Porter is used by our Business Development organisation to prepare and publish proposals and tender responses which we submit to both our …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of XaitPorter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
XaitPorter is designed to enable co-authors to focus on creating bid-winning content so that teams can become more efficient while production time and costs are reduced.
- Supported: Proposal branding
- Supported: Proposal templates
- Supported: Proposal content library updates
- Supported: Searchable proposal database
- Supported: Proposal collaboration & approval
- Supported: User permissions/proposal editing controls
- Supported: Sales proposal workflow
- Supported: Proposal automation user interface
- Supported: Database Driven
- Supported: Workflow
- Supported: Automatic Formatting
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Worldwide Support|
- Has improved me from spending hours in the office (less overtime).
- More constructive work. Writers now focus on the write-up and we [focus] on the look and how it reads.
- We have received positive feedback from customers that our submissions look professional and easy to navigate through.
- Too soon to tell. Right now we're still at the near end of the value chain - it still seems expensive given the outputs to date. But we have a lower proposal volume than some companies, so you need to factor that in.
- Also, the named user licensing is restrictive and problematic in a small company where people perform multiple roles and may dip in and out of the proposal development process over a period of weeks or months. A concurrent user model would be much, much better for us, though I understand you'd need to figure out a way to handle email notifications.
- It has reduced our overtime a lot.
- The final product looks much better and more professional than it did before.
- It's gotten easier to give access to people outside the organization, and also limit what they have access to.
- Definitely increased employee efficiency. We had a bid coordinator role before which is not required anymore.
- Significantly less late nights in the office completing tenders - we can turn around responses much faster and with much less man-hours.
- Our proposals are standardised in format, style and content - assisting to build our brand.
- Better Customer Service
- Less overtime
- Submission of a field development plan on time, in accordance with the licence requirements, would have been much more difficult without XaitPorter.
- When many staff are contributing to a document in XaitPorter they do not have to spend time determining which is the latest version of the document or reconciling conflicting updates.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better quality of documents
- We have seen reduced overtime costs for tender support staff who used to spend a lot of time managing and dealing with version control issues, formatting issues, layout issues and printing issues
- We have experienced that Porter has allowed us to handle more work without increasing our staffing.
- The quality of our submissions has improved both by the switch to Porter, and further by the increased proficiency of both our administrators and writers.
- Xait generates a more professional looking document.
- Like I noted before, the time it takes to actually assemble the entire document is sometimes a bit too much.
- The page numbering between attachments is huge plus.
- Better organized reports.