Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Data export (30)10.0100%
- Multiple question types (30)9.090%
- Themes (29)6.161%
- Custom logo/branding (32)4.646%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wufoo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Online Form Builder with Cloud Storage Database
Wufoo allows users to build custom online forms that they can use to collect data, payments and to automate workflows.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Wufoo does not appear to be the most elaborate and ornate option for creating a form - so, if you desire opulence, perhaps look at a less streamlined alternative.
Some of the processes where it’s especially useful are: when collecting information about candidates for a recruitment process; when gathering customer feedback; when executing a quick general purpose survey.
Response forms (ie collect travel and hotel information for an upcoming meeting).
Speaker data collection (ie bios, photos, session descriptions).
Actual meeting registrations. Those are better suited for technology specially developed for that with money handling capabilities.
Abstract submissions -- again, those are best suited for technology where you can rate the submissions, etc.
- Companies who want to automate their sales process. Our team uses Wufoo to screen applicants who want to use our services by measuring them with specific questions & qualifiers.
- Companies who want to better understand their users: Want to understand the preferences of your audience or create a survey? This is like SurveyMonkey, but better... Because it's more flexible. This can be integrated with email service providers or CRMs to create tags and custom data that will help create more customized, personalized marketing. (BIG for ROI)
- Small or large companies. This software is very budget-friendly.
Where I think Wufoo needs improvement is the look and feel of the forms. They are very elementary in their design and are not very customizable for companies that may want to use a form on their website to collect subscribers or leads.
- Intake forms
- Contact forms
- Job applications
- Sign up forms
- Testimonial collection
Not great for:
- Complex surveys