Reviews (1-12 of 12)
- Yardi Voyager allows us to customize menu sets and provide multiple roles for users.
- There are several reporting options from novice level to advanced offered.
- Voyager 7s is a stable platform.
- Would like to see an Android and iOS app that is specifically geared toward accounting functions.
- Reporting in Yardi is really strong, especially the financial reporting.
- Yardi also is good at versatility when it comes to finding information - you can locate data in many ways and output in many forms.
- Yardi is pretty seamless with allowing you to switch from property to property.
- Yardi PM is not intuitive. Even for savvy computer users, until you get to know it, it is not an easy platform.
- It freezes fairly often on us.
- Yardi's solutions and steps for some processes are cumbersome and again, not intuitive, so you have to ask someone with experience for help.
- Compiles A/P and invoices well - can easily review payments and pull prior invoices through many different modules depending on your need.
- It is user-friendly once you are aware of how to navigate and find each module.
- Financial reporting is a breeze and can be altered specifically to meet your needs.
- Navigating can be a little difficult at times. You definitely need training to find what you are looking for, and the many capabilities are buried within the many modules.
- I wish it were more seamless to import data from Excel rather than keying it all in.
- It has a few minor technical difficulties when multiple users are working on the same thing and does not warn you that multiple people are accessing the same thing.
- Tenant rent payments tracking - system allows us to effectively track rent payments made by tenants. Templates for tenant account statements, tenant ledgers, etc,. are available within Yardi, which makes it very easy to communicate tenant account status upon request.
- Vendor payment tracking - system easily integrates with our third-party vendor payment system, allowing us to effectively track all vendor payments seamlessly from one system to the other. Vendors are paid in a timely manner and all payment information is stored within Yardi, making the generation of 1099 docs at year-end very easy.
- Insurance Policy tracking - system easily tracks insurance policy information for vendors, tenants, and properties. Ticker lists are automatically updated and give notice to system administrators that policies are due for renewal.
- The configuration of correspondence templates is a little cumbersome and Yardi support for establishing templates comes at a steep cost.
- Yardi updates have caused us several issues in the past - we integrated to a new system recently and had established some customized operations -when an update occurred, we lost all the customized functions and were reset to factory standard. It took about 2 weeks to restore full functionality after the update.
- The knowledgebase for Yardi clients (Client Central) is vast, but finding documentation on specific tasks is cumbersome. Sometimes it takes reviewing multiple source docs (that are 100s of pages long) before you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Yardi is a great accounting program. Its wide variety of report formats and its ability to support custom reports is very impressive.
- Yardi is an effective in taking community staff through an easy-to-navigate workflow of lease prospect to occupied resident.
- Yardi allows a wide array of customization so you can adjust it to the needs of your particular company.
- Yardi began as a core accounting program and added ancillary products and services along the way in a haphazard manner. Some of these ancillary products do not integrate in a comprehensive or intuitive way.
- Yardi Concierge is a cumbersome and clumsy product. Yardi could do a better job in coaching hardware integration and product training.
- Yardi could use a fresh web-based interface with more dashboard analytical tools.
- Maintenance Management is a very strong point of this application. The mobile app and web interface make tracking maintenance requests a breeze
- The ability to integrate Yardi Property Management with the other modules offered by the company allowed us to have residents in the system from application to approval and move in.
- Payment processing was a huge help. We were able to process credit card and check payments easily and quickly.
- The support direct from the company left a lot to be desired. If and when they did get back with you, it was usually unhelpful or too late.
- All of the various modules can be confusing, and some do not integrate easily with the Yardi core. Even the Property Management module is vast and could require specialized knowledge to implement.
- Yardi very often performs serve maintenance without notice to their customers. Generally they assume the maintenance will be seamless, but it very often is not.
- You can view information of numerous properties at one dashboard.
- It is very user friendly, and all reports can be downloaded to well-formatted Excel worksheets.
- Easy to set up, easy to use and at the same time generates complicated and consolidated reports.
- Yardi Genesis is not compatible with Yardi p-scan, which is a huge minus.
From time to time, it is running slow.
- Yardi Property Management particularly excels at creating a system where it is easy to leave feedback for property managers because the data is available up front.
- Yardi is also a useful tool at integrating property management across the entire platform. It can be used for asset management as well even for the most nitty gritty details.
- It is also convenient to edit expenses inputted by the accounting department and managing those expenses forward for future budgeting.
- Yardi is not particularly user friendly. Each function needs time and practice in order to execute properly, and instructions are not particularly clear sometimes.
- The licensing can be challenging as it is very restrictive, even with multiple open licenses across a company.
- Files have a tendency to be corrupted easily.
- Very strong for facilities management, being able to detail time and cost expenditures and identify problems is huge!
- Budget and collection reports are easily readable and update from the data quickly and efficiently.
- Leasing is difficult for users not familiar with the software; needs to be more intuitive.
- Having to generate reports for renewals through Crystal instead of being able to just view a date range or screen slows down the process.
Yardi Voyager Scorecard Summary
About Yardi Voyager
Yardi Voyager provides residential and commercial property management software. Capabilities include integrated accounting, lease renewal workflow, and modules for multi-family, senior, and affordable housing, as well as retail, office and industrial units.
The company was founded in 1984 and has 4,000 employees and 35 offices around the world.
Yardi Voyager Technical Details