Great Dialer Tool!

Highly recommend

Dialer-CRM integration (14)

Outbound dialing (14)

Call notes & tags (14)

Automatic call logging (14)

6.1

What is InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)?

PowerDialer for Salesforce, from InsideSales.com / XANT is a discontinued sales dialer.

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.insidesales.com/pricing

1 person want pricing too

What is Five9?

Five9 is cloud contact center software for inbound, outbound, blended, or multi-channel operations. This solution includes management capabilities such as campaign management, quality monitoring, real-time and historical reporting, and call recording.

What is Aircall?

Aircall headquartered in Paris provides a VOIP system for business designed to support contact centers, featuring IVR and automated call routing, conference calls, shared call inbox and call notes, unlimited concurrent calls and call queuing, and many integrations with CRM or marketing systems to…

Preview Dialer

Core Dialer

Call Follow-up and Quality Assurance

6.7

What is InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)?

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer was an AI-powered sales acceleration application that aims to help SDR teams connect with the right people at the right times. The vendor's value proposition is that PowerDialer is designed to increase the focus, engagement and productivity of reps, with the goal of enabling them to generate more sales.

The product has been discontinued.

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Features

Dialer Logistics Features

• Supported: Single line dialing
  • Supported: Call into server with landline
  • Supported: Call into server with VoIP "soft phone"
  • Supported: Call into server with mobile phone

• Supported: Manager Insights
  • Supported: Dynamic Seek Lists
  • Supported: A.I. Models

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Screenshots

Click-to-call panel in SalesforceLogging a call within Salesforce using the click-to-call panel.PowerDialer interfaceLive call monitoring

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Video

Leverage data intelligence to power inbound/outbound phone communications for sales teams with single-click dialing, local caller-id display, dynamically prioritized lists, and automatic data capture to CRM.

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Downloadables

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Integrations

• Salesforce
  • ZenPrint
  • MS Outlook

InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal, North America, South America, Europe, Asia
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)?

What are InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)'s top competitors?

VanillaSoft and NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) are common alternatives for InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued).

What is InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)'s best feature?

Reviewers rate Contact preview and Dialer-CRM integration and Outbound dialing highest, with a score of 8.

Who uses InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued)?

The most common users of InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued) are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

[PowerDialer for Salesforce, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) is] generally used by sales department to connect with the clients on the call.
  • Dials from a local number
  • Easier to make notes during conversation
  • Record all [your] calls
  • Some times face issue in Call logs
  • Click to dial have some glitches
  • All data get removed when incoming call come
PowerDialer [for Salesforce, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)] allows us to make [calls] from local [numbers] that increases more chances to connect with customers. Its great to use and make calls in other [countries] also. Its less useful for inbound calls[,] it [makes it] difficult [to execute] and there [are] some [glitches] when [you get an incoming call]. If you report an issue you never get feedback so sometimes it feels like you are wasting time reporting issue[.]
They are providing good support. We can contact any time to raise our query.
November 19, 2019

Great Dialer Tool!

Jared Wacht | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PowerDialer for our click-to-call software for all sales reps in Salesforce. It helps to automate the dialing and logging of calls between reps and customers.
  • Click-to-call.
  • Auto-log calls.
  • Performance and speed could be better.
  • Call quality could be improved.
PowerDialer is very well suited as a click-to-call tool for sales reps org-wide.
Brennen Hyatt | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used by our inbound and marketing team. When inbound leads come in, leads get put in the queue using InsideSales. Reps then use the PowerDialer to call the leads.
  • PowerDialer allows us to call with local area codes.
  • PowerDialer allows us to use customer phone numbers to call people.
  • PowerDialer allows reps to automatically pull leads into their name to keep calling leads.
  • It is a little expensive.
  • Reps can keep clicking next record to cherry pick the good leads.
It is well suited for inbound teams to call leads that come in from marketing. It could also be suited for any outbound reps to make phone calls too.
Jaeda Mohr | TrustRadius Reviewer
The emerging accounts group, who is responsible for new business development, uses the dialer every day.
  • Uses a local number
  • Dials the phone calls quickly
  • Dials the phone number correctly
  • The Dialer doesn't always dial
  • The Dialer doesn't always hang up
  • Recording call activity with Dialer sometimes is a pain because the call will reset before you have time to enter the call details
Good for cold calling
March 13, 2018

Andrew Fix | TrustRadius Reviewer
The business development department uses PowerDialer as a way to efficiently and effectively contact leads in a pipeline. PowerDialer is a great tool to use for prospecting and reaching out to leads.
  • Ease of use
  • Speed and efficiency for reps to reach out to leads in pipeline and maintain opportunities
  • Local presence helps to get in contact with prospects in different locations
  • The messiness of duplicate accounts
  • The call system can be a bit buggy sometimes. Either the line ends up being garbled or it fails to dial, fails to record
PowerDialer is well suited for prospecting and maintaining a clean pipeline while having the ability to add in so much information about accounts and leads. It is perfect for an organization that wants their sales team to be efficient and aim for a high volume of metrics.
February 16, 2018

Love InsideSales Dialer

Michael Millstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales Predictive PowerDialer is being used by sales, channel, and client services. It allows us to easily track calls, generate great data for reports, and create call lists which reps can easily dial through.
  • Easy click to dial
  • Easy to create call lists based off reports
  • Easily create reports based off call data, i.e. # of calls, time of calls
  • Uptime on the dialer.
  • Slicker UI.
Great for sales team who has call metrics to meet call goals. Also great for training.

Not appropriate for orgs who do not care about call out campaigns or call metrics.
Pete Sowers | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer is used by our team of account managers within our inside sales department. It greatly helps our team stay in front of hot, new leads while they are still engaged on our website(s).
  • The speed in which we can call leads is astonishing. A simple one-click will populate the next record ready to be dialed.
  • I find the "Callback" function extremely useful. On any given record, I have the ability to set a callback at a specific time, any day of the week.
  • The "Local Presence" function allows me to call anywhere in the country without appearing to be an out-of-state number. This greatly increases the chance of the person I'm calling actually answering the phone. More engagement = more sales
  • Local presence sometimes crashes without warning
  • InsideSales has a tough time accurately recording inbound talk-time
We have a lot of leads that are generated over the weekend. The PowerDialer seamlessly organizes and manages the new leads and the time zones in which they are coming from.
Denise (Dufek) Drake | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales is used by our inside team to dial through prospecting lists as well as provide incoming call routing. InsideSales was implemented to move the inside team into Salesforce and improve rep productivity and tracking.
  • Provides the ability to create one list for multiple users to dial from, people that are not the record owner.
  • Click to call panel is straightforward for reps to use.
  • Getting adequate support from InsideSales has proven to be a challenge. As a customer, you are required to do the heavy lifting of your own support and are left with issue workarounds in your business processes.
  • Stability of the product has caused challenges with several outages and downtime. This has improved in the last six months but has definitely impacted us in the past.
  • Reporting challenges are introduced when the data does not look as expected or changes with new releases.
  • Product maintenance is very time-consuming for creating and managing seek lists, ensuring there are enough records to dial in the list and managing call paths for incoming phone calls.
  • Incoming call functionality is extremely challenging with dropped calls and ring delays.

If you have a technical team of people to support this technology daily, this technology may be for you.

If you have several users calling the same set of records, this technology provides list capabilities that other companies do not appear to provide.

If you are looking for mostly outbound dialing capabilities, this product may be for you.

Bryan Gorham | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales is being used by the Sales Development department. We have the tool integrated with Salesforce so it makes it much easier to make deals to prospects by calling with one click. It also saves our call logs (notes) and records calls over 2 minutes for future reference (this may be an add-on, I am not totally sure).
  • saves a ton of time when calling large quantities of prospects
  • easier to record call notes than logging a call manually in sfdc
  • call recordings
  • somewhat glitchy
  • occasionally the "power dialer" will just stop working unexpectedly for our entire team
  • "error saving call log" message pops up occasionally and will not save the call
It is a very handy tool that really improves efficiency when calling into prospects, the only complaint I have is the glitches and amount of times it simply will stop working or give error messages.
Kyle Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Departmentally - We use it with our SFDC Instance to connect with our prospective customers.
  • Local Presence. Dialing Texas from Massachusetts, it puts a TX Area Code on your number so the ability to have a connection via a local area phone call is more likely. Nice Feature.
  • Seek Lists - Loading Campaigns or Assigned Territory Lead lists you can rapidly go through - trade show lists, webinar attendees, old captured leads depending on how you create reports.
  • Integration with SFDC - Tasks, Notes, Logged Activity. Nice standard features. Improves efficiency.
  • Updates are pushed down through admin of account to the end user. If your SFDC instance is not up to snuff, you can encounter connectivity issues.
  • Depending on your bandwith or internet pipe, the click to dial feature could take seconds which add up to minutes and hours over the course of weeks and months. Again, if your IT environment is not finely tuned, some features are not accessible and efficient.
From an inside sales, sales development, customer success management level - it can be a great solution for activity, metrics, and efficiency of calls, call tracking, and touches.

My caution would be if your CRM in this case SFDC is not optimized, you won't get the full value out of any dialer program or software. Be very clear on your requirements for a dialer software and be equally involved in the integration to your CRM.

Daniel Rodriguez Nieto | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across all the organization, globally to provide better management of leads and better call cadence on the right leads and assigning the right priority to all of them. Reps now call to the best leads without wasting their time cherry picking. All this paired with gamification which makes it a bit more fun. Great tool.
  • Better lead management. Setting right priority to the right lead.
  • Gamification. A bit of competition between all team members.
  • Coaching tool. Opportunity to record calls and coach reps on that.
  • Possibility of setting different call cadences adapting to different requirements.
  • Seek list easier to create.
  • More dashboards to play with different metrics.
  • Include cadence tool for emails.
Lead management.
Sales development departments are the perfect place for insidesales.com. For teams where you need to drive a high volume of calls and different metrics, this tool helps in that regard.
Andrew J. Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses InsideSales.com primarily for the sales department in connection with SalesForce. I do not have visibility into the entire company as for the full use. I am sure managers and executives review information pulled. I use InsideSales.com to log calls, track contact made with my clients and review through voice recordings if I need to go back to review details we spoke about. InsideSales.com provides a solution to tracking phone calls which is easily reviewed.
  • I use Local Presence when I call my customers. This shows that I am calling from a local number even when I am calling from out of state. I find that I make many more contacts with this feature than I have before just calling from my normal desk number.
  • I use the call recordings feature quite a bit to go back and review what the customer and I talked about. The link inside SalesForce connects through InsideSales.com. This recording is saved to my clients account and can be shared with other team members or management if necessary.
  • The auto dialer through InsideSales.com helps me go through my SalesForce client list quickly and efficiently. I just click next and I am onto my next customer in my pipeline.
  • I use InsideSales.com normally and every function I use does what I need.
InsideSales.com is well suited for sales departments, as this is where I use it. I would think call centers, customer service representatives and anyone that works on the phone could use this. I use SalesForce with InsideSales.com. I am not sure if there is a stand alone product or if it needs something else to operate.
March 06, 2018

Highly recommend

Elizabeth McElroy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used to use PowerDialer when I was calling on new customers. I loved the system when I used it. It helped me stay on top of my prospective clients and get in contact with new ones.
  • Tee up new customers
  • Scheduling call backs was a breeze
  • The local presence would go down often.
  • The time clock would tee up people on the west coast when it was too early to call.
For our team, the people who deal with new customers benefit from the power dialer the most. I now use Playbooks since I deal with existing customers so it doesn't apply to me anymore.
February 19, 2018

This.. Is... INCREDIBLE.

Chad Wallace | TrustRadius Reviewer
Helps is make dials faster across the entire sales/marketing organization at our company.
  • Helps me dial at lightning speed -- up to 200+ calls a day!
  • It can be buggy.. at times
In a sales environment, when you're being paid to make calls and close DEALS.
February 16, 2018

Kelsey Gamble | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this within our sales team. It helps us queue up customers who are on the site and gives us the ability to call them in real time to see if they need help.
  • Great for building call lists
  • Email templates work very well
  • Dialing is very efficient
  • Would just stop working a lot
  • Support isn't that great
  • Great for calling brand new customers
  • Not so great for current customer management
Ryan McCarty | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales is only being used for our outbound sales team. It addresses our need of a database of leads and tracking the interactions we've had as well as providing an excellent dialing software to effectively perform outreach.
  • Powerdial - Definitely the main draw. Make calls, send emails, input notes, leave pre-recorded messages, then move on the to next lead!
  • List-Building - Seek lists are really powerful. You can upload 5,000 leads, set your criteria on just about anything, and your list is updated hourly during calling to bring the best leads forward to call. Domino lists can be useful as well. I've used them for specific company outreach and smaller lists (Domino lists are only called through once, without reactive filters)
  • Quirky - Sometimes the filters don't act like you'd like them to. There seems to be parts of the software that are under-unitized and therefore under-supported. The one that comes to mind is "Contacts" as apposed to leads. You should be able to easily link all your contacts from a specific company (your contacts) to that company (your account) but these two don't always intersect well and don't like to work with Seek lists like "Leads" do.
Outbound dialing is where it excels. It's especially good with larger teams of reps. Organizing through campaigns and seek lists is very powerful once you understand how to use it. There is definitely a learning curve with seek lists (I've spent tons of time on the phone with their support staff) but once you understand it the possibilities are endless. You can sort which leads show up by a variety of filters. Even with a list of 10,000+ leads and 5 reps calling on it, you can ensure no leads show up in two reps lists, the reps are calling specific territories, and even skipping leads that are likely on their lunch break! One my of favorite tricks with seek lists and only calling people with titles like Director/VP/C-Level before 8:30am or after 5pm their time, when those people are more willing to pick up the phone. They also appreciate a sales rep who is putting in the extra time to call during those blocks.
Judah Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used InsideSales.com for our entire sales team. The chief benefit we were looking to get out of it was to increase the speed of cold calling and cut out many of the extra steps usually needed. Efficiency is the name of the game when looking for sales tools and that was the main goal here.
  • Flexible - I appreciate that the sales team was willing to work with us to find the right package and price.
  • Implementation - while not the smoothest implementation, I do appreciate the amount of man hours they include to work with you one on one.
  • Buggy - no other way to put it. The system is just buggy. Similar to using Salesforce it feel like the infrastructure behind it is outdated.
  • Support - support tries hard but they seem to be under trained and overwhelmed. Caring is good but it only takes you so far when you can't solve the problem.
  • Try to do too much - they are trying to copy a lot of features from competitors but end up creating a bulky piece of software that is more confusing than necessary.
It certainly is better used by a very large team. Like SFDC, you would do best with a dedicated position overseeing and optimizing it.
Mike Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire SDR team uses insidesales.com for the click-to-call features, seek list functionality, and gamification. We have found that it has increased our number of dials a day, the connect rate of the calls (thanks to local presence), and the logging of calls. Because of click-to-call, SDRs are no longer bogged down by the call logging process, so each activity is logged with a much more accurate description of the call result, making reporting much more effective and accurate.

Aspects of the gamification are also a big part of our team culture. From the leaderboards to the points/throwdowns, the team enjoys the recognition that the software allows them to get for the small things throughout their day.
  • Local Presence/Click to Call - The outbound call and logging functionality runs well, and the team likes the UI.
  • Gamification - The leaderboard/dashboard functionality has become a huge part of our culture for its ability to drive recognition of the appropriate KPIs. From the sound effects to the GIFS, reps get recognized both for their achievements and also their personality and creativity.
  • Reporting - The reporting capabilities that the Momentum team helped engineer for us through certain tracking fields allow us to zoom in on micro-trends in the business such as ideal correct contact connect times and duration of successful calls.
  • Ease of Implementation - It took a good amount of our internal resources to get the product running effectively. It is not an out-of-the-box solution, as it needed to be customized to our instance. So, we needed to do some SFDC development to optimize our product usage.
  • Dialer Lists - The seek lists can be fairly involved to keep up to date as the logic necessary, at least for us, is elaborate.
  • Email - We don't use their Vision product, so it could probably be implemented better than our instance. However, the email templates have a border around them, so they look like they are marketing emails. I don't think many companies still use this version of the email templates, so I'm not sure they're investing much time/effort into updating it.
The software works well with scale. The bigger the team, the more effective InsideSales.com is. Without the resources needed to implement effectively, small teams may have a harder time finding the sweet spot that we have found with the product. However, for a high volume, outbound engine, particularly in the sales development function, InsideSales is a great enterprise tool for accelerating the effectiveness of sales teams.
February 08, 2017

InsideSales Review

Andrew Lawrence | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com is used by our sales department to sync with Salesforce for click-to-dial and easy call data tracking and reporting. Some of our team members use Domino lists to easily run through multiple calls very quickly. However, the majority of our team members use the click-to-dial in a one-off fashion for each lead.
  • Click-to-dial
  • Salesforce Integration
  • Easy call data tracking/reporting
  • The click-to-dial often glitches and can slow down the process
Insidesales.com is appropriate when you are looking to make dials easily with Salesforce leads. This cuts down on the time it takes to run through multiple calls and automatically stores data for reporting purposes. Even if you manually log calls in Salesforce, InsideSales.com is still better because it tracks other things such as call duration. I can not think of a situation where InsideSales.com is not appropriate, however, it does sometimes glitch with the Salesforce integration.
February 03, 2017

InsideSales - Run away!

Robert Belton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We wanted InsideSales to be a powerful tool to cut down data entry within our research and development teams, by utilizing the power dialer function and implementing within salesforce to help the teams cut down the time between transitioning through accounts and reading notes/ entering data from calls. This proved to be a huge and cumbersome task which was never fully implemented by their team, and caused all kinds of problems within our instance of salesforce with notes being lost when we switched back to our previous build due to errors from the InsideSales implementation.
  • If their power dialer ended up actually working, then it would be useful. In our experience, it didn't implement into salesforce well but they touted some impressive features like data analytics and identifying peak call times (though this didn't work for us due to our salesforce instance giving them problems).
  • Their support is terrible. Their staff seems to be just as confused as you are as a user with no experience, and isn't at all bashful about admitting that. If they didn't know an answer to a question themselves, they never offered to escalate it, you were better to hang up and try again and hope whoever answers next does know.
InsideSales was a horrible experience for our organization. From broken promises about salesforce integration in a customized instance, to slow and insufficient customer service response and knowledge, this was the single biggest software failure we've ever experienced. The software seems less than ready to be out of beta, and should have been way more developed and tested before promises were made to implement features and functionality that simply didn't work. The only thing InsideSales did right, was their power dialer system, but that is a tool that is available with most basic phone providers these days.
Cory Perry | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com is used by our internal Commercial Sales team to log and track phone calls with prospects and customers. We're currently using the PowerDialer for Salesforce product, PowerStandings and Vision. We needed a quick, easy to automatically log (and record) both inbound and outbound calls through Salesforce, and we ultimately decided on InsideSales.com for this.
  • The product is easy to setup and use
  • The product requires minimal training, so on-boarding is quick
  • Updates are frequent and their implementation/support team is fantastic to work with
  • The PowerDialer service has frequent intermittent and/or complete outages. These sometimes range from 10-20 minutes to several hours.
  • Inbound calling could be easier, and could also use better customization features.
  • The product could use better functionality for call path routing and/or routing calls based on custom criteria or custom fields in Salesforce.
Overall, it's a great product and serves the intended purpose well. While its geared more towards a "call center" style business, it works well for small teams and business development teams that need to track and record calls via Salesforce. Service disruptions are my primary complaint with the product. I'd like to see more effort in resolving those issues and minimizing downtime.
John Blevins | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used as an overlay of our Salesforce instance. It provides some ease of use when dialing contacts from our Salesforce instance. It allows for a prebuilt list to be made ahead of time and for users to call a large batch of contacts with relative ease and no need to make their own Boolean logic list.
  • Making contact lists
  • Allowing for "power dialing" sessions
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • General buggyness - many times the service will go down or not work properly
  • If the logic gates used to make lists become too complex, the functionality can suffer
  • There aren't always failsafes that prevent a user from making a Boolean illogical list, and instead reverts to pushing contacts out that it shouldn't have
If you have a team of "not so tech savvy" team members who you want to "smile and dial", it's a great product. You can prebuild lists that are easily accessible from Salesforce and have them call them with ease. If you are working with accounts/contacts in Salesforce instead of leads, I haven't found a way yet to incorporate insidesales.com into my strategy.
Aaron Stoermann | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our telecom division uses InsideSales.com to make calls, log activities, and track emails and attachments. The specific problem that it solves is that outside reps would not log emails into our Salesforce instance and calls were difficult to track. Using the dialer and their email capture we no longer have those issues, data is more accurate, and activities have increased due to the lighter record keeping requests.
  • Emails automatically logged in Salesforce and associated with contacts, accounts, opportunities, and leads.
  • Click-to-call functionality and call recording for increased dials and coaching, listen-in functionality for managers to listen and coach live conversations.
  • Activity reporting and analytics outlining what activities provide the most return and at what time.
  • Inbound call routing within the call center.
  • Local presence.
  • Continued automation improvement. Pre-populated fields after calls would increase the efficiency of reps.
  • Gamification could use some work, but I have not taken the time to learn how to set it up correctly.
If reps are complaining about logging emails into Salesforce, or would like calls to be recorded, or would like to increase efficiency - use InsideSales.com. You get more bang for your buck if you have a large sales team.
Jonathan Ison | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com was our CRM system at SeniorQuote. The system was used by the Sales/Agents, Managers and Case Management/Administration, Data Analysts as well as maintained by our IT supervisor. InsideSales.com served as our database manager of prospective and existing clients so that we did not have to spend so much time capturing and inputting information. It would be very difficult to delegate certain tasks to the respective departments without InsideSales. It made sure that all departments are "on the same page" by having all our data on one system. Speaking from a telesales perspective, I feel that InsideSales.com simplifies my work so that I can spend more time selling. The system is very easy-to-use, I want to call it "plain" at times--but I think that is the virtue of InsideSales.com: simple, straightforward, and highly effective.
  • Data Management - the system captures the information once, then you can convert the lead/prospect and just add in more info as you go--effectively streamlined.
  • Phone Calls - being able to make calls through the CRM while the person's information is in front of you--highly convenient.
  • Prospecting - easily find out number of dials, last time attempted contact, number of lead flow throughout the day, set callbacks--helps you stay on top and follow up effectively.
  • Appearance - it could look a bit more modern with a few changes to fonts and color scheme (interchangeable would be awesome).
  • Transferring Calls - seemed difficult (it could have been our phone software).
  • Notes - in the box where you can leave notes on a lead page, I wished many times that there was a "edit text" box with the Bold/Italic/Underline options as well as Left/Center/Right positioning.
InsideSales.com seems to be well suited for a team of telesales representatives and administrators. I would not want to use InsideSales if I was, let's say a real estate agent. It could be much better at financial data management as certain formulas cannot be implemented in the system and must be done with Microsoft Excel instead.
Neal Hopkin | TrustRadius Reviewer
For many years my organization used InsideSales.com as its primary CRM. Now we mainly use it in conjunction with Salesforce for it's integrated Power Dialer.
  • InsideSales.com provides our sales teams with the ability to efficiently make outbound calls.
  • InsideSales.com also provides in-depth call based reporting.
  • The lead management platform (LMP) could use improvement overall. However, I am not sure that should be a focus as Saleforce does such a good job of that. InsideSales.com has really found a niche with their amazing Power Dialer.
InsideSales.com is best suited for insides sales teams, though we use it for our outbound sales teams as well.