https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/wI/1f/JS61FHRXNE6G.JPEGOfferpop Contests & User Generated ContentWe used Offerpop to run social media contests, mostly on Facebook, as well as to display user generated content on our websites. The user generated content is aggregated on a single page on the website. We are able to link the photos to the products being worn so a user can click on the products and go to the product detail page to purchase.,The cost for Offerpop was what drew me in. I got a lot of bang for my buck. Contests were easy to set up. Linking to products from user generated content was a plus.,We found that engagement on contests went down when using Offerpop vs. running contests natively on Facebook. Our users didn't like the extra step of going to an Offerpop page to enter the contest. I think UGC is more useful when it can be placed on product detail pages. The page of UGC was linked to from the footer of our website, yet we saw hardly any traffic to this page.,7,Offerpop was nice to have, just not absolutely necessary. It may be worth it to spend more with Olapic to get the UGC on the product detail page. I definitely did not see an increase in revenue by using Offerpop.,Olapic and Bazaarvoice CurationsAffordable, easy to use, and awesome customer service.Offerpop was the solution I needed to build Facebook campaigns for Asheville's tourism bureau. I utilized the platform to help grow the follower base and host special contests. At the time, Facebook rules dictated you couldn't host timeline promotions (like or comment to win, etc.), so I needed a way to easily host complex campaigns. After researching all of the products on the market, I found Offerpop to be the best solution at the right price point.,Referral campaigns - This module was a strong driver in building fans. It not only provides a way to host contests, but it goes one step further providing incentive for fans to refer friends to your page. Fangating: What once was a great tactic to get the "like" became an outdated practice once Facebook revealed timeline. Offerpop keeps the strategy alive by requiring people to like your page before accessing the premium content and contests of their modules. Photo Contests: Building a landing page on your website to host a photo contest takes too much work, and using the Facebook timeline is flat out a bad idea. Offerpop takes all the hard work out of collecting photos from fans. Best of all, you can download them all into a file. We stipulated that by sharing photographs, we reserved the rights to use the photos in future posts or commercial works. What a perfect way to build your image library! Customer Service: My account rep (Max) was the best. His service after the sale was second to none and I knew I could always rely on him to help me out. He answered every question (and I asked a lot of questions) within 24 hours. This continued over the course of a year until he was promoted.,The biggest difference between Offerpop and their competitors (outside of price) is that Offerpop is a lot less flashy. Wildfire had a huge library of beautiful templates that could be used to help design your promotion whereas Offerpop is more basic. However, they do offer a white label option. If you have a great coder on staff, you can easily build your campaign to spec, meaning you'll remain more on brand than with a template. If you don't have a coder, then templates matter a lot more.,10,Offerpop provided the tool I needed to increase the organization's image library, which probably saved us thousands of dollars in image usage rights. Offerpop brought in hundreds of new fans to my Facebook page with each campaign. One example: I gave away dinner for two. The contest ran for 14 days. In the end I had 511 new fans and over 1100 entries. If used correctly, and often, you can net new fans for a lot less money than what most Facebook marketplace ads would cost.,Wildfire,8Offerpop for social media contests and mobile signups!Social media contests, for example model search entries, social media signup, mobile signups and video voting.,Uploading creative assets Publishing to facebook and to our site using an iFrame Access to update/modify CSS Easy to use dashboard,Front end visuals Cleaner forms and better use of typography Uploading different assets, one for mobile and one for desktops,8,Not sure about this It has been successful for our model search contest,,6Offerpop Makes your Campaigns PopI have been using OfferPop for a number of years. I first used it as our required app to run a contest on Facebook. The set-up was fast and easy to navigate. We were able to create a fan gated page and entry form that matched our branding goals and resulted in us tripling our Facebook fans with one contest. Now that Facebook no longer requires a third party app to hold contests, I still use OfferPop for a number of reasons. Not only do they have great customer service, but the tools the provide to limit cheating makes my job so much easier. Overall this is a great tool that I would strongly recommend for marketing teams.,Creating campaigns is fast and the software is user friendly Monitoring entries and weeding out cheater saves time and helps protect people who entered contest fairly. Customer service is excellent. I've called a few times and each time the rep was helpful and friendly.,The entry forms can become a little overwhelming especially if you add your review to the page at the bottom. It would be nice if users could click on a "rules" link and then have those details scroll down.,10,Every contest I have done using OfferPop has resulted in exponential fan base growth. After using the apps we have seen a notable increase in traffic from social sited to our online store.,Wildfire,Rafflecopter,10Offerpop is good starter toolWas used for promotions, contests and giveaways. Utilized the facebook integration application.,Graphics Data Collection Reporting,Little pricey Need some coding skills to make a good campaign with the CSS Can only use offerpop through Facebook and Twitter.,7,Increased online visibility Increased engagement Helped garner business for clients,None,1
Wyng (formerly Offerpop)

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Reviews

Wyng (formerly Offerpop)
Filter 11 vetted Wyng (formerly Offerpop) reviews and ratings
Melissa Best profile photo
October 16, 2017

Wyng (formerly Offerpop): "Offerpop Contests & User Generated Content"

• The cost for Offerpop was what drew me in. I got a lot of bang for my buck.
  • Contests were easy to set up.
  • Linking to products from user generated content was a plus.
  • We found that engagement on contests went down when using Offerpop vs. running contests natively on Facebook. Our users didn't like the extra step of going to an Offerpop page to enter the contest.
  • I think UGC is more useful when it can be placed on product detail pages. The page of UGC was linked to from the footer of our website, yet we saw hardly any traffic to this page.
Even though the price of Offerpop was affordable, I still couldn't justify it. Our engagement on contests went down and no visited the UGC page. I can see if you had thousands of entries for a contest, you would definitely have to go to a solution like Offerpop.
Read Melissa Best's full review
Del Holston profile photo
April 04, 2014

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "Affordable, easy to use, and awesome customer service."

• Referral campaigns - This module was a strong driver in building fans. It not only provides a way to host contests, but it goes one step further providing incentive for fans to refer friends to your page.
  • Fangating: What once was a great tactic to get the "like" became an outdated practice once Facebook revealed timeline. Offerpop keeps the strategy alive by requiring people to like your page before accessing the premium content and contests of their modules.
  • Photo Contests: Building a landing page on your website to host a photo contest takes too much work, and using the Facebook timeline is flat out a bad idea. Offerpop takes all the hard work out of collecting photos from fans. Best of all, you can download them all into a file. We stipulated that by sharing photographs, we reserved the rights to use the photos in future posts or commercial works. What a perfect way to build your image library!
  • Customer Service: My account rep (Max) was the best. His service after the sale was second to none and I knew I could always rely on him to help me out. He answered every question (and I asked a lot of questions) within 24 hours. This continued over the course of a year until he was promoted.
  • The biggest difference between Offerpop and their competitors (outside of price) is that Offerpop is a lot less flashy. Wildfire had a huge library of beautiful templates that could be used to help design your promotion whereas Offerpop is more basic. However, they do offer a white label option. If you have a great coder on staff, you can easily build your campaign to spec, meaning you'll remain more on brand than with a template. If you don't have a coder, then templates matter a lot more.
They have a variety of offerings so the best approach is to have a clear idea of what type of results you're looking to achieve. They can offer advice on which modules will help you achieve those goals.
Read Del Holston's full review
Keobs Avila profile photo
April 11, 2014

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "Offerpop for social media contests and mobile signups!"

• Uploading creative assets
  • Publishing to facebook and to our site using an iFrame
  • Access to update/modify CSS
  • Easy to use dashboard
  • Front end visuals
  • Cleaner forms and better use of typography
  • Uploading different assets, one for mobile and one for desktops
How much access we have to customize the apps. We have been able to update most of the required elements, but it takes a developer to do this, our social media department could not do this on their own.
Read Keobs Avila's full review
Leslie Ramey profile photo
April 04, 2014

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "Offerpop Makes your Campaigns Pop"

• Creating campaigns is fast and the software is user friendly
  • Monitoring entries and weeding out cheater saves time and helps protect people who entered contest fairly.
  • Customer service is excellent. I've called a few times and each time the rep was helpful and friendly.
  • The entry forms can become a little overwhelming especially if you add your review to the page at the bottom. It would be nice if users could click on a "rules" link and then have those details scroll down.
If you are skilled social media user or just getting started, OfferPop is a great tool that will allow you to grow your fan base and boost your engagement in a fast and fun way that your fans will appreciate. It also helps that at their rates are very reasonable.
Read Leslie Ramey's full review
Krista L. Hannon profile photo
April 04, 2014

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "Offerpop is good starter tool"

• Graphics
  • Data Collection
  • Reporting
  • Little pricey
  • Need some coding skills to make a good campaign with the CSS
  • Can only use offerpop through Facebook and Twitter.
Does not reach those who are not active on social media
Read Krista L. Hannon's full review
April 08, 2015

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "User Friendly Social Media Marketing Platform"

Our organization uses Offerpop to develop social media campaigns, including: voting contests, sweepstakes, etc.
  • Offerpop is user friendly and allows us to quickly develop campaigns
  • Provides excellent templates to help with campaign development
  • Allows us to easily manage and export entries and capture votes
  • My role is mostly involved with social media analytics; measuring campaigns. Offerpop could improve in how they track views. I would like to see the number of views and unique views captured each day versus just the total number of views since the start of the campaign.
  • For our Facebook sign up campaigns, I would like to see more reporting on the information captured in the form fields. For example: the total number of entries, unique entries, bounce rate (how many people viewed the form but didn't complete/submit it).
  • In addition, I would like to see reporting on how some of our questions within the lead form were answered. The number of entrants who selected various options from our drop down lists.
This is an excellent tool for developing social media campaigns, but somewhat limited in measurement and reporting.
April 05, 2014

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Review: "Offerpop for the win! #OPFTW"

We use it in a variety of ways
  • Engage with current customers in the social space
  • Attract prospective customers
  • Reward loyal brand followers
  • Crowd-source customer feedback
It is primarily being used withing our digital marketing department.

The tool is simple to use and can easily be customized. It allows us to provide anything from a simple entry form to a highly-engaging + interactive experience for customers.
  • The account service is above and beyond. They are quick to respond, resourceful and strategic in their recommendations.
  • We appreciate the ability to work with the Offerpop team to create more custom solutions for our larger campaigns + initiatives.
  • Mobile-optimized versions of apps are standard for most apps. We've found a considerable amount of our entrants come from mobile devices, so this is important to us.
  • Occasionally things cannot be customized to the level that we are hoping for. But I think this is natural given the restrictions of a service like this. I appreciate that they are constantly adapting to the digital landscape and looking for ways to revamp their services.
To really get the most out of this product you ought to have a novice understanding of HTML code and website structure. Out of the box options are very feasible, but to brand and customize from a front-end or back-end standpoint, you must have at least a slight understanding of web development. (The more the better!)

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Scorecard Summary

About Wyng (formerly Offerpop)

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) is a social media marketing platform that allows users to run different social campaigns such as promotions, quizzes, UGC, meme generators, etc.

Wyng (formerly Offerpop) Integrations