Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Data export (30)10.0100%
- Multiple question types (30)9.090%
- Themes (29)6.161%
- Custom logo/branding (32)4.646%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wufoo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Online Form Builder with Cloud Storage Database
Wufoo allows users to build custom online forms that they can use to collect data, payments and to automate workflows.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Wufoo has helped us maintain morale among our staff by effectively keeping track of vacation time and time-off requests.
- Wufoo has helped us implement conferences every year, in which we have seen an increase of attendees.
- Instead of having to field 10 emails requesting tickets, we now use Wufoo forms and have the data in an easy-access report. This significantly reduces the likelihood of one of the emails getting lost or overlooked in a crowded inbox.
- We have used Wufoo to easily collect contact information from new attendees in order to further engagement.
- ROI was almost instant with time savings.
- Ease of capturing applications.
- Ease of customer contacts.
- It provides an easy, fast, and cheap way to perform surveys
- Making it easy, quick (and sometimes free) to build a form or two when otherwise we'd need expensive development.
- Keeps the flow of information in our important systems updated immediately, keeping our marketing process efficient.
- We’ve managed to iterate quickly on data acquisition for our processes.
- We’ve managed to quickly create surveys whenever we needed.
- Faster customer onboarding with custom form logic.
- Integrations have connected a once internal static form into our 3p support system.
- It provides an inexpensive way to collect data from constituents.
- The copy and replace feature makes it simple to use existing information to create new surveys, and it saves time.
- increased form completion
- better understating of form submissions
- Positive for us: This software has saved us many, many hours and helped us systemize our business.
- Positive for our clients: This software has saved THEM many, many hours and helped us better understand their audiences or demographics when we wanted to know more.
- ROI for sure - despite the high cost. We have wasted so much time trying to find online forms that are easy to manage.
- We spend a lot less time with paperwork in the onboarding process, thanks to the Wufoo forms we have created.
- Positive impact - much better organization in my company than prior to using Wufoo.
- Positive impact - helping my company "come into the 21st century" in a user-friendly way to integrate technology into our program.
- Positive impact - created less paper waste for the company.
- For my team we immediately felt that Wufoo was worth the money. The turn around times for our surveys increased significantly!
- We are able to keep better candidates in play early on compared to before because of how simple it is to return a questionnaire and survey.
- For any non-profit business Wufoo gives additional discounts on top of their already low prices, so I would have to say the investment for any company who uses surveys or questionnaire is instant.
- Wufoo has had a positive impact on our marketing department by allowing us to create and deploy forms on our websites and landing pages with significantly increased efficiency and speed.
- Wufoo has also had a huge impact in reducing our reliance on IT support to build and deploy forms to our websites.
- Wufoo has also empowered our marketing team to be able to try and solve our business problems through tons of integrations between Wufoo and other 3rd party systems (such as Salesforce and Zapier).
- It has managed to organize hundreds of hot leads so that they are easy to contact
- When our parameters changed for who qualified, it was easy to change the information provided in requests.
- Creating surveys for our current clients was easy and straightforward.
- It has a positive impact because it was used as the contact form by contacts that ended up doing business with us.
- We use the free version, so in terms of investment it cannot have a negative impact.
- Wufoo has given us the ability to gather countless amounts of feedback from our customers. This has lead to many improvements to our products and our site.
- We spend far less time asking our customer service team to reply to a customer question since the entire customer service team is copied on any specified Wufoo form.
- We use Wufoo to determine if users have technical issues with our platform. This doesn't really produce ROI in our case, but it's necessary to understand our user experience and maintain the platform.
- We formerly used Wufoo to garner user feedback as we were building the platform. This helped us in understanding what kinds of content users liked in general vs what they didn't.
- We use Wufoo a lot for our healthcare clients that are looking to collect more information about their potential customer. This has allowed us to have great success with our healthcare clients, and has become one of our major areas of revenue for our company.
- Helped us grow our businesses
- Helped us reach people who didn't want to call, preferred to fill out a form online
- Provided us with more data to use for future marketing
- Allowed us to collect customer data to better influence our marketing strategy
- Gives clients quick and easy forms to fill out - increased satisfaction due to ease
- Our department often has to follow up with clients after submitting their forms
- We use Wufoo to schedule campus visits - this is where the form is found lacking most of us. We would love for a calendar feature to be able to block out certain dates or redirect before a form is completed.
- We can gather some information more quickly, which allows us to operate more efficiently.
- It takes some time to set up complex forms, Wufoo can do a better job for advanced users and thus be a time saver.
- Wufoo has supported our ROI by offering features that would otherwise take a lot of time to code.
- We have already made our money back many times over with the first client we were able to secure using this form.