December 03, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read page V's full review
- Customization options for the use: The ability to create multiple different types of questions, responses, logic, paths.
- User functions - you can choose to receive emails upon completion of a form or reports, or not be notified at all. (Great functionality)
- Drag & drop builder of the questions provides fairly easy user navigation.
- Integrations: Embedding or linking with Zapier is a fairly easy experience.
- Some drawbacks: Like visual UX design, but for clients who do not have this as a high priority, it's a good fit for the need.