count on them to help me with any question I might have. Except maybe the meaning of life but we all know the answer to that is 42.,Ease of form creation through simplified slections Setting form rules and page rules to further the experience beyond the basic fill out form,None,10,10,10,Their pricing is very cut and dry, they have the fee structured in such a fashion that you know exactly what you getting from them. So it was a matter of simply choosing which level we wanted to go with. For us we needed the highest level to best assist our clients with their needs.,Be prepared to be amazed. The vendor is pleasant to work with and they have a sense of humor about the way they do things as a business which is something that you do not come across very often. You can really tell that they believe in their product and enjoy working with it.,No,Updates are integrated right into the online service so they are simple,Some additions to the text editing in the descritions,No,NoUse of Wufoo in Higher EducationOriginally, Wufoo was utilized within the context of Leadership Development and Student Activities at Ursinus College to help students register their student organizations on campus, submit budget information, propose programming ideas, etc. Wufoo allowed for a quick and intuitive information student submission and I was able to extract submitted information for analysis purposes. Over time, I could see how the requested budget of an organization has increased or decreased and why (maybe they are holding more events off campus now and need additional transportation funds). I also had all information about organization presidents, vice-presidents, treasurers, and so forth in one comprehensive file. I liked that I was able to log into Wufoo and browse survey entries on their website for updated information in real time so I took this to other offices. Now, Wufoo is used across the entire campus to help alumni register for events, new student orientation, and other endeavors in higher education. Additionally, students and faculty are able to submit requests for AV equipment for their events ("I would like two microphones and a speaker at this building for this time period.") The Facilities office uses Wufoo for purposes similar to this one and now better manage requests for meetings and presenters. Overall it has streamlined processes and helped maintain a cohesive, organized campus atmosphere.,One can log into their website and view survey results in real-time. In the morning, maybe 50 student organization submitted their budget requests for the semester, but by the afternoon that number has grown to 100. You can see who has submitted information and who has yet to submit information. Extracting the data into Excel is a huge advantage of Wufoo. I was able to pull the data and track budget info over time. Additionally, I had huge databases of student e-mail addresses so I could directly e-mail organization leaders. The actual form-building process is incredibly easy and intuitive. It took me about an hour of playing around with it to learn about all the basic utilities. In another hour I learned about simple CSS code that I could use to customize my surveys even more. The interface is very point-and-click so anyone can learn this quickly. The forms are simple to fill out! Simpler, streamlined processes leads to better results and increased efficiency overall.,Add more drag-and-drop options so that moving form fields while form-building is easier. :),10,Increased organization of student information. Before we had students submit hard copies of registration and budget requests. These often got misplaced or lost. Now we have electronic databases that we can save to our computers and access within seconds. The campus is unified in use of Wufoo. All offices use Wufoo so many people have the familiarity in form-building and its implementation. Students and faculty are able to quickly enter information from a computer, smart phone, etc. More participation. We didn't have to track down students to get their information. They're more likely to submit it because they can do it electronically and very quickly. Students are busy and have many projects going on simultaneously. Wufoo was the perfect solution to achieving cooperation in working toward college goals.,,10Wufoo ReviewAs a student government group on campus, we needed something to use for our funding application that would be easy to set-up and user friendly for all funding applicants. We also expanded and started using the website to transfer all other applications and forms online since it is easier to distribute and collect data.,I think one of Wufoo's main strengths would be its simple and easy to use interface. Wufoo is very user friendly and easy to set up! Wufoo has many templates to get you started!,The only downside is that Wufoo is a third party operator. Thus is there are technical difficulties, you cannot address them within your company. You must contact Wufoo and await their reply. Other areas of improvement could be security of the information stored and the cost of storage of that information online.,7,Wufoo definitely increased efficiency for collecting and distributing funding applications and other forms across campus Downside was the storage cost of all the data from the applications being submitted,,4Wufoo for everyone!We have been using Wufoo as part of the services offered to our clients and for the whole organization. We usually run contests using the forms, build order forms for a supermarket client and used them as Save A Dates for our photography department. Wufoo has helped us collect data, it has helped us upsell different products and has even increased sales for one of clients! It's a great tool to consider, very easy to use!,Accessibility Step By Step instructions to building a form Allows you to make a custom theme Great way to track information and collect data Versatile,More information on easy CSS changes Allow it to be used as a true order form with price changes Custom Themes sometimes make your logo look a bit off [not enough room or too much white space even after you size it] Multiple account integration so you can use ONE Wufoo for several clients,10,Incredible for upselling our Save-a-Dates for new brides, they love the RSVP options and the customizable features Great way to increase our ROI and meet our sales goals for a supermarket client that was only using face-to-face ordering. We launched their Wufoo form and instantly saw their social friends using it!,,10Wufoo is the best at website forms. No, seriously.Wufoo was selected as a way to integrate forms as part of an existing website design. Our CMS was extremely limited to apply and integrate website forms, and Wufoo seemed like the best option for us. We were very happy using it on our website to help us collect contact information for a large amount of folks at a reasonable cost. After another redesign and a new CMS/CRM, we continued to use Wufoo for website form support. I'm not sure if it's still being used at this point, but it was user-friendly enough for various folks to be trained on the tool.,Integrating within various CMS tools by offering iframe and js support (within HTML space offerings) Offering style options to make forms look like they belong on your website (whether using Wufoo's own styles, or by applying an external CSS sheet) Providing a super easy drag-and-drop interface that was very easy to use and train folks to use Offering an API for Salesforce.com, among other tools (we never got around to actually using these, but I was impressed that it was available) Providing easily exportable and attractive reports that could be viewed as PDF or CSV, which allowed for us to import contacts into our CRM or use them to reach out via Outlook, etc. Helping us communicate with new leads/contacts by giving easily customizable reply email messages Providing a complex set of rules that allowed us to make our forms more strategic (if someone selects Yes, go to #4; send a reply email if someone says Yes to needing a seat on a bus to an event),Honestly, for what we needed, it went above and beyond. I don't have any complaints at all.,10,We were able to collect and reply to contact requests in a much more efficient way, which allowed us to grow our contact base much faster We were able to be much more flexible and create a quick RSVP form for a last-minute event, allowing us to have greater impact in our business area (education advocacy) We were able to deputize various staff members with limited technical experience to create their own forms as needed, allowing us to customize our contact approach and strategy on a state-by-state/office-by-office basis,SurveyMonkey,10Wufoo Makes Me Look Like a Rockstar!Our wine industry association uses Wufoo annually for several roles. We use it to survey current association members to update their personal and business information before we send out renewal notices. We also use it each year to gather RSVP's for our main annual trade and media tasting event.Since we need to collect specific data with each RSVP, Wufoo works perfectly to let us customize our forms to our needs.,The form building is really simple to set up. Exporting your entries,I really have not had any problems with the system. Works well for our needs as it stands,10,Since we use it in such a limited capacity each year, we don't look at ROI. It is used to collect data from attendees of our event. This helps us be more efficient at the event.,,10I'm wild for WufooWe currently use Wufoo at the Kornhauser Health Sciences Library. At first it was just a statistical tool to use with the reference librarians, helping them to keep their monthly clinical stats and producing reports. Since then we've used it as a survey for a focus group and as a way to create a digital iPad checkout form. Wufoo was a test for us, we were looking for something that would do more than Excel and Survey Monkey but wasn't complicated and easy to use. This process has become most helpful when it comes to producing the statistics reports each month.,Website is easy to navigate, very user friendly. I love that there are no limits on form creation. There are lots of widgets when creating reports, I think that's cool. Wufoo is very quick to answer customer questions.,When data is entered, it'd be great if you could see all the entries on one single page. I wish there was a little more education on creating reports, I feel like I had to do trial by fire when it came to using the widgets and creating reports. I wish the home page (with reports, surveys) was better organized. I hate that they can't be placed in alphabetical order instead they default to the date created. I wish the Excel spreadsheet capability was built into the actual site. Sometimes it seems like there is no use for some of the widgets in the reports area. When I customize a survey - as far as appearance - I wish that would come across when inputting data on the back end.,10,Increased employee effeiciency Saves time,SurveyMonkey,excel,10,8,1,Produce monthly stats for clinical reference librarians Keep a digital list of iPad check-out Organize data and information for reference librarians,iPad checkout form,For recording outreach events,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,We only tried 2 other products before we ended up with Wufoo. It wasn't a hard or long process, it was just a lot of trial and error.
Wufoo

Wufoo Reviews

Wufoo

Do you work for this company?

Showing 38 of 96 Wufoo ratings and reviews.

Jillian Straw profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We use them in conjunction with each other. The ability to have multiple technologies work together is what we look for in (and as) a SaaS platform. The best in class is always more beneficial than having one all-in-one solution. In the antiquated days of the past there would be someone manually going through demo requests and now we have it all automated and at our finger tips.
Read Jillian Straw's full review
Raphael Sanguinete profile photo

Alternatives Considered

I think out of these apps, Wufoo and SurveyMonkey maybe are the ones with more robust and complex features. But neither has a design so beautiful as Typeform, nor the simplicity of creating and answering surveys in Google Forms. Usually I use:

- Typeform for small and more visual surveys.
- Google Forms for longer surveys.
- Wufoo for website contact forms.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
Justin Roodman profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Both Wufoo and Formstack offer a lot of the same features, which is to be expected. Price is a huge factor though when comparing Wufoo vs Formstack. Wufoo is $29 per month paid annually for 5 users and unlimited forms. Formstack is $82.50 per month paid annually for 5 users and 100 forms. It was pretty easy to rule out Formstack based on what they're charging.
Read Justin Roodman's full review
Alek Babaa profile photo
December 19, 2018

Wufoo Review

Alternatives Considered

We use two other form builders, WP Forms and Jot Form. Jot form is probably the closest to Wufoo in functionality and feel, where WP forms is mainly to capture leads and subscribers.

Jot form too has its limitations in the look and feel department, but offers similar functionality to Wufoo. In terms of needs and wants for a business I would recommend looking at pricing and the integrations to see which fits better for you.
Read Alek Babaa's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
December 01, 2018

Woo Hoo for Wufoo

Alternatives Considered

It was the most affordable, easiest to use and best product that we researched and evaluated. We liked the interface of it, how you could make multiple accounts, the different theme options you could choose from and how easy it was to share your form. We needed something we could embed onto websites and Wufoo had that capability.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Justin Moore profile photo

Alternatives Considered

In terms of building reports, Wufoo is very similar to Google Forms. Both have the capability to edit live forms and immediately share them. Wufoo offers a few more features than Google Forms does as well. Overall, our department has looked at both options and continues to use Wufoo because of the data management and ease of building forms.
Read Justin Moore's full review
Bree Gurin profile photo
August 02, 2017

Wufoo Forms Creator

• Cognitoforms
We selected Wufoo based on a recommendation from a web developer friend, ease of use and cost. Wufoo does, however, have fewer features than Cognitoforms.
Read Bree Gurin's full review
Isaac Nuell profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Wufoo has an unparalleled ease of use. It's a simple to follow layout and support staff are accessible within an hour window almost without fail. The forms are more dynamic and easy to set up than either Google Forms or Salsa Labs based registration, but unlike Salsa Labs, the forms are not automatically integrated into other CRM systems without API coding.
Read Isaac Nuell's full review
Lane Castleberry profile photo

Alternatives Considered

As a manager of website content, without much experience in coding HTML, even the smallest of edits were difficult when starting my job. In the past three years, I've used some WordPress theme software and the ninjaform plugin. The lack of design and efficiency became apparent to me, since I started using Wufoo.
Read Lane Castleberry's full review
Sarah Strenio profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Pro-Wufoo
  • Google Forms is too simple in its field options for my organization's purposes.
    • Wufoo has pre-formatted fields to collect phone numbers, email addresses, and first/last names. These fields do not allow submission without these fields formatted properly, reducing typos. Although you could create similar fields in Google Forms, it is more streamlined in Wufoo.
  • Formatting is more easily controlled.
Pro-Google Forms
  • You can automatically capture respondents' email addresses if using an internal gmail domain.
  • You can widely share the results of the forms with other users.
Read Sarah Strenio's full review
Carla Rose Fisher profile photo
December 03, 2014

Woohoo for Wufoo!

Alternatives Considered

Since my use of Wufoo was based on a colleague's recommendation, I didn't do any competitive research. The only alternative we had to contend with was the old way of not having online forms and instead having parents call up and request a class and we'd manually add them and take their information and credit card payment by phone. Needless to say, that was time-consuming, it didn't allow for the capture of any info, it didn't allow for an at-a-glance view of all class rosters, and it made it so that only one employee was the keeper of the schedule, making it impossible for other employees to sign up prospective students.
Read Carla Rose Fisher's full review
Mark Stackhouse profile photo
March 07, 2014

Wufoo Delivers

Alternatives Considered

We have an account with Survey Monkey as well and I am trying to convince my colleague to switch over completely to Wufoo (yes I know they are partners). I have worked in Survey Monkey as well but find the interface in Wufoo more pleasing and easy to use and the results are definitely more professional looking. In my position it is important that I make things as easy on the eyes as possible and Wufoo helps make that possible.
Read Mark Stackhouse's full review
Kira Stone profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Wufoo has a free trial with limited, introductory form-building capabilities so it was easy to produce a presentation that I could share with Todd and the remainder of campus at no cost. Once I showed them how simple it was to create a form that students and faculty could fill out in minutes, they were convinced that it would be a worthwhile undertaking to actually purchase a paid version. :)
Read Kira Stone's full review
Cindy Le profile photo
March 10, 2014

Wufoo Review

Alternatives Considered

The alternative which we were using prior to Wufoo was Wordpress. Wordpress required a bit more coding knowledge and was not as simple and user friendly of an interface as Wufoo. However, Wordpress does not have storage costs like Wufoo which was a plus. I only selected Wufoo due to my lack of coding skills.
Read Cindy Le's full review
Ellis Natalia Garcia profile photo
March 08, 2014

Wufoo for everyone!

Alternatives Considered

We did use KeySurvey which included forms but it wasn't as easy to use and you really had to have extensive knowledge of the product to be able to create a form in a timely-manner. We LOVED using Wufoo because it was easy to train our employees and it was a very fast process when creating forms. We absolutely love to be able to customize our forms for each client and each event!
Read Ellis Natalia Garcia's full review
Katelyn Ludwig profile photo

Alternatives Considered

SurveyMonkey was not nearly as flexible from a design perspective, and it would not allow us to integrate within our current site. Wufoo was the only product that was cost effective, customizable, and easy to use. As we got more involved in the tool, we were continually impressed by the advanced options and functionality available. I honestly don't think there is anything like Wufoo on the market.
Read Katelyn Ludwig's full review
Tiffney Gipson profile photo
March 05, 2014

I'm wild for Wufoo

• SurveyMonkey,excel
I've used Survey Monkey and Excel. Survey Monkey lacked functionality for me, I couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to do. I didn't have as much control over my form, I think part of that was on us though - we tried to turn a survey program into a statistical recording one - it just didn't work. Excel worked great for a while but when it came to grouping and separating data it became more of a hassle than a help. Wufoo fixed these issues for us.
Read Tiffney Gipson's full review

Survey templates (14)
Themes (15)
Custom logo/branding (18)
Changes to live survey (14)
Question design help (15)
Multiple question types (16)
Survey logic flexibility (17)
Response tracking (15)