It is used by the whole organization in the USA (17 sites). It eliminated our paper archives and halted the flow of documents to paper …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Xerox offers DocuShare, an established enterprise content management (ECM) system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It is used by the whole organization in the USA (17 sites). It eliminated our paper archives and halted the flow of documents to paper storage. The primary users are administrative workers in accounting and finance, customer service, IT, safety, legal and other administrative departments. To a somewhat lesser extent manufacturing operations use it to store safety and quality documents. There are roughly 4 million documents stored in over 118,000 collections on the site. We have upgraded the server multiple times to handle the increasing work load.
- Search and retrieval are excellent.
- The web interface is easy and intuitive.
- There is a client interface for selected users who require one.
- The client could use improvement. It is characterized as a secondary interface by Xerox but for the users who prefer it is their primary entry point.
Great for SMB companies. Though we have many sites in international locales the distances involved make it unsuited for export outside the contiguous US.