Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Sales compensation process automation (8)8.585%
- Sales compensation plan creation (8)8.585%
- Sales compensation dashboards & forecasting (8)8.080%
- Personalized dashboards (8)8.080%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
* Reduce time spent on plan administration
* Realize higher quota attainment
* Eliminate payout errors and increase payout accuracy
* Drive better performance with commission visibility
And with its integrations, companies can combine compensation data with CRM, ERP, HCM and other critical business systems in existing stacks to provide a complete view into program effectiveness.
Xactly aims to bring together operational and intelligence capabilities to drive revenue operations success with their Intelligent Revenue Platform, enabling users to align planning, performance, and prediction functions into one cohesive platform. Its ability to integrate Xactly Incent across the broader revenue engine is how it enables users to make strategic decisions with revenue data. Other solutions include Xactly Forecasting, Xactly Sales Planning and Xactly AlignStar.
- Supported: Sales compensation plan creation
- Supported: Complex sales crediting
- Supported: Sales compensation process automation
- Supported: Incentive auditing/regulation compliance
- Supported: Sales compensation dashboards & forecasting
- Supported: Incentive modeling
- Supported: Agile incentive strategy
- Supported: ICM mobile visibility
- Supported: Sales rep view
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Flexible compensation plan design: Create and manage any type of commission plan with reusable elements like rules, quotas and rate tables.
- Supported: Reporting and customizable dashboards: Over 100 out-of-the-box reports and personalized dashboards to track sales and plan performance.
- Supported: Plan document and workflow management: Configure, track, and manage compensation processes.
- Supported: Sales rep and manager dashboards: increase rep productivity and trust with on-demand visibility into their commissions and payouts.
- Supported: Incentive statements: Detailed incentive statements for transparency and visibility at the individual or team level.
- Supported: Commission estimator: Where a team can see how much they can earn based on opportunities.
- Supported: Incentive plan summaries: Provides reps with a holistic view into their individual plans with summaries that include plan quotas, commission rates, and SPIF programs.
- Supported: Data integrations: Integrate with CRMs, ERPs, or HCMs, like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Netsuite
- Supported: API connector
- Supported: Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: Multi-currency
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Spain, China, France, Germany, Brazil, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Canada, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Australia, Brazil|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Spanish Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish Slovak, Czech|
Incent allows all of our Admins to engage with sales leadership and be an active partner instead of someone who is disconnected from the sales process and "behind the curtain".
Xactly is very easy to use and lots of training is available. Anyone can learn to support Xactly.
Helpful skills include, understanding of commissions and sales processes, understanding compensation plans, general software knowledge, analytical, detail orientated, math skills, and understanding of who formulas work