Zapier Reviews

February 18, 2020

Great product!

Alternatives Considered

I haven't looked up any other competitors. I used Zapier at a previous organization and had a good experience with it, so I just decided to use it again at my current org. Since I've been so happy with it, I haven't found a need to seek out other competitors.
Hector Arritorena | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 26, 2019

Great IFTTT tool to interconnect web apps in a few clics and a couple of hours.

Alternatives Considered

We didn't evaluate any other IFTTT tools. Having said that, we know there are some competitors. Even Microsoft I think has an IFTTT tool similar to Zapier. Of course, Web Services, SOAP or REST are an alternative to Zapier, even competitors, but they require coding are much more complicated and expensive to deploy.
Read Hector Arritorena's full review
August 19, 2019

A great product for automating your daily tasks

Alternatives Considered

Zapier, in my opinion, is more user-friendly than Workato. Their pricing is also much better. I believe Workato's ability to handle complex steps may be superior to Zapier, but not by much. I chose and continue to choose Zapier because of its overall presentation, usability, competitive pricing, and strong support resources.
September 18, 2019

A must-have tool for teams with a fragmented tech stack

Alternatives Considered

Zapier is a one of a kind product. It's the only SMB product that provides these kinds of integrations. A few other products do similar things (Segment, IFTTT), but those are a little different. Segment is a little more enterprise focused, and IFTTT is a free product for users, not companies.
August 21, 2019

A great little orchestrator

Alternatives Considered

I tried something called Tray.io which was similar to Zapier, but it didn't work as well as the newer Zapier. Tray.io's offering of apps that it worked with wasn't what I needed, and the support wasn't there when I ran into issues. It was a start-up so I'm sure it'll improve.
Witt Sparks | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2019

Review of Zapier from the perspective of an App developer

Alternatives Considered

When I added support for Zapier three years ago, as far as I know it was the only system of its kind, and our customers were asking for it by name. So I did not evaluate other options at that time. Zapier continues to be well supported and is evolving, and I don't see a need to support other integration services at this time.
Read Witt Sparks's full review
Juan Carlos Molina Castejón | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 16, 2019

Zapier helps you create more efficient workflows and eliminate tedious tasks.

Alternatives Considered

By adopting cloud-based tools like Zapier many companies can eliminate the need to invest in expensive IT equipment that is needed to run web applications and extract data from a service, transform it and use it in another. This also reduces the amount of people needed to develop, maintain and support these systems after deployment.
Read Juan Carlos Molina Castejón's full review
Malcolm Colman-Shearer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 06, 2019

Zapier makes you happier!

Alternatives Considered

• IFTTT just doesn't have enough power to be useful for us. It doesn't connect to tools we want to use and doesn't provide the kinds of triggers and actions we need.
  • PieSync is going to be useful for a different kind of workflow, where you need to keep two or more systems in sync (e.g. two CRMs.) It's going to be far more effective than trying to build all the possible Zaps you need to go back and forth keep both systems in sync.
  • We've also looked at tray.io which has more powerful features like branching and looping but isn't as easy to use and has now moved their price point well out of the reach of small businesses.
  • More tools are providing automations natively. eg. Agile CRM, Butler for Trello, Hubspot, but Zapier's breadth of integrations is far more appealing (or at least complementary to those native features) and also centralises all the automation activity in one place, rather than having to track down what setting it is in what app that created that automatic email which has a spelling error in it...
Read Malcolm Colman-Shearer's full review
Matthew Gehrman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2019

Saving Money Starts With Automation, Zapier Is The Clear Choice

Alternatives Considered

Microsoft Flow and Automate IO were both alternatives we looked into but fell short of our requirements. From a pricing and ease of use standpoint Automate IO definitely fit the bill but didn't integrate with Salesmate so that was a bust. As for Microsoft Flow it's also an excellent alternative and a very stable platform however it only offers a select amount of integrations ultimately pushing me to go with Zapier.
Read Matthew Gehrman's full review
Jeff Osness | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2019

You get a Zap and you get a Zap and you get a Zap!

Alternatives Considered

PieSync is another great bridge between systems, however, Piesynce offers 2-way sync and Zapier only allows you to push data or pull data in one direction at a time. There are times when Zaps are the best way to go and other times you need to keep data in sync.
Read Jeff Osness's full review
Shawngela Pierce | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

A Good Business Tool for Growing Business

Alternatives Considered

I use both PieSync and Zapier. They are very complimentary, although you have to be careful about making sure they don't conflict with each other. I like that Zapier does have a free version, whereas PieSync only has a free trial. Zapier is particularly useful in moving data around in applications but doesn't do a two-way sync between contacts. This is why I use both.
Read Shawngela Pierce's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2019

Zapier gets the job done (so I don't have to)

Alternatives Considered

They are different in look and feel, I like IFTTT for social media sharing (as an alternative to Edgar) but for logistics, email marketing, and lead acquisition, I prefer Zapier. Actually, I do use both, because I'm a small business I like to take advantage of free help and programs.
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
December 19, 2018

Zapier powers up small businesses with many awesome integrations

Alternatives Considered

HubSpot is more of an 'all-in-one' platform, with many of the tools you'll need for sales and marketing all in one place. It offers workflows, so you can create a HubSpot form, which triggers a HubSpot email when filled out etc.

Zapier offers a much wider array of integrations, which are easier to set up. If you're in the early stages of your business, Zapier is much more cost-effective, scalable and flexes with your needs.
Kai Crow | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2018

A highly valuable business tool for us

Alternatives Considered

Better range of integrations. Easier workflow building.
More B2B focus than IFTTT and faster time from trigger to action.
The Zapier utilities like formatter and data storage also have become a big differentiator for us - they've evolved since we started using but have become highly valuable.
Read Kai Crow's full review
Sean Pomory | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2018

Zapier is an integration machine!

Alternatives Considered

I didn't do as much research beyond Zapier because I was so satisfied with what I saw. Although, I have previously worked with or researched SnapLogic and Informatic. Both were ok, but way too expensive for what we needed in our Marketing department. At a previous position, I worked with SnapLogic and found it to be more cumbersome than Zapier.
Read Sean Pomory's full review
Brett Farr | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 04, 2018

Zapier - The integration king

Alternatives Considered

The only other major alternative we've tried against Zapier is Workato. Workato was great and had a lot of features, but was a bit overkill for what we needed. It was definitely more feature-rich, but it was also 3-4x the price and we didn't really need all the features it offered. Zapier was a great solution for our small business.
Read Brett Farr's full review
Matthew Veil | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2018

Easy to get started with and saves a ton of time

Alternatives Considered

Zapier versus IFTTT, in my opinion Zapier was much easier to get up and running faster without a lot of deep technical background especially with their zap making tool. Other API programs I have looked into had a higher cost, so that also made an impact with trying Zapier. We also looked at hiring outside developers to come in and build them on opensource/build them from scratch and that was too much of a hassle. We haven't looked too much into alternatives because they are such a good price, easy to use and their support is very helpful.
Read Matthew Veil's full review

Pre-built connectors (63)
Connector modification (56)
Support for real-time and batch integration (54)
Data quality services (44)
Data security features (43)
Monitoring console (51)

About Zapier

Zapier is a platform designed to integrate data between web applications. Zapier automates the communication between apps by relying on “Triggers” within apps to catalyze pre-arranged actions, such as data formatting, and transfers of data between apps. The program featured pre-designed connections for more than 1,500 apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses and features a free version with limited connector complexity and quantities. According to the vendor, Zapier’s user interface was designed with the goal of users being able to establish connections, or “Zaps,” without developer help.

Zapier Technical Details