Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. An email service tracks email, templates responses and syncs to CRM.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/dD/op/R33QDI4TDDH1.JPEGYesware is a powerful tool for managing daily sales activityYesware is used across our sales team for prospecting and tracking email communications. It's particularly helpful in logging emails to the appropriate lead and contact records in Salesforce, and managing templates that are re-used in daily outreach. It's a simple plug-in that can easily be added to your instance of Gmail.,Easy to set up and navigate. Helpful for tracking email opens and engagement with content. Ability to see the geo and device-type that the recipient is using.,Sometimes the formatting can be frustrating. If your Salesforce data includes duplicate contacts it can be difficult to make sure communication is logged on the correct record.,9,Saves our team a ton of time on repetitive work.,,You can understand which emails are performing best.An essential tool for sales teamsYesware is being used as a tool to automate the prospecting process across our sales organization. From SDRs to AEs, we are using it to prospect and generate meeting, while also being used to nurture prospects that are not yet ready to make a purchase with us. It addresses the automation of prospecting, so reps/SDRs can focus more on targeted lead-gen that is not as time consuming. Overall, its an effective and efficient tool that is easy to use and helps automate a lot of the mundane, repetitive work that successful sales professionals have to do!,Ability to upload an entire excel sheet/CSV of contacts. Huge for avoiding to have to upload individuals manually. The multi-touch function, where you can send a prospect multiple emails, automatically, throughout the course of weeks/months and keep them engaged. Super helpful. The scheduling functionality. Some people check email first thing in the morning and are extremely busy during the day. The ability to schedule an email to go out at, for example, 7AM - is extremely effective and gives you a chance to make a touchpoint at a time when you otherwise wouldn't have been able to.,I used to think that a Linkedin Sales Navigator integration would be ideal, and then they rolled it out! One thing would be to find a way to auto-populate my signature line into the merge as opposed to copy/pasting it every time (but not the end of the world).,10,I think net positive ROI from generating meetings that lead to closed deals. Ultimately very difficult to quantify the ROI since it is essentially automating a lot of the manual prospecting done by BDRs/AEs - so ROI is likely higher than just that quantifiable number around deals closed.,,Yes. Mainly activity reports around some of the junior AE's and SDRs, to see not only overall email activity but open rate as well.,ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorYesware direct user point of viewWorks great for sending multiple email campaigns and having insights on email activity including analytics on downloaded resources. Also helps track the effectiveness of emails being sent with real-time stats. The ability to copy campaigns to test subject lines is effortless. Quick Chrome plug-in allowed our entire team on-boarded in minutes and support was very responsive.,Dashboards with open, clicks, downloads, and replies help teams track the effectiveness Real-time alerts increase contact rates and lets reps know when to reach out. Adding custom fields and mapping to a CSV file allowed for a more personal touch in mass communication,Not being able to change subject lines for email campaigns per recipient impacted open rates,8,Yesware ROI was 10X at least.,Mixmax,Yesware tracks quantity of emails along with the usual email activity. Dashboards allow for team progress also able to drill down by the individual.,Agile CRM, Unbounce, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorYesware - very solid tool for engaging with prospects, partners, and sales pipelineYesware is being used across several marketing and sales functions at our company to keep us connected to our prospect, pipeline, and partners. It allows us to send coordinated 'cadences' that include calls, emails, voicemails, and LinkedIn messages so that our important message is actually delivered to the people that we need to get it to. Specifically, we use YesWare to stay connected to our addressable market, as well as our current deal pipeline and partners.,Email tracking, read receipts Lead/contact management Planned and automated cadences Personalizable and shareable templates,We don't use Yesware's dialer tool because it doesn't measure up to the quality or speed of their competitors Yesware has kept on a legacy tool, 'MailMerge' which is essentially duplicative to the main tool 'Campaigns', but has one neat feature that allows us to 'CC' another recipient, which is useful we want to reach out to two people at the same account Yesware makes sure that users don't add the same prospect to multiple email/call campaigns, but it does not offer that safety measure across users, so theoretically, two sales/marketing reps can be reaching out to the same person,9,Yesware has had an overall very positive impact on our business objectives by helping us connect with the market for meeting at the top of funnel and engaging with our customers and sales pipeline. Yesware allows for quick, easy, but also personalized follow-up to leads that engage with our content marketing, allowing us to get more return on investment from our multiple marketing channels. Yesware can be used as a task management tool for follow up, keeping our reps organized and accountable.,Outreach, InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks and ConnectLeader Personal Dialer,I use team level reports to see usage, effectiveness, and insights into what is working across the teams that use Yesware.,ConnectLeader Personal Dialer, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorGreat product with a great price that covers our needs as a sales organization!My sales team uses Yesware to auto sync emails into SalesForce, create campaigns, extra email functionality that Gmail does not provide. (Book a time, Send at a later time, Track Opens, clicks, replies, etc.) Helping us solve email data logging into Salesforce and gives sales reps visibility into emails being opened.,Sync emails into SalesForce Book a Time to avoid back and fourth emails to set up meetings Sync Events into Salesforce from gmail calendar Track Opened emails,Campaign reporting. Being able to see where individuals are at the in the campaigns, how campaign templates are doing from a productivity standpoint Auto checking invalid email boxes inside of Salesforce,9,Saves sales reps time,Outreach,We pull standard email reporting but can decipher if reps are using campaigns or sending out their own emails. Dont use for much more than that at the momentA decent tool for a small business, but needs improvement for large-scale.We used Yesware to conduct our outbound sales efforts.,Ability to send staged emails and replies to previous emails Sales found the per-person reporting useful.,Mass reporting was severely lacking for data analysis It was difficult to honor people's requests to unsubscribe.,5,Able to generate business Not able to scale our outbound efforts,ActiveCampaign, Campaigner, Constant Contact and MailChimp,Yesware did not have good reporting.,Marketo, MailChimp, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)Yesware: Best in class for strategic/effective outreachMy company uses Yesware for mass mail merges, email tracking, templates and email efficiency. We also have been grandfathered into the click to call option that syncs with Salesforce to make calling seamless. We use this in certain regions like the US, UK, and Japan. Overall the tool solves the problem of efficiency and strategic targeting of prospects.,Mass Mail Merge - you are able to send scheduled emails to 200 contacts at once, with templates that you saved previously. Click to call - calling functionality that we can just click the number and it connects to the sales reps cell phone which then logs automatically to Salesforce and you can type notes while on the call which also gets saved into the database. Templates - quickly save and organize emails for later use Tracking - being able to see the time, location, and action of your prospects makes outreach much more targeted,Templates - more ways to add pictures and videos and not have an error I would also increase the limit of 200 people on the mail merge Touchpoints which is a more sophisticated Mail Merge feature is NOT simple to use and the UEX needs to be dramatically increased Tracking when you cc someone is not accurate. The tool can only track effectively when you send the email to one person only.,10,Positive ROI Increased outreach and connections with prospects Data backed stats on the effectiveness of campaigns, mail merges and templates to replicate best practices,,I do not report much at all using Yesware because all of the stats are in the interface, but they send weekly email reports for you to see where your team stacks up on opens, clicks etc.,ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Data.comYesware Rocks!We use Yesware for our sales team as well as for our appointment setters. It helps us do email blasts, see when people open our emails as well as manage email responses & appointments.,Alert you when an email has been opened by the recipient Allows you to include available calendar appointment times into your email correspondance Trackability,Ease of creating campaigns (series of emails pre-planned for delivery over a period of time) Allow my appointment setters to use available calendar appointment slots for their sales partner,10,Tremendous time savings Real-time alerts for quick follow-up,Outreach,I really don't keep a close eye on any reports.,Salesforce App Cloud, Outreach, Microsoft Office 365Good email tracking & reporting for what I needThe majority of our utilization of Yesware is done by our sales development and new business team. I had used Yesware at a previous company with the connection to Gmail, and now use it as a connection to Outlook. While I don't use all facets of Yesware, the email tracking and visibility provides a lot of clarity on the success of email hits and ensuring we understand what messaging is working and not working within the company.,Email Tracking - From opens/forwards/replies, it helps provide visibility. Templates - If templates are working based on high hit rates, you can save them and use them in the future. Reporting - Seeing how many opens/replies occurs gives me an idea as to what needs immediate follow up.,I'm not sure I understand other pieces of the technology enough to know what else to integrate. For what I use it for, it works quite well. There are probably opportunities for wider engagement based on my persona/use-case.,7,Based on current use-case, I'm not sure there needs to be a strong ROI. I couldn't say I've seen one, per se, but it does benefit my day-to-day operations.,Yes - open and hit rates are provided which is the type of reporting I need.Quick and easy sales prospecting toolGrovo used Yesware on the sales team. It was primarily used by SDRs to send out mass mail merge email drip campaigns with multiple follow-ups. At the time we used Yesware, we would layer these more personal style email campaigns to follow up on email campaigns sent by our marketing team.,Excellent user interface. Great tracking on email opens. Very easy to mail merge with data from spreadsheets.,Could be difficult to add multiple steps to an email drip campaign and keep track of how many you added.,8,Yesware helped us set a significantly higher number of meetings with new business prospects.,Outreach and Groove,I only used Yesware to look at who opened my emails and who I should focus on following up with more.,Slack, Groove, OutreachYesware is a friend to sales AND sales opsWe are currently using Yesware to help with tracking Activities in Salesforce. It provides simple, hands-free updating of email exchanges as well as templated email forms for reaching out to prospects. Also, by allowing the automatic tracking of emails, it frees my reps from needing to manually do it which not only saves time, but builds consistent Activities as we evolve and scale our business.,Automatically registers email exchanges in Salesforce saving time and actually getting Activities in Salesforce. Provides feedback on the effectiveness of the messaging. Builds confidence in the exchanges we're having to know if an engagement is tracking/trending in the right direction.,I wouldn't mind being able to customize how certain Activities in Salesforce are noted so that it's more clear that it's an acknowledgment of an email opening vs an actual email exchange. It would really be great to extend the phone call conversation tracking to cell phone usage more easily. Most of my sales team operates through their cell so something that they can use from their cell directly rather than having to go through their phone via an app.,8,More complete Activity tracking in Salesforce to know where sales efforts are being spent. Knowing when a prospect opens an email allowing an appropriate follow up rather than having to guess or assume they've opened it.,SalesforceIQ CRM and Outreach,Reporting isn't quite a useful as I would like it. It could have to do with my lack of understanding, but if I could customize how my Yesware created Activities are noted, it would allow me to report the way I would like.,DiscoverOrg, Valooto, InsightSquaredYesware - no fuzz! Easy to use & stableWe use Yesware for our team of account executives and customer success coaches to enable them to set up automated and semi-automated email campaigns. On top of that, they send a lot of 'one off' emails to stay in touch with their prospects and customers. It allows them to track prospect/customer engagement and to see which email templates get the best open, reply and click rates.,Ease of use Detailed analytics of customer/prospect engagement with your emails Great for A/B testing of subject lines & templates,Not as advanced as some other solutions in this space No bi-directional sync of contact/lead status in Salesforce,8,Increased efficiency of sales reps - they can track which prospects are opening their emails and prioritise follow-up and engagement Customer success coaches now know which customers are really engaged and which ones need a bit more nurturing or a different approach,Outreach, ToutApp and SalesLoft,Team analyticsIndividual user analyticsComparing email templates (open rates, click rates, response rates)Prospect engagement These reports do what they promise and help us identify best practices and points of improvement.,OutreachGreat product- A must have for all Sales TeamsYesware is currently being used in our organization to do targeted sales outreach in a bulk manner It allows us to send out mass communication to drive awareness and interest in our product. It is used specifically by our Sales Department within the organization. The business problem it helps solve is to allow us to touch more prospects, which will then lead to increased engagement, increase of pipeline and ultimately increase in money to the business,Personalization- Yesware does a great job at allowing you to customize and edit emails in a way that allows you to send a mass amount, but still have them feel like you spent a lot of time personalizing each one. Allows you to move faster and more efficient. Tracking and reporting- the tracking and reporting is very detailed, clear and concise. Allowing you to gain insight into how well your emails are doing in terms of open rates, clicks and reply's. This is extremely helpful for testing out different subject lines and email copy to find out what emails are the most successful and why. It is all around easy to use- does not require much training on the tool, if at all. Easy to navigate and set up through Salesforce. Any member of your team can use it to their advantage and hit the ground running very quickly.,Alerts- Every time there is activity that occurs from the emails you send, you will get a notification of some sort. This can become very distracting and create a lot of unwanted clutter in your inbox. While it is nice to see when something happens, an alert every single time is a bit excessive. It can get glitchy depending on the size of mass emails that you are sending out. I have found on many occasions that when trying to send emails to more than one hundred people at a time, it tends to freeze. This has become problematic for trying to target a large group of individuals at one single time.,8,Positive- the more people you are able to reach out to, the more opportunities to sell them your products, which ultimately leads to increased revenue for the business. We have seen tremendous success using Yesware, as it allows us to send hundreds of more emails than we would normally be able to handle at once.,Marketo and Outreach,The reports I generate are usually around the open, click and response rates. Our sales team looks at these numbers daily, weekly and monthly in order to get a good understanding of how our emails are performing. It allows for a great way to A/B test different email subject lines and body composition to understanding what our prospects respond best to.,Groove, Salesforce.com, FuzeYesware -- A must use to understand Email interactionsYesware is a great tool for our marketing folks to disseminate messages, but even more powerful as a sales team to be able to see how people interact with the messages that we deploy. I can see when people open messages, where they are when they do so, and even see where they access from the email (our website, or the attachments included) great inside information to help with the next interaction,Tracking email opens Understanding what interested someone from your email (if you include links or attachments),It should track every email sent, but sometimes I notice that there are ones excluded (for no particular reason) The mail merge could be a little easier to use - I'd prefer it open in a separate screen to make navigation back to my templates in my email client easier,10,No specific actionable numbers - but certainly makes us better suited to talk to our customers and future prospects Speeds up timing on follow up with prospects,I don't run reports - Although I believe that our team does produce one weekly that shows Open RateGreat for small teamsYesware is currently being used by all of Market Development - both inbound and outbound reps - as well as our Account Executives. We have a select number of other users in other functions including Executives and Customer Success. Yesware allows Market Development and Account Executives to track email engagement real-time as well as in in Salesforce. Yesware tracks email sends, opens, replies, and link clicks. Yesware allows Market Development to send emails at scale via TouchPoints and Mail Merge and call outbound via Click-to-Call. Their sidebar purports to allow users to manage follow up tasks from their inbox, but this feature doesn't currently sync open activities - i.e. follow up tasks - to Salesforce, which is problematic.,Allow users to record activity to Salesforce without leaving their inbox. Allow users to create reminders on emails - internal or external - with the option to trigger a reminder based on activity (response vs no response) or create reminders regardless of recipient's engagement. Allow users to enable real-time desktop alerts for email engagement.,User and team management. Template management. Analytics.,6,Yesware has enabled my team to double daily activity. Yesware has created significant work on my Sales Operations team to build Salesforce "hacks" to make the platform work for us in the manner we require. Yesware has created work on my Sales Operations team to both customize and develop our own reporting in Salesforce to supplement the sub-par reporting in their web application. Yesware has created work for me, as an Admin, to share, manage and deploy team templates vs. individual templates created by individual users.,Outreach,Yesware doesn't allow me to create the reports I need in their platform. I have had to develop these reports in-house with the support of Sales Operations in Salesforce instead.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfoYesware Gets a Yes! From This UserWe use Yesware for both e-mail and attachment tracking as well as using it to send out canned e-mails based on templates we've created. We use a number of templates for various onboarding customers depending on the type of customer they are. This is very handy as we can simply insert and edit the template on the fly while creating our e-mail to the customer(s). The integration with Salesforce is the cherry on top!,Very slick integration with GMail. Excellent integration with Salesforce. The best feature is the e-mail tracking. It takes the whole "read receipt" to the next level with the use of Chrome's desktop notifications!,It would be nice if there were some formatting options in terms of the UI. The UI is a bit small when I am working on a template that I'm about to insert into an email. Would be nice to have support for more mail clients other than Outlook.,9,For me, it's helped me to keep track of when customers open targeted e-mails I've sent. This cuts down on time I have set aside on certain days to be preemptive to their replies! It's nice to know when a customer has read an email so I can be more inviting and more engaged on the conversation when they write back.,Tellwise,I currently only look at the list of tracked emails. I find this useful to see where some of my customers are at in terms of getting back with me.Yesware, a great email tracking tools and cool dashboards for the techy saavy Sales Professional.We are using yewsare to help sales write emails to clients and logging data in Salesforce. Additionally the insights on how email communications go, was a big initiative for 2015. Yesware solved these problems for us. Yesware is only used by our Sales Team.,Email tracking, good reports on whether the email has been read, etc. Good tracking into sfdc, allows some neat dashboards. Good email templates, lets the team know what is working for their peers.,Outlook connector is glitchy and hard to administer. Gmail connector sometimes glitches out and requires you to remove and add the plugin.,7,Yes, its led to 40% faster lead conversion. Better collaboration amongst our team. Helped management have visibility on the proposal pipeline.,ClearSlide,Salesforce.com, Zendesk, DocuSign,Yes we generate reports that show emails sent by our users by week and month, and top templates used. These reports meet our needs.Yes to Yesware!!I am an office manager in the greater Chicago area. I have been using Yesware for email tracking as well as email templates for many of my job duties. Our HR team loves being able to track applicant's emails! Our management team uses it a lot to make sure staff is reviewing important emails that are sent company wide. We take the tracking information and change things in our processes to make emails more exciting for our team! I also send many of the same emails to new and current team members, so the email templates make my life so much easier!,Email tracking: Find out how many people are opening and reading your emails! Email templates: Don't waste time typing up the same emails over and over again!,Templates: Sometimes my templates disappear. That's a real bummer because I rely on them to get my job done. Pop-ups on different devices: I don't like that Yesware asks me to install on all my devices. It's a bit annoying having that pop up every time I sign into my email from a new computer or incognito window. Everything else is really great!,10,We certainly see the positive impact on customer service! The email tracking can be viewed as micro-managing. I have also seen employees misuse the tracking, by getting upset with people for not responding quickly enough. Absolutely increased employee efficiency through templates saving valuable time!,Slack, Google Hangouts, Power BI For Office 365,We produce email tracking reports. I pull monthly reports to find out how many people are taking the time to open and read my emails. I take that information and change things that I do to try to increase the open rate %. So far it has worked really well and helped me be more efficient in my role.Yesware makes reporting and tracking easyYesware is used between the sales and marketing departments primarily to track open and click through rates of individual emails sent directly from sales reps. We also use the teams function to set up various templates for group emails sent from the sales reps to their specific groups.,It's easy to set up and use. Managing team members is easy. It integrates very easily with Gmail.,It could be nice for it to integrate with Hubspot. I haven't ran into any issues with the functionality with Yesware.,9,More personalized email communications. Better activity training from individual email communications.,Sidekick,HubSpot CRM, Sidekick, Salesforce.com,We aren't generating reports with Yesware but I will go into the system on occasion and review the pre made reports just to see how the activity with other team members is going.Yesware Pros/ConsI was mainly the only one using Yesware on my team and a few months ago we switched over to use Outreach so one person could handle all outreach while emails were sequenced into other team member drip campaigns.,Tracks Opens Easy to search history of what templates are working best Seamlessly tracks into Salesforce,Sometimes can cause a lag on my Gmail account Can be difficult to find messaging sent for a particular campaign,7,Great understanding for how long people are looking at my attachments or links Faster emails due to easy plugin in Gmail for templates (Increased efficiency),Outreach and ClearSlide,SalesLoft, Outreach,The typical reports I would run are: Percentage of opens to determine what was the most effective messaging. Any emails opened over 3 times by a single user.Yassssware!Yesware is used primarily as an email tracker so that the reps can effectively target who they would like to call. When someone has seen the email or even better, clicked on a link within the email, they are much more likely to have a warm conversation. Some team members are also using Yesware for scheduling but mostly the other use is its ability to accurately collect data and give insights to which email templates are most effective.,Accurately tracks when someone has viewed your email and has clicked on a link contained within the email. Tracks and reports on data to help you understand which email templates are most effective. Integrates with SalesForce to automatically record emails into activity log.,Its scheduling integrations could be a bit smoother. Offer tools to help make email templates look better (fonts, spacing, etc.). Templates are sometimes glitchy. They don't look the same after completion as they did in the open box form when creating the template.,8,Increased employee efficiency by creating templates ready to use and integrating sent emails into SalesForce activity logs. Better email data tracking. Able to see which emails get higher response rates and which subject lines get better open rates. More targeted outreach. Able to outreach to prospects who have viewed emails and been exposed to the company and product which leads to warmer initial conversations.,ToutApp and HubSpot,I generate reports on email analytics. The team will share their templates with the rest of the team and we can run reports on all the different templates and best understand which are performing best. This is extremely helpful cause the team can hone in on the most effective emails and subject lines and set up future sales reps for better success.,InsideView, Salesforce.com, InsideSales.comSDR at RSYesware is mostly used in Sales Development for templating, email opens, tracking type activities. It is extremely powerful and makes us more efficient. Plus it syncs to SFDC and that is efficient. Sometime we try the - you opened your email, now I am going to call you technique.,Email Templates Tracking Direct connect to SFDC,It goes down - stops working for periods of time (every once and a while though) - gotten better It serves a certain purpose - not a must need unless maybe in sales dev,7,We are faster. Our templates are strong and makes easy to standardize across the organization. See what works best - love that part, you can tell which templates work and which ones don't.,strongmail,9Yesware ReviewUtilizing Yesware to track or open, replay, and attachment open rates. Also utilizing the Mail Merge feature to reach out to potential prospects.,Tracking of Emails SFDC integration Reporting,Better template editing Time send function for mail merge,10,Faster lead conversion Better A/B testing of DR email content,Boomerang,Textexpander,10
Yesware
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Yesware Reviews

Yesware

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 63 of 116 Yesware ratings and reviews.

• Easy to set up and navigate.
  • Helpful for tracking email opens and engagement with content.
  • Ability to see the geo and device-type that the recipient is using.
  • Sometimes the formatting can be frustrating.
  • If your Salesforce data includes duplicate contacts it can be difficult to make sure communication is logged on the correct record.
Well suited for any team that needs to log email communications and have a template library to resort to. Also, it is easy to share templates across the team for best practices, as well as build 1:1 drip campaigns for a personal experience without the manual work of writing new emails every time.
George Bakalis profile photo
  • Ability to upload an entire excel sheet/CSV of contacts. Huge for avoiding to have to upload individuals manually.
  • The multi-touch function, where you can send a prospect multiple emails, automatically, throughout the course of weeks/months and keep them engaged. Super helpful.
  • The scheduling functionality. Some people check email first thing in the morning and are extremely busy during the day. The ability to schedule an email to go out at, for example, 7AM - is extremely effective and gives you a chance to make a touchpoint at a time when you otherwise wouldn't have been able to.
  • I used to think that a LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration would be ideal, and then they rolled it out!
  • One thing would be to find a way to auto-populate my signature line into the merge as opposed to copy/pasting it every time (but not the end of the world).
For automating email out reach, and then planning some strategic cold calling/other prospecting activities around that outreach. Its a very good tool for that, freeing up time for cold calling and targeted LinkedIn messaging. Generally, all top of the funnel like activities and then the next stage where prospects need some nurturing - Yesware helps to automate those early stages of the sales process.
Read George Bakalis's full review
Jonathan Flores profile photo
  • Dashboards with open, clicks, downloads, and replies help teams track the effectiveness
  • Real-time alerts increase contact rates and lets reps know when to reach out.
  • Adding custom fields and mapping to a CSV file allowed for a more personal touch in mass communication
  • Not being able to change subject lines for email campaigns per recipient impacted open rates
  • Suited for teams sending a lot of email campaigns where one-offs would exhaust resources.
  • Less appropriate if you are trying to nurture recipients based off of actions or track digital footprint.
  • If you have a big sales org and use Gmail the team will love being able to insert templates or run follow up campaigns to re-engage opportunities.
Read Jonathan Flores's full review
  • Email tracking, read receipts
  • Lead/contact management
  • Planned and automated cadences
  • Personalizable and shareable templates
  • We don't use Yesware's dialer tool because it doesn't measure up to the quality or speed of their competitors
  • Yesware has kept on a legacy tool, 'MailMerge' which is essentially duplicative to the main tool 'Campaigns', but has one neat feature that allows us to 'CC' another recipient, which is useful we want to reach out to two people at the same account
  • Yesware makes sure that users don't add the same prospect to multiple email/call campaigns, but it does not offer that safety measure across users, so theoretically, two sales/marketing reps can be reaching out to the same person
Yesware is well suited for targeted, coordinated, multi-touch cadences that seek to engage prospects, pipeline, and partners. It helps us measure which language is working and which personas are engaging with our message.

Yesware is not as well suited for large-scale marketing operations that don't want to take the time to personalize their outreach. It is not a competitor for Marketo, but is more of a personal tool for individual reps to follow up with their leads and contacts.
  • Sync emails into SalesForce
  • Book a Time to avoid back and fourth emails to set up meetings
  • Sync Events into Salesforce from gmail calendar
  • Track Opened emails
  • Campaign reporting. Being able to see where individuals are at the in the campaigns, how campaign templates are doing from a productivity standpoint
  • Auto checking invalid email boxes inside of Salesforce
Its a great price for all of the functionality we have. I am a huge fan and definitely recommend.
We used Yesware to conduct our outbound sales efforts.
  • Ability to send staged emails and replies to previous emails
  • Sales found the per-person reporting useful.
  • Mass reporting was severely lacking for data analysis
  • It was difficult to honor people's requests to unsubscribe.
Recommended for:
  • one-to-few email campaigns
  • targeted sales efforts
Not recommended for:
  • an email automation platform
  • marketing teams
Ashlie Mckelvie Garnett profile photo
  • Mass Mail Merge - you are able to send scheduled emails to 200 contacts at once, with templates that you saved previously.
  • Click to call - calling functionality that we can just click the number and it connects to the sales reps cell phone which then logs automatically to Salesforce and you can type notes while on the call which also gets saved into the database.
  • Templates - quickly save and organize emails for later use
  • Tracking - being able to see the time, location, and action of your prospects makes outreach much more targeted
  • Templates - more ways to add pictures and videos and not have an error
  • I would also increase the limit of 200 people on the mail merge
  • Touchpoints which is a more sophisticated Mail Merge feature is NOT simple to use and the UEX needs to be dramatically increased
  • Tracking when you cc someone is not accurate. The tool can only track effectively when you send the email to one person only.
If you are looking for a tool to streamline your sales outreach process, then look no further than Yesware. There isn't a one fit all tool solution but this tool checks all the boxes.
Read Ashlie Mckelvie Garnett's full review
Andrea Kamp profile photo
August 10, 2018

Yesware Rocks!

We use Yesware for our sales team as well as for our appointment setters.
  • Alert you when an email has been opened by the recipient
  • Allows you to include available calendar appointment times into your email correspondance
  • Trackability
  • Ease of creating campaigns (series of emails pre-planned for delivery over a period of time)
  • Allow my appointment setters to use available calendar appointment slots for their sales partner
Makes emailing groups easy. Alerts you when those recipients have opened your email. Time saver.
Read Andrea Kamp's full review
  • Email Tracking - From opens/forwards/replies, it helps provide visibility.
  • Templates - If templates are working based on high hit rates, you can save them and use them in the future.
  • Reporting - Seeing how many opens/replies occurs gives me an idea as to what needs immediate follow up.
  • I'm not sure I understand other pieces of the technology enough to know what else to integrate. For what I use it for, it works quite well. There are probably opportunities for wider engagement based on my persona/use-case.
Great for business development and new business opportunities. Not great for key account management and specifically named accounts. It provides email tracking and visibility, but I'm not sure if there are other benefits that we aren't taking advantage of.
Will Sharry profile photo
  • Excellent user interface.
  • Great tracking on email opens.
  • Very easy to mail merge with data from spreadsheets.
  • Could be difficult to add multiple steps to an email drip campaign and keep track of how many you added.
Excellent for sales teams that do a lot of outreach and are looking for quick data on which prospects were most interested based on email opens.
Read Will Sharry's full review
Rick Scouffas profile photo
  • Automatically registers email exchanges in Salesforce saving time and actually getting Activities in Salesforce.
  • Provides feedback on the effectiveness of the messaging.
  • Builds confidence in the exchanges we're having to know if an engagement is tracking/trending in the right direction.
  • I wouldn't mind being able to customize how certain Activities in Salesforce are noted so that it's more clear that it's an acknowledgment of an email opening vs an actual email exchange.
  • It would really be great to extend the phone call conversation tracking to cell phone usage more easily. Most of my sales team operates through their cell so something that they can use from their cell directly rather than having to go through their phone via an app.
For any sales org that would like better tracking of their reps' Activities but appreciate the efficiency of having the system do it for them. The biggest challenge for any sales management/ops team is often the data management part of tracking sales effort in Salesforce (or whatever CRM you are using). This product helps with the email exchange aspect of that simply, and efficiently.
Read Rick Scouffas's full review
Dries Lamont profile photo
  • Ease of use
  • Detailed analytics of customer/prospect engagement with your emails
  • Great for A/B testing of subject lines & templates
  • Not as advanced as some other solutions in this space
  • No bi-directional sync of contact/lead status in Salesforce
Scenarios where Yesware is well suited: for Account executives & customer success coaches who want an easy to use platform to send, schedule & track emails + easily set-up a short outbound campaign. It's great for people that don't want to spend a lot of time to set up such campaigns.

Scenarios where Yesware is less suited: for hard-core outbound prospecting teams - SDRs who have to work through hundreds of leads a month might prefer some more 'advanced' solutions with more options/bells and whistles.
Read Dries Lamont's full review
  • Personalization- Yesware does a great job at allowing you to customize and edit emails in a way that allows you to send a mass amount, but still have them feel like you spent a lot of time personalizing each one. Allows you to move faster and more efficient.
  • Tracking and reporting- the tracking and reporting is very detailed, clear and concise. Allowing you to gain insight into how well your emails are doing in terms of open rates, clicks and reply's. This is extremely helpful for testing out different subject lines and email copy to find out what emails are the most successful and why.
  • It is all around easy to use- does not require much training on the tool, if at all. Easy to navigate and set up through Salesforce. Any member of your team can use it to their advantage and hit the ground running very quickly.
  • Alerts- Every time there is activity that occurs from the emails you send, you will get a notification of some sort. This can become very distracting and create a lot of unwanted clutter in your inbox. While it is nice to see when something happens, an alert every single time is a bit excessive.
  • It can get glitchy depending on the size of mass emails that you are sending out. I have found on many occasions that when trying to send emails to more than one hundred people at a time, it tends to freeze. This has become problematic for trying to target a large group of individuals at one single time.
Yesware is very well suited for any organization with a sales team. It allows you to reach out to so many people at one time in such a tailored, customized way that it feels like your reps have put a lot of time and effort into each email they send. The detailed reporting and tracking allows for great insight into how successful your outreach really is. A great way to get your company name and product information into the hands of a ton of prospects.
  • Tracking email opens
  • Understanding what interested someone from your email (if you include links or attachments)
  • It should track every email sent, but sometimes I notice that there are ones excluded (for no particular reason)
  • The mail merge could be a little easier to use - I'd prefer it open in a separate screen to make navigation back to my templates in my email client easier
November 09, 2017

Great for small teams

• Allow users to record activity to Salesforce without leaving their inbox.
  • Allow users to create reminders on emails - internal or external - with the option to trigger a reminder based on activity (response vs no response) or create reminders regardless of recipient's engagement.
  • Allow users to enable real-time desktop alerts for email engagement.
  • User and team management.
  • Template management.
  • Analytics.
Yesware is a great choice for small teams with limited budget. As the adage goes: you get what you pay for.

It's an inexpensive solution but lacks many "enterprise" features and the UI isn't very intuitive. The platform lacks many "smart" or sophisticated features required for large teams doing consistent emails at scale based on company or buyer personas.
Peter Filias profile photo
  • Very slick integration with GMail.
  • Excellent integration with Salesforce.
  • The best feature is the e-mail tracking. It takes the whole "read receipt" to the next level with the use of Chrome's desktop notifications!
  • It would be nice if there were some formatting options in terms of the UI. The UI is a bit small when I am working on a template that I'm about to insert into an email.
  • Would be nice to have support for more mail clients other than Outlook.
If you're sending emails that are very similar to each other, Yesware is perfect for that. If you deal with a large number of customers and you don't want to lose track of the e-mails you send out, Yesware is perfect for that. If you're not into communicating with customers much, Yesware may not be for you.
Read Peter Filias's full review
Sameer Advani profile photo
  • Email tracking, good reports on whether the email has been read, etc.
  • Good tracking into SFDC, allows some neat dashboards.
  • Good email templates, lets the team know what is working for their peers.
  • Outlook connector is glitchy and hard to administer.
  • Gmail connector sometimes glitches out and requires you to remove and add the plugin.
Yes, client tracking client emails and monitoring the data as a sales lead. It is well suited for spiffs.

It didn't work well for our older Sales Folk's as the learning curve was too difficult with all the glitches and overall clunkyness.
Read Sameer Advani's full review
Kaity Harrington profile photo
January 20, 2016

Yes to Yesware!!

• Email tracking: Find out how many people are opening and reading your emails!
  • Email templates: Don't waste time typing up the same emails over and over again!
  • Templates: Sometimes my templates disappear. That's a real bummer because I rely on them to get my job done.
  • Pop-ups on different devices: I don't like that Yesware asks me to install on all my devices. It's a bit annoying having that pop up every time I sign into my email from a new computer or incognito window.
  • Everything else is really great!
I suggest that our management team uses the email templates! They save so much time when sending the same emails throughout the year. I also told our HR team to use them for all of our new hires. Then we are consistent across the board for all of our emails and new hires!
Read Kaity Harrington's full review
Erin Harris profile photo
  • It's easy to set up and use.
  • Managing team members is easy.
  • It integrates very easily with Gmail.
  • It could be nice for it to integrate with HubSpot.
  • I haven't ran into any issues with the functionality with Yesware.
It doesn't integrate with HubSpot so we can't communicate lead lists or activities between HubSpot and Yesware. This isn't a huge deal as Yesware does send activity information into HubSpot as does HubSpot. We use HubSpot for larger scale email sends and lead reporting anyway so it's not that we're missing out on anything.
Read Erin Harris's full review
Greg Levine profile photo
March 17, 2016

Yesware Pros/Cons

• Tracks Opens
  • Easy to search history of what templates are working best
  • Seamlessly tracks into Salesforce
  • Sometimes can cause a lag on my Gmail account
  • Can be difficult to find messaging sent for a particular campaign
I felt Yesware was great for my individual use, but maybe not for a large team.
Read Greg Levine's full review
March 27, 2017

Yassssware!

• Accurately tracks when someone has viewed your email and has clicked on a link contained within the email.
  • Tracks and reports on data to help you understand which email templates are most effective.
  • Integrates with Salesforce to automatically record emails into activity log.
  • Its scheduling integrations could be a bit smoother.
  • Offer tools to help make email templates look better (fonts, spacing, etc.).
  • Templates are sometimes glitchy. They don't look the same after completion as they did in the open box form when creating the template.
Yesware is great for tracking email opens and link clicks and collecting accurate and relevant data to better understand which templates are working best. It could improve by reducing glitches when creating templates. Sometimes spacing and the font gets a bit distorted. I don't use it too much but the scheduling integration has room for improvement as well. It would be great if Yesware had the ability to send available appointment times to prospects based on your Google calendar.
Bryan Cox profile photo
May 08, 2014

SDR at RS

• Email Templates
  • Tracking
  • Direct connect to SFDC
  • It goes down - stops working for periods of time (every once and a while though) - gotten better
  • It serves a certain purpose - not a must need unless maybe in sales dev
7 - depending on the role...it is really best in my opinion for metric tracked roles like Sales Dev
Read Bryan Cox's full review
Shawn Oatis profile photo
April 25, 2014

Yesware Review

• Tracking of Emails
  • SFDC integration
  • Reporting
  • Better template editing
  • Time send function for mail merge
Great product, easy UI and UX experience. Functionally sound. Great support team.
Read Shawn Oatis's full review

About Yesware

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. This solution includes an email service that tracks email, template responses and syncs to CRM solutions.

Yesware Features

Has featureReal-time email tracking
Has featurePresentation tracking & analytics
Has featurePersonal templates & reports
Has featureSend later & Reminders
Has featureiPhone mobile app
Has featureTeam template sharing & reporting
Has featureMulti-stage Mail Merge
Has featureSalesforce Integration
Has featureClick-to-Call
Has featureBook a Time

Yesware Integrations

Yesware Competitors

Pro$12per user billed annually. $15/mo per user billed monthly.
Premium$25per user billed annually. $35/user billed monthly.
Enterprize$55per user, billed annually