Yext Reviews

Will Hanrahan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 08, 2020

Very Happy Yext User of 3+ Years

Support Rating

Have been very impressed with the support we receive from Yext. I always feel I am listened to and if I have any problems or concerns they are quickly addressed. I have multiple ways to obtain support, either technical or strategic support, and they are responsive. I couldn't ask for more.
Read Will Hanrahan's full review
August 07, 2020

Yext is worth the investment with 10+ locations.

Support Rating

We are a larger company with 26 locations, so we may receive additional attention. But they are always quick to answer our calls or emails. I rarely need support as the software delivers as promised. I will say their staff thus far has been very knowledgable about Yext and some lesser-known features. For us, they really understand our needs and why I'd be asking for certain solutions.
August 07, 2020

Premier local SEO management software

Support Rating

Support is either a hit or a miss with Yext. Some days, I receive support regarding a question very quickly, but on others, it might take several days for someone to get back to me.
July 29, 2020

Yext, no thank you.

Support Rating

They had zero interest in anything other than collecting payments and closing deals. There was no support and nobody cared that we were paying for something that didn't work. Was so excited to work with them and very much scarred from the actual experience. Difficult to trust that we won't get burned the same way again. Go into everything with your eyes wide open.
July 23, 2020

Yext for Small Businesses - Probably Not the Best Choice

Support Rating

I felt like I was the technical support person sometimes, having to prove that there is indeed an issue. That could have easily been avoided if a minimal effort was given. I would note that a new account manager came on and was much better, but the damage was already done.
Lauren Ericksen | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Great Support, Great Product

Support Rating

I had an issue with getting the optimization link for one of my accounts so I emailed their support team to help resolve the issue. With other companies it tends to take days to resolve anything but Yext's customer service emailed me back right away and resolved my issue before the work day was over.
Read Lauren Ericksen's full review
January 29, 2020

Yext: A Simple Time Saver

Support Rating

The customer support team has been quick to respond any time we have had an issue. They take the time to explain why the issue has come up and what we need to do to solve it. They are always available to answer any question we might have and then follow up to make sure everything is working correctly.
Chandler Elmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 07, 2019

Worth every penny

Support Rating

We have never had an issue with our Yext team or with Yext support. They are resp[onsive, knowledgable and go above and beyond to make sure we are getting the most from the platform. There hasn't been an issue (thus far) where we didn't get it fully resolved within 24 hours.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review

Keyword analysis (4)
Backlink management (2)
SERP ranking tracking (5)
Page grader (3)
Competitive analysis (5)
6.7
Site audit / diagnostics (3)
5.6
Mobile SEO (7)
Global SEO (6)
Multi-domain support (7)
6.2
Integration with web analytics tools (9)

About Yext

Yext headquartered in New York supports many popular brands with listing data centralization and correction, consolidating business information with data quality control, geomapping, and other data reliability features for online search engines.

Yext Technical Details