Wufoo Reviews

Rebecca VanDenBerg | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2015

Using Wufoo since February 2012

Likelihood to Renew

It meets all our needs to provide our website customers with customized forms with payment integration. We have several clients using it and don't plan on changing. My customers like it too!

I would highly recommend it and will continue to use it to meet our needs and our client's needs.
Read Rebecca VanDenBerg's full review
Stephen A. Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2015

How I found Happiness and Satisfaction with Wufoo

Likelihood to Renew

I only give it this mid-range rating because, since the 2014 Super Bowl is history, our company will be closing in a couple months. I hope in my next employment opportunity that I will be able to use Wufoo again. I will probably use it to a limited extent in my personal life to communicate with friends and contacts in a unique manner. I am also working on a Certificate in Web Development and I definitely use Wufoo as embedded forms in websites I build.
Read Stephen A. Williams's full review
Sarah Downing | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 29, 2015

WuFoo gets a Woo Hoo! for event and program registrations

Likelihood to Renew

WuFoo's ease of use has allowed us to move ahead with event and program registrations without the assistance of web programmers. Given that programming is costly and time consuming, WuFoo has allowed us to move quickly with a low-cost service that has consistently provided our team with good results.
Read Sarah Downing's full review
Sarah Strenio | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

Startup School Seeks Sleek Form Submission

Likelihood to Renew

All of our forms are already built in Wufoo, so it would be inconvenient to change systems at this point. I've been satisfied with almost all the aspects my organization needs a form submission service for: analyzing results within Wufoo, referencing individual responses, and exporting raw data for additional purposes. It would be a great improvement for responses to be able to link more directly with our student information systems.
Read Sarah Strenio's full review
Carla Rose Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2014

Woohoo for Wufoo!

Likelihood to Renew

Wufoo has been a timesaver to this company, and we couldn't imagine handling our admin any other way! The staff knows the system well and has it so down pat that setting up class registration (which can number well past two dozen) is no longer the painful process it was in the very beginning.
Read Carla Rose Fisher's full review
Mark Stackhouse | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 07, 2014

Wufoo Delivers

Likelihood to Renew

There isn't much else I can say about Wufoo that I haven't already said, We will definitely be renewing and do not plan at any point to move to any other product nor do we plan to even look at any other product. We have had employees mention other services and I always tell them, there is no reason to look elsewhere because Wufoo is the go to for every need we have in our office.
Read Mark Stackhouse's full review
Kira Stone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use of Wufoo in Higher Education

Likelihood to Renew

Now that most offices are using it at Ursinus, it's likely that they will keep using it due to the fantastic results it has produced. It is my understanding that Wufoo is a pretty cost-effective way to manage student and faculty information and now that it is integrated into the daily processes of Ursinus, I don't see why they would suddenly decide to pursue any other option.
Read Kira Stone's full review
Jan Economy | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 05, 2014

Why you should try Wufoo today!

Likelihood to Renew

Although I don't work at the school any longer, I would definitely use Wufoo in the future for form generation and data collection if the need presented itself. Another really great thing about Wufoo that I forgot to mention, is no more lost forms! I cannot tell you how many times in the past, parents would say "I lost this form, or that form". Really a big asset for any company who needs to collect a lot of information!
Read Jan Economy's full review
Cindy Le | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2014

Wufoo Review

Likelihood to Renew

The costs of storage of the data is kind of high in the long run and if I can avoid paying for storage with other sites such as Wordpress then I would prefer to do that. I also do not like sending everything to a third party where I do not have control in the case of technical issues with the webpage being down.
Read Cindy Le's full review
Tiffney Gipson | TrustRadius Reviewer

I'm wild for Wufoo

Likelihood to Renew

For the amount of services provided and for how useful it's been to us, we couldn't afford not to use it. The price is great. I like that price is based on a tiered system of entries, we don't enter a lot a month so that makes our price plan small. It has just been a big help to us, it's easy to teach others how to use it, and it has made producing stats 10 times easier for me.
Read Tiffney Gipson's full review
Geneva Nemzek | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2014

A+ for Wufoo

Likelihood to Renew

It's so ubiquitous in my company that not renewing it would be a huge mistake! It's used for so many different things and has an incredibly diverse set of possibilities. Almost any problem that involves the use of many responses can be solved by Wufoo.
Read Geneva Nemzek's full review
December 04, 2014

Wufoo is user friendly and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to grow their business.

Likelihood to Renew

I used to use the program where I worked, but am currently looking at implementing it where I work now as the positives outweigh the negative and will be highly beneficial with where I am currently employed.
November 26, 2014

Happy with Wufoo

Likelihood to Renew

We have been very happy with Wufoo. Since we use it for so many reasons, our staff has been trained and it just doesn't make sense to look anywhere else at this point. We are happy with the cost and the features so there is no reason to switch.

Survey templates (26)
Themes (27)
Custom logo/branding (30)
Changes to live survey (25)
Question design help (25)
Multiple question types (28)
9.4
Survey logic flexibility (27)
Response tracking (27)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (6)
Respondent restrictions (16)

About Wufoo

Online Form Builder with Cloud Storage Database

Wufoo allows users to build custom online forms that they can use to collect data, payments and to automate workflows.

Wufoo Integrations