https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/9g/4L/FA0K31QKDME5.PNGEasy to use, makes it easy to show appreciation to othersCompany-wide props, high-fives, real rewards and kudos. It helps us to socialize and somewhat "gamify" our work. While it's not a daily activity for any one person, there are certainly occasions that remind us to go out of our way and say "thanks" to someone who makes a special effort in their work or their attitude. Having this medium (as well as the reminders that we have the medium) is a good reminder to say what we're thinking.,Socializes positivity. Flexibility in rewards. Gift cards, charity, funny gifts (a hug from the CEO!). Provides a channel to reward folks for a job well done. A $25 Amazon gift card because I picked up some trash in the parking lot? Yes, please!,Navigation could use some tweaks. I regularly struggle find the points redemption page.,8,Direct kudos feel good! Makes me wanna do more good. Publicity appreciation. My boss sees it. I can point him and others to it when review time comes around. Reminds me to thank others just because it's there.YouEarnedIt, you really earned it!YourEarnedIt (YEI) is a platform that our employees use to send recognition to each other. Each month employees get an allotment of "giving gold" that they can use to send to any employee in the company with a thoughtful message telling them how they were appreciated. Employees can redeem the gold they receive for different items that we have set up in a "redemption store" when they choose. Employees can also see what other employees send gold to each other for and they can "High Five" those appreciations to further recognize the employee for their awesome work.,The user interface with YEI is done really well. It is very easy for our employees to navigate from giving gold to redeeming gold. It is easy to add new types of redemptions to the "store" and the redemptions are easy to understand for users. They have a picture and a description with each redemption. YEI also has reports that you can run to see different types of metric like redemptions, giving balance etc. Another cool function of YEI is behavior bonuses. An example of this would be that the company poses a challenge and once you complete the challenge, you can go to YEI and click to redeem the gold given for that challenge.,The ability to create custom reports as admins would be a nice feature. A feature that allows managers of the employees to be loaded into YEI and then they can receive a breakdown of the recognition of their direct reports periodically would be a nice feature. Ways for the employee to create their own reports to see their own receiving and giving metrics.,10,YouEarnedIt has been a great motivator for your employees. Everyone loves feeling appreciated and YEI gives us a platform for peer to peer recognition, so it is not always top down and can be multiple times a day. YEI helps us get to know our peers better because we can read what they are being recognized for. We will then know what they are working on and have a better understanding of the work they put in and all of their efforts. The behavior bonus redemptions have allowed us to stream line rewards for challenges, so they save time for our employees who are administering the challenges.,Hey Taco and Namely,NetSuite, Slack, Expensify, Trello, Culture AmpYEI is a great way to encourage employee rewards and recognition.In my 2 previous organizations, we used YouEarnedIt (YEI) across the entire company (150 and 300+ employees respectively. YEI was a fun system to use and was part of our great culture. It increases the amount of peer recognition given as well as gave broader visibility into kudos from leadership to employees. I think it was welcomed and used so broadly because it's simple, it only takes seconds to reward someone for a job well done.,Fast and easy to use to maximize adoption. Fun, doesn't feel like something you 'have to do'. Great service from YEI to help a company get it implemented and rolled out effectively.,Displaying leaderboards (maybe it does this and I'm just not aware) of top receivers by attribute of why they're getting recognized. Integration with other systems where it could proactively prompt or recommend a good situation to give a reward.,10,I wasn't involved in the purchase so I don't know what YEI costs. I'd recommend building ROI around employee engagement, employee satisfaction and overall culture of the company.,,Slack, Google Drive, GoSpotCheck
YouEarnedIt

YouEarnedIt Reviews

YouEarnedIt
Filter 7 vetted YouEarnedIt reviews and ratings
Joshua Henke profile photo
November 20, 2018

YouEarnedIt Review: "Easy to use, makes it easy to show appreciation to others"

• Socializes positivity.
  • Flexibility in rewards. Gift cards, charity, funny gifts (a hug from the CEO!).
  • Provides a channel to reward folks for a job well done. A $25 Amazon gift card because I picked up some trash in the parking lot? Yes, please!
  • Navigation could use some tweaks. I regularly struggle find the points redemption page.
I can't really think of anywhere it's not well-suited. It does a great job at what I think is its goal: enable and encourage employees to show their appreciation for each other in meaningful ways. As an end-user, it's hard to say if there are other configuration options that would make it even better. I like that I get in, find what I need, and get out without much hassle. Simple(?) concept, simply implemented.
Read Joshua Henke's full review
Lisa Shapiro profile photo
December 14, 2017

User Review: "YouEarnedIt, you really earned it!"

• The user interface with YEI is done really well. It is very easy for our employees to navigate from giving gold to redeeming gold.
  • It is easy to add new types of redemptions to the "store" and the redemptions are easy to understand for users. They have a picture and a description with each redemption.
  • YEI also has reports that you can run to see different types of metric like redemptions, giving balance etc.
  • Another cool function of YEI is behavior bonuses. An example of this would be that the company poses a challenge and once you complete the challenge, you can go to YEI and click to redeem the gold given for that challenge.
  • The ability to create custom reports as admins would be a nice feature.
  • A feature that allows managers of the employees to be loaded into YEI and then they can receive a breakdown of the recognition of their direct reports periodically would be a nice feature.
  • Ways for the employee to create their own reports to see their own receiving and giving metrics.
YouEarnedIt can be great for any company, even if you only have a small budget or no budget to allocate at all to the redemption side, you can use the tool just for your employees to recognize each other by writing thoughtful messages. The messages are the most important part of the YEI process, they will empower your employees to appreciate each other which spurs motivation and a happier work environment.
Read Lisa Shapiro's full review
Cheryl Donahue profile photo
November 06, 2017

YouEarnedIt Review: "YEI is a great way to encourage employee rewards and recognition."

• Fast and easy to use to maximize adoption.
  • Fun, doesn't feel like something you 'have to do'.
  • Great service from YEI to help a company get it implemented and rolled out effectively.
  • Displaying leaderboards (maybe it does this and I'm just not aware) of top receivers by attribute of why they're getting recognized.
  • Integration with other systems where it could proactively prompt or recommend a good situation to give a reward.
YEI is good for any company that encourages employees of all levels to show their gratitude to their co-workers. I can't think of any situation where YEI wouldn't be well received.
Read Cheryl Donahue's full review

YouEarnedIt Scorecard Summary

About YouEarnedIt

YouEarnedIt is a SaaS HR technology platform focused on employee engagement, social incentives, and performance management. The vendor's goal with the platform is to redefine the way companies engage with their employees. By providing tools to connect, reward, reveal and report in real-time, YouEarnedIt consolidates new and existing employee engagement initiatives into one, easy to use mobile platform for teams of all sizes.