Wunderlist is a project management solution built primarily as a task management solution.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ui/12/XZ352TGN744O.PNGWunderlist gets to-dos doneWunderlist is in use by several of my clients to track progress and tasks on many different projects. Primarily it’s being used by divisions or departments within each company to focus on their specific tasks. For example I have a team that’s using it to track website fixes. Site users in the company can add fixes to Wunderlist and the web team makes the fixes a marks them as complete.,Syncs well. Multi-platform. Can include web links.,The big thing is that Microsoft is supposed to be sun setting Wunderlist, or at least was supposed to years ago. I’m hesitant to recommend it if that’s still on the radar. Notification overload. I don’t need an email every time an item is added to Wunderlist. Send me a daily digest or weekly for done projects.,6,Ability to sync and complete to-dos across a team. Works on any device most with native app but web accessible for others. Easy data entry.,,Shopify, QuickBooks for Mac,5,,To-do management. Sharing with team. Input from multiple devices. Global sync.,The ability to add web URLs to the to-do tasks was the revelation and enabled it to be used for this task.,New products could be added to Wunderlist as to to be added to the website.,8,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,Nothing to change. We tried it, it worked as we needed it to. All is good.,Implemented in-house,No,Nothing. Right out of the box it did what we needed it to do.,10,9,No,No.,Implementation across devices. adding to-dos to the app. completing items.,None.,Yes,9Wunderlist | The Best At Task ManagementI currently use Wunderlist to help me manage tasks, both repeating and unique. My department is the primary user of this application but it has been used to some degree by a few other departmental leaders as needed. It has been very helpful in working with my team to have a way to clearly list our tasks, while also assigning somebody to the task and a time when it is due. It has been very helpful to be able to attach files, leave comments, add sub-tasks, and have a section under each task for notes. The primary problems it addresses is lack of clarity on tasks (knowing due dates and person responsible) and cutting down the number of on-going email threads. Specifically, with the latter, it's been great to have the ability to have conversations within each task under comments with users and not have to go through the process of finding the proper email thread.,Clarity on needed tasks to be done. Clarity on who is being assigned to each task. Clarity on the time frame each task is due. The ability to add additional steps under each task with sub-tasks.,Viewing more than one task at a time. Email forwarding tasks - sometimes can be buggy and not always smooth. Option to show more detail on a task without clicking task - example: being able to see attachment without clicking on task to view.,10,Time management has improved. Clarity on assigned tasks and due dates has increased productivity.,Trello,TrelloTasks lists - Achieving productivity has never been easierWunderlist is a great app to manage tasks. In particular, in our company, it's used to assign tasks to employees among the different ongoing projects. The ease of use and simple interphase makes it a great app to fastly know what's the next thing you need to achieve. It really helped us to prevent the overlap of more than one person doing the same thing and to cover all the tasks that are needed to be done on time.,It's great to separate tasks in different subjects. Having "sub-tasks" in every project is a great feature. It's really easy to use and to set deadlines, and also to share with other people. It has different ways to arrange the lists of tasks which is a more useful feature than what it might seem.,Even though the UI is simple, I think it has room for improvement to get a little more modern. It would be great if you could expand the tasks to see the subtasks it has.,7,It really helped us to improve productivity among different departments of the company It let us have all things done when they needed to be done, making our time more efficient,Asana, Trello and OmniFocus,Trello, OmniFocus, Asana, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, HubSpot CRM, Freshsales CRM, MailChimpWunderlist: A wonderful way to organize and manage projectsMy training department uses Wunderlist to organize our developed, developing, and prospective training projects from beginning to end. We are able to manage client communication, collaborative training building, and research. Wunderlist allows us to share across accounts and devices, from PCs to smartphones, making it accessible at work and off-site at trainings or in other places. Prior to using Wunderlist, we relied on Excel spreadsheets that were hard to keep up-to-date.,Uploading and saving documents related to project management Sharing across accounts and platforms Integration with calendar and other applications,Better interface for viewing subtasks Better communication between users,8,Positive: Increased workflow and better management of tasks with training development Negative: Learning curve of software use by some users who are not as familiar with project management software Positive: Increased productivity, positive ROI.,Trello,LastPass, Skype for Business, Google DriveGreat tool to make sure you get everything done!This is our favorite to-do app! Our entire team uses it. Although we're using other project management tools in order to run our business, Wunderlist is used for small tasks that would fall through the cracks without it. For example, action items from meetings, quick tasks that come up during the day etc.,Segmenting your to-do's in separate lists Having notes with each to-do It has notifications feature as well as due date,I'd love to see integrations between Wunderlist and tools like Slack or Drive,10,It helps our team complete tasks on time, securing better ROIs. No tasks are being forgotten, leading to better client retention. The team is getting serious momentum from being able to see and finish the tasks. We even applaud every time we hear the little "ding!" when the task is completed. :),Basecamp and Teamwork Desk,Basecamp, HubSpot, Teamwork Projects
Wunderlist

Wunderlist Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Wunderlist
Top Rated Award
Filter 92 vetted Wunderlist reviews and ratings
Gary Gray profile photo
December 10, 2018

User Review: "Wunderlist gets to-dos done"

• Syncs well.
  • Multi-platform.
  • Can include web links.
  • The big thing is that Microsoft is supposed to be sun setting Wunderlist, or at least was supposed to years ago. I’m hesitant to recommend it if that’s still on the radar.
  • Notification overload. I don’t need an email every time an item is added to Wunderlist. Send me a daily digest or weekly for done projects.
It works well for any shared or individual to-do lists.

For individual use though, why bother? If you’re on a MacOS the built-in reminders app does the same thing with more power.
Read Gary Gray's full review
Brian Spatz profile photo
June 22, 2018

Review: "Wunderlist | The Best At Task Management"

• Clarity on needed tasks to be done.
  • Clarity on who is being assigned to each task.
  • Clarity on the time frame each task is due.
  • The ability to add additional steps under each task with sub-tasks.
  • Viewing more than one task at a time.
  • Email forwarding tasks - sometimes can be buggy and not always smooth.
  • Option to show more detail on a task without clicking task - example: being able to see attachment without clicking on task to view.
Wunderlist is a fantastic task management system, not the best project management system. For a long time, I tried to use Wunderlist to plan large events with multiple users and it wasn't as effective. But, once we simplified our desired outcome to accomplishing tasks that repeat or are unique to a given work-week, we had much more success. Now my assistant can manage her weekly tasks and give feedback through this app. I can also add tasks, assign them and see what is being accomplished.
Read Brian Spatz's full review
Luciana Montivero profile photo
June 21, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "Tasks lists - Achieving productivity has never been easier"

• It's great to separate tasks in different subjects.
  • Having "sub-tasks" in every project is a great feature.
  • It's really easy to use and to set deadlines, and also to share with other people.
  • It has different ways to arrange the lists of tasks which is a more useful feature than what it might seem.
  • Even though the UI is simple, I think it has room for improvement to get a little more modern.
  • It would be great if you could expand the tasks to see the subtasks it has.
I think Wunderlist is a great app to take track of what you need to do, and it gives you the versatility to have it integrated with your personal tasks, which is great when you need to see the big picture of what needs to be done. It's easy to use, easy to learn and really easy to share, improving your productivity to the top!
Read Luciana Montivero's full review
Ember Urbach, LMSW profile photo
September 14, 2018

Review: "Wunderlist: A wonderful way to organize and manage projects"

• Uploading and saving documents related to project management
  • Sharing across accounts and platforms
  • Integration with calendar and other applications
  • Better interface for viewing subtasks
  • Better communication between users
Wunderlist is great for managing large projects across a team, managing complex tasks, and organizing tasks across a team. It is less suited for individuals, smaller projects, or projects that require unique software file uploads (like ArcGIS, Emme, SPSS, etc). But for projects built in common software programs, this is a great solution.
Read Ember Urbach, LMSW's full review
December 14, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "Great tool to make sure you get everything done!"

• Segmenting your to-do's in separate lists
  • Having notes with each to-do
  • It has notifications feature as well as due date
  • I'd love to see integrations between Wunderlist and tools like Slack or Drive
It's such a simple and effective tool! If you need an app to safely store your To-do's and make sure you stay on top of things, this is it. You can divide tasks lists into folders (like "home" and "business"), share the lists with co-workers, set notifications, even mark items as a priority. It's great for smaller, day-to-day tasks but if you need something to manage a bigger project or a team, you should look into more robust project management tools. Although this is a great app, it cannot replace tools like TeamWork, Basecamp etc. But they work great together!
November 24, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "Easy task management for mobile users on the go"

Wunderlist is a wonderful checklist app that helps our organization stay organized through shared lists and resources. Our project managers can assign out tasks and this app lets deadlines and reminders be set. Since we implemented this software we can communicate to other employees with push reminders and projects are no longer falling behind because of a missed action item.
  • Multi-user checklist communication
  • Push mobile notifications
  • Clean interface and easy to learn style
  • I instinctually push the Plus button to start a new list but instead, it pulls up just a task. To start a new list the user must scroll to the bottom of their lists.
  • Additional "help" or tutorial information.
  • More social media connection capabilities.
A project manager has items from different business sectors that all need to be on time so the project isn't delayed. They can set up tasks with deadline dates, send out the invitation to the individual, and they can have reminders set to turn in their work. If a project is delayed it can easily be fixed to match the new dates.
October 12, 2018

Review: "Wunderlist is a simple solution that gets the job done without overthinking it."

Wunderlist is being used by myself to help keep things organized. Its used to make sure tasks that need to be done get done on time. With so much to do on a daily basis new items come in that can push out older items leaving to things being forgotten about. Wunderlist is being used to help with that issue.
  • Tracking of to do items with deadlines and reminders
  • Sync across all my devices and computers so no matter where I am I have my list.
  • Ability to create different lists to separate to do items
  • Interface can feel dated
  • Customize background I want to clean it up
It is a solid to do management system, looked at a number of different solutions and Wunderlist was the best fit for me. It did what it needed, has reminders, synced across all my computers and phone so I always had my task list no matter where I was or what I was using.
August 08, 2018

Review: "Wunderlist is one of the best to-do list apps I have ever seen. I like it a lot and highly recommend it."

I personally use Wunderlist and have been an active user for around 4 years. It's the only to-do list app that really helps me complete my tasks, both professional and personal. It's very easy-to-use and you can sync between all your devices - Macbook, iPhone, iPad and so on. I love how simple and also flexible it is.
  • Creating different lists and tasks, both for personal and professional purposes. It's very easy and also gives a lot of options when creating a task.
  • Setting up due dates and reminders. It helps me complete my tasks.
  • Wunderlist design and overall user experience is great, I love it.
  • Maybe would be great to add some integrations - e.g. with Trello, Slack and other similar tools which can boost the value of Wunderlist even more.
It's a great task management tool both for professional and personal life. You can use it to set due dates for your tasks and get reminders whenever you want. I think it's great for small teams and for personal use. It's probably not suitable for larger companies.
Oleg Galimov profile photo
March 15, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "A very simple and easy to use task management program!"

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone. It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist really helps, in this case, to stay focused on the steps.
  • Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists. It's really simple to use.
  • Allows you to set due date to your lists, share them with your team and/or create a folder to divide and organize all your list set
  • Also, Wunderlist is compatible with all platform and devices. So you can always be updated on your list or work on them from wherever you are and with all the devices you have.
  • It doesn't have all the professional tools as other top task manager products
  • I don't see any group policy control, so sharing lists with more than a handful of people on a regular basis may get annoying to set up.
  • Setting a reminder time on the web interface is lacking the "Morning, Afternoon, Evening" style shortcuts, and takes more mouse clicks than it should to set a time.
  • When setting due dates for tasks for other people, it does not send them notification reminders.
Real planning is a few steps: the first is a notebook. At this stage, many people are comfortable since the time of the king of Peas. The second stage is the program TUDULists. Their difference from a paper is convertibility and interactivity. The third is scheduling time by calendar and priority of tasks. The fourth is already project-management and a vector for plus-infinity of development.

WunderList is a second-level program. Very simple, to use by myself. The entire planning process is built on a simple scheme: created by a task - classified it by time and direction - set subtasks in it - did it when the time came.

A very big disadvantage of the program is the absence of any kind of calendar. It is impossible to track the volume of tasks for a day, a week, a month. A novice in the planning can fall into the trap: "the more I write the problems, the more I will have time." The tasks can be very time consuming and it's not obvious at first sight. This entails a breach of deadlines, a constant shift of tasks and, as a result, frustration in planning.

Read Oleg Galimov's full review
Brian Chung profile photo
January 18, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "A beautiful to-do app"

Wunderlist is being used to help organize business tasks and personal tasks. It is able to sync up to my phone and the version I have is free! It's great for small business that are looking for a task management app that is free and can be used on desktop and mobile.
  • Syncs with phone and desktop.
  • It is aesthetically pleasing to look at it.
  • You can share a task list with other people that use Wunderlist.
  • I would like to have a calendar view with the app.
  • Sometimes it takes a while to sync up.
  • I wish I could add more labels or change colors to sort things.
It is well suited for small simple tasks as well as a personal to-do list. It is less suited for big and complex tasks with mini-deadlines and multiple steps to complete. It can also feel very overwhelming if you have multiple people on your team. I have found it more helpful with smaller teams and for personal use.
Read Brian Chung's full review
Joel Brache profile photo
January 18, 2018

Wunderlist Review: "A Fantastic Task Manager"

I use Wunderlist to keep track of my tasks across the companies I work for and personally. I am the primary user of Wunderlist. I often use Wunderlist in meetings so that I can immediately document any tasks that I have been assigned. I use my Windows 10 Mobile phone for this and all the tasks sync across to my desktop and laptop computer automatically. Wunderlist is the tool that I use that gives me the tasks for each day. I simply look at my list and start addressing all the tasks that are needing to be accomplished.
  • Wunderlist syncs across all my devices flawlessly. I use a Windows 10 Mobile phone, Windows 10 desktop, Windows 10 laptop, and sometimes use an Android tablet and iPad.
  • Wunderlist allows me to see just my starred items so that I can focus on the tasks that are most important. This helps me prioritize my day and stay focused on tasks that are truly important.
  • The ability to set due dates as well as reminder dates separately is a very nice feature. Just because a task is due in two weeks doesn't mean that I want to be reminded in two weeks. I like to have reminders set on particular days so I don't panic and rush to get a task done close to the due date.
  • You can connect your task due dates to a calendar feed in Microsoft Outlook. This allows you to see due dates for your tasks on your calendar. This is very handy when you have a lot of tasks with due dates.
  • There is no ability to select your own custom background.
  • There are very few backgrounds to choose from. There are a few good ones, but they aren't that great to begin with.
  • Synchronizing can sometimes be slow. Expect to wait a few seconds after you open the app before it fully synchronizes.
  • If the app is open on your desktop/laptop, and I add tasks on my phone, the changes do not sync to my desktop/laptop unless I click on the sync button. The system should have the ability to let you set an automatic sync schedule.
Wunderlist is a fantastic "to do" list application and can fit in with almost any organization or for personal use. I would say that its tasks are only so deep, so if you need really detailed tasking, you may want to look elsewhere. Each task can have subtasks and notes, but that is all. You can't assign due dates or reminders to subtasks, but I don't really need that level of detail. For personal use, I would never suggest using Wunderlist as a grocery list or list of items to buy. There are better apps for that.
Read Joel Brache's full review
Michael Ball-Marian profile photo
December 19, 2017

Review: "Wunderlist is the best personal task manager available."

I use Wunderlist primarily for personal to-do management, but have used it for work related tasks in the past. When used for work, I use it primarily individually to manage my own personal tasks, not project work. Typically project work gets captured in a project management tool. Wunderlist is great for the small tasks that don't end up on a team tool.
  • Building categorized to-do lists, shared to-do lists (e.g., with a spouse or family).
  • Extremely well done user interface. It does all the key things I want from a to-do app, and nothing that gets in your way.
  • Great integrations with other productivity apps (email, calendar, etc).
  • Honestly, there is very little that feels missing or that could be improved. It does everything that I want it to.
As long as you are looking to manage your own personal tasks, Wunderlist is perfect. It also works quite well if you want to share some tasks with a few other family members or colleagues. It seems to work less well for "project" work or larger groups (although I admit I haven't really tried that).

I use Wunderlist to track things like shopping lists, books I want to read, movies I want to watch, house chores, and so on. I have also used it to implement the GTD system - and it works perfectly for that.
Read Michael Ball-Marian's full review
Tristen Davis, BA., MA. profile photo
March 01, 2018

"Wunderlist Review"

I started to use Wunderlist on my own to help organize our estimating and project management initiatives.
  • Integrates with Microsoft Outlook
  • User friendly platform
  • Format is easy to read and understand
  • I'd like to see more project management style functionality, it's almost there.
  • More intergrations
I've tried using it, but unless I force the rest of my team to adopt it, I didn't find it very useful.
Read Tristen Davis, BA., MA.'s full review
Steena Brown profile photo
January 30, 2018

User Review: "Wunderlist - Great for simple use!"

I've used Wunderlist in two particular seasons of my business when I needed a to-do list application that I could share across my team members.
  • Quickly add tasks
  • App for phone, desktop, and web version
  • Shares lists easily
  • Complex task management is a pain
  • Manual arrangement of tasks can get cumbersome/not work as desired
  • Automatic date and reminder features are cumbersome to edit
I liked Wunderlist when I just needed a simple task/todo list. Things got a little messy once tasks were more complex and I needed to use the stacking feature within each task for sub-tasks.
Read Steena Brown's full review
January 29, 2018

Review: "Wunderlist a strong organizational tool"

Wunderlist is used in some departments as an informal organizational tool. There is no requirement to use it, but my department finds it helpful to keep it updated. It's a great way to keep everyone on the same page and also track priorities, due dates, and assigned personnel. When priorities change (which happens all the time), it's very easy and fast to update, and immediately everyone knows what's going on. Personally, I like it for its ability to show me all of my tasks on one page that's easy to sort.
  • Keeps everyone informed of priorities, due dates, and person assigned
  • Sorts tasks into categories using the hashtag symbol
  • Provides easy-to-read additional details
  • Tracks completion and what's still left to do
  • Sub-tasks should have their own separate due dates
  • The main list needs some more intuitive tools to sort the list in any way I choose
  • Hovering over links should show a description of how to use it. For example, it would have been nice to know right away that double-clicking on a task is the way to open the details list.
Wunderlist is good for departments with lots of people, especially if they're working from different geographic areas. It's also good when there are a number of projects on the go all with different deadlines and sub-tasks. I also find it helpful in situations where one person just needs an organizational tool to track their own things.
Petri Aukia profile photo
November 10, 2017

User Review: "Wunderlist for miniprojects"

An exceptionally simple to do-list for small teams. We've used this for individual projects that did not fit a particular scheme or criteria. Workshop or seminar to do's etc. The bravado is in mobile usage with good push notifications. If the case is more complex we'll use Trello, but good for tiny stuff.
  • Mobile
  • Tiny projects, quickly defined, quickly done
  • Good web-based view as well
  • Quirky ui
  • Missing integrations
  • Hierarchical tasks
Excellent iPhone support. Small tasks, quickly done. Lots of mobile users using this to eliminate simultaneous execution. Less complex than Trello. Straightforward usage, thus really easy to teach to other users without breaking a sweat. Shopping-list type of issues either done or not done. If using Slack or other comms tool, I'd go for something else.
Read Petri Aukia's full review
Jeremiah Alexander profile photo
August 04, 2017

Review: "Wunderlist is great but why waste your time when Microsoft is replacing it?"

We currently use Wunderlist as a simple task tracking app. We previously used the tasks in Outlook but they were easy to overlook in all the clutter or emails and calendars, and the integration between the three never really worked the way we hoped. Wunderlist provides a clean and simple way to track what we have accomplished and what still needs done without any distractions. We use it for special IT projects, accounting reminders, and recurring reports we need to create and review.
  • Smart due dates are the greatest thing about Wunderlist. I can tell it to "print past due reports on Monday" and then set that up as a repeating event.
  • It's clutter free. When I'm creating or assigning tasks I like to have a distraction free area to think, and the simplicity of Wunderlist gives me that.
  • The fact that I can look at it on my phone, on the web, and on my PC and it always looks the same is great. I can always tell what I'm doing b/c of their consistent design choices.
  • I would love to see more repeating options like every other Monday, or the last Friday of every month. As well as smart dates that allow for repeating like every Monday.
  • Something that is missing is a way to see what percentage of sub-tasks are complete. I wish the top level task bar would fill as the sub-tasks were completed.
  • The fact that it's being replaced by Microsoft To-Do. We use Office 365 so eventually I hope this integrates with the other apps, but for now we are all in limbo.
It's best for smaller companies where people are not working in teams, or in charge of multiple departments. It lets you keep everything in sight when you would otherwise forget it. This wouldn't be the best option for teams or larger companies as the sharing and team tasks don't work as well as dedicated programs.
Read Jeremiah Alexander's full review
Bethany-Ann Hawker profile photo
November 10, 2017

Wunderlist Review: "Wunderluuuuuust"

Wunderlist is great because it can combine your personal tasks with your business tasks whilst keeping both separate and organised.

Being able to create lists with different headings ensures all tasks are grouped accordingly. These tasks can have reminders set, due dates, and can - quite satisfyingly - be ticked off. Once ticked off the task will disappear from the list however it is not lost forever and it is easy to recall previous tasks and even reinstate them to your lists. You can sort your tasks however you would prefer, you can share them with others and you can print if needed. Having the synchronisation between my desktop version and mobile app is also so beneficial as it doesn't matter where I am I can tick, edit or add tasks. I found this tool easy to use within business as I could share my to-do lists with my supervisor whenever she needed an update on what I was doing. This saved time from writing lists within e-mails or down on paper.
  • The satisfaction of being able to 'tick' off tasks and having a sound that goes with this makes the transition of note-taking from paper to screen easy and fun.
  • Being able to recall any tasks you may have already ticked off is a great assurance that your progress can be checked at any time.
  • The syncronisation from mobile app to desktop version means you always have control over your lists.
  • Maybe being able to add media e.g. photos to a task would be helpful?
  • Being able to talk to the app and make a voice recording of the task you need if you don't have time to write?
  • Being able to take a photo of text you have writen down and the app turn it into a task for you?
Wunderlist is more suited to an individual creating, managing and completing tasks; however, it can be useful in the workplace to share with others what your tasks are. I don't think there is enough space for detail for groups to collaborate on projects etc., However, if its a list of what needs to be bought for the office kitchen, for example, it's a great place to combine ideas into a list.
Read Bethany-Ann Hawker's full review
Brendon Brown profile photo
October 12, 2017

Wunderlist: "Great for collaborating on task lists."

Wunderlist is our fallback for the simple day-to-day project collaboration. In its most basic form, it's a group of task lists that we share. Nothing more. Synced lists across departments is the functionality that most departments and managers want, so this is where we end up. File-sharing, integrations, chat logs and internal checklists are simply an added bonus.
  • Collaboration between users is very easy.
  • Real-time update notifications.
  • Grouping, smart category lists and the "assigned to me" list are especially helpful.
  • Email and print lists quickly for those not in the system.
  • Wunderlist aims to be a task list collaboration software on multiple platforms, and as such does a decent job.
  • A very GTD-oriented application which does not always play into a collaboration system.
Groups of people needing to plan a project or share task list, or even manage family affairs will find themselves particularly well-served by this software. Plop in your tasks and issue the invite to your group. Assign to individuals and get notified when tasks are finished, or chat about tasks and share relevant files.
Read Brendon Brown's full review
Shannon McNamara profile photo
August 29, 2017

Review: "Wunderlist is easy to use, understand, and customize"

Our Marketing department uses Wunderlist to keep track of our individual tasks, as well as our department tasks, conference tasks, etc. There are so many different areas that the marketing team has input and tasks for that we need a solidified way to keep everything organized, assign due dates, and see what tasks other members are completing at different times.
  • Lots of customization abilities.
  • Due dates.
  • Reminders can be set.
  • Invite many more users and gain access to their lists.
  • Ability to change font styles (this is very minor).
  • Ability to sync with Google Sheets, Drive, etc.
For conference planning, Wunderlist is great at listing out all of the variety of tasks we have, the deadlines that certain items are due by, and assigning tasks to different team members. Each conference has so many different parts to plan and organize, and Wunderlist is great at keeping an entire team on the same page, and hosting different links and pieces of information.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
August 17, 2017

Review: "Wunderlist as a lightweight catch all app"

Wunderlist is primarily used as a fill in the gap product. We're pretty agnostic when it comes to note taking apps, but use JIRA exclusively for project management. That means there's a gap between note taking apps like Evernote and JIRA since JIRA is such an extremely heavy application. Wunderlist has helped as a quick and lightweight personal task management and reminder app for those who use it!
  • Lightweight and extremely easy to use
  • Connects well with IFTTT to act as a go between for many other apps
  • Robust feature set in the free version, and even more in paid
  • Team sharing isn't as powerful as it could be
  • The Apple Watch app is not really useful at all
  • No labeling on tasks once entered - would be helpful for sorting
Wunderlist is great as a quick, lightweight app for task management and shorthand notes. It serves as a great way to capture a thought, and create a task or note out of it in an intuitive and easy way. Compared to a note taking app where you have to open the app, create a new note, then add content, having a quick add hot key for Wunderlist makes capturing a thought easy and intuitive on the fly. And while JIRA is great for project management, it is anything but simple to use for menial reminders and tasks, which is where Wunderlist shines.
Ruby Javaid profile photo
February 21, 2017

Review: "Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!"

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left.
I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. Cannot say enough good things about it.

• Ability to add sub-items to list item
  • Add notes, files, due dates, reminders to each item
  • Wunderlist in Gmail extension keeps my inbox decluttered!
  • I can even share the list with a collaborator and assign users to each item
  • Honestly? this is the best to-do app I've ever used. I can't think of how to improve the core functionality. Maybe if they added a feature like Trello to have "boards" for each project as added functionality for more complicated projects? But I wouldn't want them to replace the current list features for this.
  • Thought of something - integration with time doctor or time tracking software and invoicing software would be amazing to have.
If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time.
You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.
Read Ruby Javaid's full review
Brian Muench profile photo
May 12, 2017

User Review: "Wunderlist is WONDERFUL!"

This is a personal use App and should be used as such. However, I have had such tremendous success using it, I recommend it as a "must have APP" for all my direct reports and their teams. In my humble opinion everyone should be using Wunderlist and getting the enhanced (Paid) version from the App store.
  • Tracking tasks.
  • Alerts to Tasks that are due.
  • Capturing all thoughts in a single App.
  • Capturing Notes while in Meetings.
  • Keeping any notes organized.
  • iPhone App could be updated and UI improved slightly
  • Sometimes connectivity between iPhone App and MAC version gets broken or is slow to update
Read Brian Muench's full review
Brendan Luna profile photo
March 27, 2017

Review: "Wunderlist excels as a daily personal and work to-do list tracker"

As both a developer and regular ol' human being, I'm a huge fan of Wunderlist on both the iOS and Chrome Web app platforms. I use Wunderlist on a near daily level to take notes, form to-do lists, save articles for reading later, and other general task-type actions. I love that Wunderlist syncs tasks between devices so that you're never stuck wondering what task you created on your laptop while out on the go.
  • Extremely easy to use for list creation and tracking
  • Exceptional UI
  • Syncs up across multiple platforms (desktop & mobile)
  • Could have more subtask scoping of tasks (i.e. Task is "Do my taxes", subtasks are -> "1. Purchase software" -> "2. Enter information", etc.).
  • More customization for things like background color, sizing of items, etc.
Wunderlist exceeds on a personal and small group level (e.g. maintaining a task list between 4-5 friends) for all kinds of general task and to-do lists. It's not the best for enterprise/organizational use, but that market is also well-tapped by many other services like Trello and JIRA.
Read Brendan Luna's full review
Mark Taylor profile photo
March 16, 2017

Wunderlist Review: "An organisational wunder"

Wunderlist is used by the company's Operations department, it provides a centralized area for tasks and projects. Some tasks can get lost or forgotten in the masses of e-mails received daily, this app goes a long way in avoiding this issue.
  • Different inboxes means you can use one app both for work and your personal life.
  • Tasks can be assigned to different users, this delegation can be cascaded down.
  • Web-based and app based means that you can access it anywhere.
  • Adding due dates to sub-tasks.
Wunderlist is an excellent tool to manage tasks within a department or even inter-departmentally. Tasks can be assigned to colleagues whilst also giving visibility of those tasks to other users if required. Due dates, reminders, sub-tasks, notes and files can all be added. You can also use it to plan and organise your personal life.
Read Mark Taylor's full review

Scheduling (22)
Workflow Automation (13)
5.6
Team Collaboration (28)
Support for Agile Methodology (6)
5.6
Support for Waterfall Methodology (6)
Document Management (15)
5.5
Email integration (18)
Mobile Access (30)
9.4
Timesheet Tracking (5)
6.0
Change request and Case Management (5)
4.4
Budget and Expense Management (3)
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (5)
Integration with accounting software (2)

About Wunderlist