Porter is used by our Business Development organisation to prepare and publish proposals and tender responses which we submit to both our …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of XaitPorter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
XaitPorter is designed to enable co-authors to focus on creating bid-winning content so that teams can become more efficient while production time and costs are reduced.
- Supported: Proposal branding
- Supported: Proposal templates
- Supported: Proposal content library updates
- Supported: Searchable proposal database
- Supported: Proposal collaboration & approval
- Supported: User permissions/proposal editing controls
- Supported: Sales proposal workflow
- Supported: Proposal automation user interface
- Supported: Database Driven
- Supported: Workflow
- Supported: Automatic Formatting
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Worldwide Support|
The standard product for many years has been Microsoft Word. Some have tried to use SharePoint as a collaborative tool, but it is not suited for the purpose and is generally very user un-friendly. It is not intuitive and we have very few persons with any competency in it. Porter is easy to pick up and the new interface is very intuitive, and the way that Porter works removes many of the typical layout and formatting choices that made Microsoft Word so difficult for the average employee. It also greatly simplifies and reduces the amount of corrective work that tender support staff used to have to do.
We are not aware of any product in the market that comes close to Porter. It is an ideal product that was purpose built for collaborative writing.