Zapier Reviews

May 13, 2021
James Crook ☛ Business Coach for Massage Therapists ☚ | TrustRadius Reviewer

• IFTTT
I have only tried IFTTT several years ago and at that time Zapier had a much wider range of integrations available. I’m not aware of there are any competitors that are at the same level.
Read James Crook ☛ Business Coach for Massage Therapists ☚'s full review
May 12, 2021
Omri Friedel - CPA, CA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We started out very quickly with Zapier, and it worked very well for us an organization, and have simply scaled on that specific platform. While we have used and tested some others, we decided at the end to stay with Zapier due to the extent of adoption across the organization, an overall competitive price point and a developing solution that evolved and grew with our needs. In short - we were happy with the product so our comparisons were quick.
Read Omri Friedel - CPA, CA's full review
April 28, 2021
Joanna García | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Zapier has far more integrations with Apps, programs, and other systems. Their use is easier than other and with the templates already set up, you can start in minutes.
Read Joanna García's full review
April 05, 2021
Tsahi Levent-levi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Zapier is the biggest name and game in town. I didn't really go shop elsewhere, and once I started using it, there was no going to others for the things that it does. It was simple enough and inexpensive enough that I just don't have a good incentive to try other solutions out there.
Read Tsahi Levent-levi's full review
May 12, 2021
Mohamed Jemaa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I am currently using Zapier and it became for us a must have tool that make us win a lot of time .
Read Mohamed Jemaa's full review
April 14, 2021

Alternatives Considered

IFTTT is much more open and extensible but doesn't come with nearly the amount of pre-baked integrations and pre-built workflows that Zapier does. When we first used Zapier years ago, IFTTT was more of a hobbyist/tinkerer platform and not primarily aimed at the enterprise space. Since then they have embraced it more directly but the ease and comfort level of Zapier has kept us engaged. Many of our employees also independently use the free account with their personal email to automate personal tasks.
April 07, 2021

Alternatives Considered

We never tried anything else, this was first and we were satisfied because of the great integration that it has with the software that we are using. It is cost-effective and worked immediately so we did not need to search for any other program. It is a great investment for us.
April 06, 2021

Alternatives Considered

Ease of use and user interface.
February 11, 2020
Edgar Romero | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

• Zapier can connect with a lot more applications than Integromat.
  • Connection to apps is simpler and more natural than with Integromat
  • Zapier has more automation calls that you can use to get more automation from the same apps.
Read Edgar Romero's full review
February 18, 2020

Alternatives Considered

I haven't looked up any other competitors. I used Zapier at a previous organization and had a good experience with it, so I just decided to use it again at my current org. Since I've been so happy with it, I haven't found a need to seek out other competitors.
May 26, 2019
Witt Sparks | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

When I added support for Zapier three years ago, as far as I know it was the only system of its kind, and our customers were asking for it by name. So I did not evaluate other options at that time. Zapier continues to be well supported and is evolving, and I don't see a need to support other integration services at this time.
Read Witt Sparks's full review
June 26, 2019
Hector Arritorena | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We didn't evaluate any other IFTTT tools. Having said that, we know there are some competitors. Even Microsoft I think has an IFTTT tool similar to Zapier. Of course, Web Services, SOAP or REST are an alternative to Zapier, even competitors, but they require coding are much more complicated and expensive to deploy.
Read Hector Arritorena's full review
August 19, 2019

Alternatives Considered

Zapier, in my opinion, is more user-friendly than Workato. Their pricing is also much better. I believe Workato's ability to handle complex steps may be superior to Zapier, but not by much. I chose and continue to choose Zapier because of its overall presentation, usability, competitive pricing, and strong support resources.
September 18, 2019

Alternatives Considered

Zapier is a one of a kind product. It's the only SMB product that provides these kinds of integrations. A few other products do similar things (Segment, IFTTT), but those are a little different. Segment is a little more enterprise focused, and IFTTT is a free product for users, not companies.
August 21, 2019

Alternatives Considered

I tried something called Tray.io which was similar to Zapier, but it didn't work as well as the newer Zapier. Tray.io's offering of apps that it worked with wasn't what I needed, and the support wasn't there when I ran into issues. It was a start-up so I'm sure it'll improve.
February 16, 2019
Juan Carlos Molina Castejón | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

By adopting cloud-based tools like Zapier many companies can eliminate the need to invest in expensive IT equipment that is needed to run web applications and extract data from a service, transform it and use it in another. This also reduces the amount of people needed to develop, maintain and support these systems after deployment.
Read Juan Carlos Molina Castejón's full review
January 06, 2019
Malcolm Colman-Shearer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

• IFTTT just doesn't have enough power to be useful for us. It doesn't connect to tools we want to use and doesn't provide the kinds of triggers and actions we need.
  • PieSync is going to be useful for a different kind of workflow, where you need to keep two or more systems in sync (e.g. two CRMs.) It's going to be far more effective than trying to build all the possible Zaps you need to go back and forth keep both systems in sync.
  • We've also looked at tray.io which has more powerful features like branching and looping but isn't as easy to use and has now moved their price point well out of the reach of small businesses.
  • More tools are providing automations natively. eg. Agile CRM, Butler for Trello, Hubspot, but Zapier's breadth of integrations is far more appealing (or at least complementary to those native features) and also centralises all the automation activity in one place, rather than having to track down what setting it is in what app that created that automatic email which has a spelling error in it...
Read Malcolm Colman-Shearer's full review
January 02, 2019
Matthew Gehrman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Microsoft Flow and Automate IO were both alternatives we looked into but fell short of our requirements. From a pricing and ease of use standpoint Automate IO definitely fit the bill but didn't integrate with Salesmate so that was a bust. As for Microsoft Flow it's also an excellent alternative and a very stable platform however it only offers a select amount of integrations ultimately pushing me to go with Zapier.
Read Matthew Gehrman's full review
April 10, 2019
Jeff Osness | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

PieSync is another great bridge between systems, however, Piesynce offers 2-way sync and Zapier only allows you to push data or pull data in one direction at a time. There are times when Zaps are the best way to go and other times you need to keep data in sync.
Read Jeff Osness's full review

Pre-built connectors (85)
9.2
Connector modification (76)
Support for real-time and batch integration (75)
Data quality services (57)
Data security features (57)
Monitoring console (67)

What is Zapier?

Zapier is a platform designed to integrate data between web applications. Zapier automates the communication between apps by relying on “Triggers” within apps to catalyze pre-arranged actions, such as data formatting, and transfers of data between apps. The program featured pre-designed connections for more than 1,500 apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses and features a free version with limited connector complexity and quantities. According to the vendor, Zapier’s user interface was designed with the goal of users being able to establish connections, or “Zaps,” without developer help.

Zapier Video