2. Account Executives
3. Account Managers
It's mainly used to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Dialer-CRM integration (14)8.080%
- Outbound dialing (14)8.080%
- Call notes & tags (14)7.070%
- Automatic call logging (14)6.060%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer was an AI-powered sales acceleration application that aims to help SDR teams connect with the right people at the right times. The vendor's value proposition is that PowerDialer is designed to increase the focus, engagement and productivity of reps, with the goal of enabling them to generate more sales.
The product has been discontinued.
- Supported: Single line dialing
- Supported: Call into server with landline
- Supported: Call into server with VoIP "soft phone"
- Supported: Call into server with mobile phone
- Supported: Power dialer
- Supported: Contact preview
- Supported: Dialer-CRM integration
- Supported: Dialer integration to social media
- Supported: Call notes & tags
- Supported: Automatic call logging
- Supported: Outbound dialing
- Supported: Inbound routing
- Supported: Custom caller ID
- Supported: Click-to-call
- Supported: Recorded voicemail drop
- Supported: Dialer contact import
- Supported: Campaign & list management
- Supported: Sales emails
- Supported: Follow-up calls
- Supported: Appointment scheduling
- Supported: Calendar sync
- Supported: Dialer reporting & analytics
- Supported: Dialer call recording
- Supported: Dialer call monitoring
- Supported: Dialer compliance
- Supported: LocalPresence
- Supported: Immediate Response
- Supported: PowerStanding Gamification
- Supported: Call Recording and Monitoring
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Inbound/Outbound Blend
- Supported: Multi-Channel Communications
- Supported: Automatic Data Sync
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Manager Insights
- Supported: Dynamic Seek Lists
- Supported: A.I. Models
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|
- We can connect with more number of clients
- Easy to use not heavy training required
- Saves Our Time
- Speeds up call time for reps.
- Speeds up time between calls since reps dont have to manually log the call.
- Because it manages leads, we call the hottest leads first no matter what time of the day they come in.
- I am able to make more calls every day which helps me to contact more people and create more opportunities for our company.
- It keeps our company up to date with Salesforce helping us know better about what is happening with the lead and opportunity.
- It has increased contacts and call backs, which is very positive.
- It allows us to call hot leads which translate into millions of dollars for our company. Without a way to call route and call these leads we would be missing out.
- Visibility into rep activities
- Some activities take long to log calls
- some metrics arent real time
- Increased efficiency with less downtime between calls and emails while prospecting
- Increased competition with highly visible competition between teammates and across sales floors
- Interactive and easy to use UI reduces the time needed to get to know how to use the product
- InsideSales.com PowerDialer has helped us to be more efficient at our organization which in conclusion means more opportunities are passed and revenue generated.
- Helps us stay in front of our customers
- Definitely increased productivity among my sales organization
- Efficiency in dialing
- Recorded voice mails are great
- Allows me to measure my reps performance and listen to calls. Helps maximize strategy when dialing out and saves time with prerecorded lists.
- The rate at which I can load record after record increases my productivity
- Have been unable to tie any lift in the Sales activity to InsideSales
- saves time - most important aspect
- improves work efficiency
- It allows us to capture touch points on leads and to create click to dial efficiency.
- More pipeline generated
- More revenue closed
- Employee retention
- CRM adoption
- The Return on Investment for my personal business has been very positive. I use InsideSales.com so much, I rely on it and could not do my business without it.
- It can't say it's had a negative ROI except for maybe a few hours of intense frustration. I think we probably broke even on the investment if lucky.
- Improved Connect Rates - Knowing when our team has the highest chance of success has helped us optimize our call blocks, leading to an improved connect rate.
- Dials - With dialer lists and click to call functionality, we are able to make more dials to the right people.
- Rep achievement - Though harder to quantify, the gamification has focused the team around the right KPIs.
- Faster lead conversion (pulls in hot leads).
- increased employee efficiency.
- increased competition within team.
- Made dialing faster and more efficient. Previously we did not have a click to call feature.
- Better connection rate with the businesses we were calling because of the local presence lines.
- More complete notes in Salesforce. Prior to InsideSales.com, we had very spotty compliance with logging ALL calls.
- Positive - You can really hit a lot more leads in a day. With a prioritized seek list and prerecorded voice mails, I could easily call 120+ leads per day, and get a lot of touches on these contacts whether through just a call, a VM, or a templated email.
- Positive - Tracking reports is also a great asset here to determine your ROI. It's easy to test new emails/voicemails for a week at a time and discover what's working and what's not working to improve the process.