https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/2c/MQ/OF0UF2F4191X.JPEGBy using XaitPorter your working hours will be shorterWe use XaitPorter to write proposals/tenders. Some of us are also using it when writing [about] technical equipment information and procedures.,This tool gives us the opportunity to work together. We always work in the last revision. We can write comments as we go along and all involved will see it straight away. We can structure it the way we want/our the way customer wants it and print the whole book in one go. We are sure that pictures/text/tables are where they are supposed to be (they have not moved around the document as it does when using Microsoft Word).,The new version, XaitPorter5 has issues with tables. We cannot have less than 10% column width if the table has several columns. I would like XaitPorter to accept my choice of columns width. We did not have this issue in XaitPorter4. I would also like to use the arrows going up and down when clicking on the table of content to the left. Now I have to use the mouse to move from one section to the next. When using spellcheck I have to go back to another section and in again to see that the yellow highlights have disappeared. I cannot click on the spellcheck icon again to have the yellow highlights disappear. I would like to have two different subtitles styles (ie Heading 1 and Heading 2) :-) Replace function could improve. I would like to find words and replace 1 at the time since sometimes I don't want to change but keep as is. If I click on find and no more then it replaces the word with nothing.,10,Has improved me from spending hours in the office (less overtime). More constructive work. Writers now focus on the write-up and we [focus] on the look and how it reads. We have received positive feedback from customers that our submissions look professional and easy to navigate through.,,,4,Tender writing Procedures PSL Specifications,Procedures,Contracts End of Well Reports,10,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Start using it sooner,Vendor implemented,Yes,Change management was a major issue with the implementation,Getting people to change their way of working from Word XaitPorter Getting the system up and running (slow network connection),10,Online training In-person training,10,10,10,No not really.,Some - we have done small customizations to the interface,Some - we have added small pieces of custom code,Table Colours, different styles we wanted in our response (ie. key text, "extracts" ),Yes,10,Yes,Yes, we had an issue with a person I gave access to. He was new so I had to create an account. After I had done and given the user all information needed he couldn't log on. He got either wrong password or username. I tried several times but without success. I had to call for help from Xait Support and what he discovered was that despite me giving him access he couldn't find him. Support had to create a new user profile for him to try again. We still had problems. Support had to go back and check, well he solved the problem and the User is now happy.it was really strange since I could see his profile but Support couldn't. I am not sure why but since the problem was solved I was happy and so was the User. :-),you are always working in the last revision All involved in the project, are seeing the last revision Adding pictures, tables and attachments. The whole process of using XaitPorter in a tender process gives us the possibility to deliver a well done and professional document,The only issue I have is the FIND/REPLACE function.,Yes, but I don't use it,10,10,10,10,No other systems,SAP,File import/export,10,If any systems can be used, please use it since it makes your work / day a lot easier :-),10,10,Price of Licenses,no other than be yourself and treat them as you want them to treat you, meaning trust.,Yes,Faster and better new upgrade of Tables, writing in columns, attachments. Less clicks,More feasibilities.
Windows, Mac
XaitPorter
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

XaitPorter Reviews

XaitPorter

Do you work for this company?

Showing 1 of 21 XaitPorter ratings and reviews.

About XaitPorter

XaitPorter is a cloud-based solution that is designed to help users create high quality documents. It enables multiple users to work on the same document, in real-time, whether in the office, at home, or on the other side of the world. The vendor’s value proposition is that with their solution, users get an efficient document writing process with complete visibility, and the opportunity to focus on the quality of their content.

The vendor says their customers say XaitPorter provides higher quality documents, complete control throughout the process, and substantial time savings.

XaitPorter Features

Proposal Creation & Organization Features
Has featureProposal branding
Has featureProposal templates
Has featureProposal content library updates
Does not have featureGuided proposal creation
Has featureSearchable proposal database
Proposal Collaboration & Workflow Features
Has featureRFP management & response
Has featureProposal collaboration & approval
Has featureUser permissions/proposal editing controls
Has featureSales proposal workflow
Has featureProposal automation user interface
Proposal Delivery Features
Has featureWorkflow
Has featureAutomatic Formatting

XaitPorter Screenshots

XaitPorter Integrations

Box, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenText, Big Data

XaitPorter Competitors

Paperless Proposal, Privia, Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation, Proposal Management and Production System (PMAPS)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No