When we take orders, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Pre-built connectors (96)9.090%
- Monitoring console (74)8.282%
- Connector modification (84)8.080%
- Support for real-time and batch integration (85)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zapier, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
If a service already offers a native integration with the other service you need to connect, there is no point in using Zapier, but with tens of thousands of popular software tools out there, it isn't possible for every SaaS to integrate with every other, thus the need for Zapier.
Due to lack of experience with using Zapier in large corporates, I'm not sure if it's well suited for it, but I doubt the right person can't find the right functionality to make it work. It's very easy to use and offers tons of APIs.
You can update your leads in both ways from your automation tool and CRM.
You can connect all your forms to your crm and it is very efficient .
- Highlight key activities in business (new sign ups, missing information, cancellations, key successful events of our users).
- Post key events, as above to Slack or Email.
- Efficient updating of parts of our in-house built applications and many more.
For small little fixes, personal productivity, and notifications/tasks it's a home run.