August 21, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Richard Kersten's full review
Pros and Cons
- Helps forecast your pipeline for you. Overall, this makes your planning and day-to-day tasks much easier.
- You get to focus more on your pipeline due to it being easier to deal with and operate. This allows for strategic sales planning, which is vital for an organization.
- You can determine what deals need to be saved, as well as risky deals that could hurt your pipeline.
- You can look at what's changed in your pipeline and why that changed. This will allow you to grow as a sales professional.
- Small kinks that need to be worked out. This is natural for a feature that is fairly new.