2. Account Executives
3. Account Managers
It's mainly used to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Dialer-CRM integration (14)8.080%
- Outbound dialing (14)8.080%
- Call notes & tags (14)7.070%
- Automatic call logging (14)6.060%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer was an AI-powered sales acceleration application that aims to help SDR teams connect with the right people at the right times. The vendor's value proposition is that PowerDialer is designed to increase the focus, engagement and productivity of reps, with the goal of enabling them to generate more sales.
The product has been discontinued.
- Supported: Single line dialing
- Supported: Call into server with landline
- Supported: Call into server with VoIP "soft phone"
- Supported: Call into server with mobile phone
- Supported: Power dialer
- Supported: Contact preview
- Supported: Dialer-CRM integration
- Supported: Dialer integration to social media
- Supported: Call notes & tags
- Supported: Automatic call logging
- Supported: Outbound dialing
- Supported: Inbound routing
- Supported: Custom caller ID
- Supported: Click-to-call
- Supported: Recorded voicemail drop
- Supported: Dialer contact import
- Supported: Campaign & list management
- Supported: Sales emails
- Supported: Follow-up calls
- Supported: Appointment scheduling
- Supported: Calendar sync
- Supported: Dialer reporting & analytics
- Supported: Dialer call recording
- Supported: Dialer call monitoring
- Supported: Dialer compliance
- Supported: LocalPresence
- Supported: Immediate Response
- Supported: PowerStanding Gamification
- Supported: Call Recording and Monitoring
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Inbound/Outbound Blend
- Supported: Multi-Channel Communications
- Supported: Automatic Data Sync
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Manager Insights
- Supported: Dynamic Seek Lists
- Supported: A.I. Models
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|
- Data Management - the system captures the information once, then you can convert the lead/prospect and just add in more info as you go--effectively streamlined.
- Phone Calls - being able to make calls through the CRM while the person's information is in front of you--highly convenient.
- Prospecting - easily find out number of dials, last time attempted contact, number of lead flow throughout the day, set callbacks--helps you stay on top and follow up effectively.
- Appearance - it could look a bit more modern with a few changes to fonts and color scheme (interchangeable would be awesome).
- Transferring Calls - seemed difficult (it could have been our phone software).
- Notes - in the box where you can leave notes on a lead page, I wished many times that there was a "edit text" box with the Bold/Italic/Underline options as well as Left/Center/Right positioning.
- Increased Productivity - spend more time selling than doing other crap.
- Lead Management - I can rely on InsideSales.com to manage who I need to call and when.
- Office Harmony - the system can be used by multiple departments, reducing physical/verbal interaction.
- Capturing Data
- Lead Management
- Sales Process
- Transferring Calls
- Financial Data Management
- Editing the fields for capturing data
- Changing buttons
- Reversing/Undo certain actions or editing previously entered data