Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Yurbi allows us to build customized Dashboards for specific users. Once the initial Dashboard is created, the user themselves have permissions to customize the Dashboard to suit their needs. The flexibility is there for a wide set of users.
- Yurbi product is highly customizable. We looked for a Business Intelligence product for quite some time that could be customized to work with different types of data sets. When we started considering Yurbi, it was evident from the beginning that the product could be customized very quickly to work within our environment and our specific data types.
- The Yurbi product stays a step ahead with the changing market being focused more for the tablet and smart phone user population. As our customers first started to use iPADs and iPhones, it was great to see that an upgraded Yurbi product was readily available for use for the iPAD/iPhone set of users.
- While the Yurbi Developer tool is highly mature, there have been cases where building specific complex reports within Yurbi required extensive support directly from the vendor (and even some Yurbi product customizations). It would be great if the Yurbi Developer tool could be slightly refreshed to make it easier for more non-technical users to build more complex reports within Yurbi.
- Over years of usage of the Yurbi product with growing set of available reports to run for users, it's easy to get unorganized in terms of being able to find the correct report to run. It's highly adviseable if future releases of Yurbi began offering features to organize all reports a little better within the product (including an audit trail of reports that users typically run to make it easier for them to go back to the right reports).
- We heavily use the SMTP configuration within Yurbi to set up auto-email notifications to specific set of users with requested reports. At times, the SMTP service becomes unavailable and Yurbi product is unable to send these emails to the users. Besides not receiving the email, it's easily evident that the SMTP service connection failed. It would be great if future versions of the Yurbi product would alert the user of the failed SMTP connection on initial Yurbi login so the administrator becomes aware of the issue and can take action to resolve the problem.
Yurbi Scorecard Summary
Yurbi is a business intelligence solution that is designed to bridge the gap between business users and intelligent data. It provides the business user with the ability to connect, secure, and collaborate with data to make better business decisions. According to the vendor, Yurbi brings the powerful reporting and analytical capabilities of traditional BI, but takes out the coding jargon – so that people can actually use it themselves.
As a 100% HTML5 application, Yurbi gives users and their team the ability to access metrics and data in real-time via a smartphone, tablet or laptop. According to the vendor, Yurbi’s simple drag and drop interface delivers DIY power to small business owners, executives and every member of their team. No coding is required!
With Yurbi, users get a self-service library and a complete set of real-time dashboards that combine data from multiple sources, so users can create the unique BI experience they and their team need to succeed. Data discovery features allow Yurbi users to “slice and dice” data so they can get the information they need and spot trends that otherwise may have not been recognized. Yurbi also offers enterprise features such as scheduling and notification, enabling users to set the report delivery schedule that works best for their small business or team.
Yurbi's pricing model is simple and predictable. User licenses start at just $495 per year and that includes all the powerful features of our platform. We offer named users, concurrent users, and public view or anonymous report licensing options. We also offer custom/hybrid pricing for vendors looking to OEM Yurbi.
Yurbi Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Yurbi Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|