Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of XWiki Collaboration Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $4 seatOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
XWiki Collaboration Suite (XCS) is a software solution that is built on top of the XWiki Enterprise Open Source project.
According to the vendor, XCS tackles 2 main use cases:
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Collaborative Work
It is available on premise or as SaaS and is packaged with XWiki SAS services. These services include: support, a yearly upgrade, initial setup and configuration.
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Oceania|
|Supported Languages||French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese|
- XWiki makes it easy to manage semi-structured information, which is at the heart of every knowledge nexus of organizations. It makes it easy to manage in a single system both structured data (such as memberships, projects), and unstructured data.
- XWiki offers a very rich API for creating enterprise applications quickly that are easy to maintain and evolve collaboratively.
- XWiki templating and skinning system is extremely flexible and powerful.
- While the basic pieces are available for turning XWiki into an advanced semantic system, some features could be made available more prominently to the user for easing the use of faceted and typed links, paving the way for a new era of collaborative knowledge sharing.