Score 9.0 out of 10

What is Zapier?

Zapier is an automation platform designed to integrate data between web apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses, with a functional but limited free version of the program.

• Pre-built connectors (96)
  • Monitoring console (74)
  • Connector modification (84)
  • Support for real-time and batch integration (85)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zapier, and make your voice heard!

Starter

Professional

Team

Product Demos

Welcome to Zapier!
00:50

Features

Cloud Data Integration

Cloud data integration software simplifies the task of integrating data from multiple different cloud applications

8.1Avg 8.2

What is Zapier?

Zapier is a platform designed to integrate data between web applications. Zapier automates the communication between apps by relying on “Triggers” within apps to catalyze pre-arranged actions, such as data formatting, and transfers of data between apps. The program featured pre-designed connections for more than 1,500 apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses and features a free version with limited connector complexity and quantities. According to the vendor, Zapier’s user interface was designed with the goal of users being able to establish connections, or “Zaps,” without developer help.

Zapier Video

Welcome to Zapier!

Zapier Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate Pre-built connectors highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Zapier are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Omar Abdelrehim | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zapier across our entire company to automate our recurring tasks as well as any manual task that Zapier supports. The problem that it solved is time lost in entering data into different systems and also time lost due to copying information from one system to another system. This allowed us to keep using our existing systems and connect them which saved us money as compared to moving to an entirely new system that requires deployment and configuration and customization as well as save us time in data entry.
Ramón Carmona Medina | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier is the Swiss Knife every tech company should have. We use it particularly in the marketing department where we implement a lot of growth experiments and marketing automations. Before using Zapier we needed to wait until the developers team had time to implement our proposals, but nowadays we just run MVPs with Zapier for basic backend functions. If the growth or automation MVP is successful we can do 2 things: 1st it can keep running with Zapier, 2nd we ask the developers team to implement the feature that we already know is a successful feature. We use it from simple tasks like activating welcome emails, to almost building a mini CRM for certain apartments just with Zapier.
Mostly used to integrate LMS (talent LMS) with an online store (Shopify) and CRM (Hubspot and salesforce). Enrolls customers who purchase training in an online store in courses and sends purchase data to salesforce. Also used to send custom automated emails to customers based on purchases
Thomas (TC) Riley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier is used for our most simple integrations and specifically for those were configuring for clients. Being in charge of all software/tools means that we’re often required to integrate the platforms we provide with the client's existing tech stack. A majority of these use cases are very simple configurations (I.e. converting a chatbot contact submission to a lead in CRM), which Zapier is perfect for. We are easily able to set the client upon a low-cost Zapier plan, make the simple configuration and know it will work.
Zapier is the perfect, affordable tool for simple integrations and triggers.
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love using Zapier to minimize customer service tasks that I have to do on a daily/weekly basis. It helps save time and money, allowing me to save investments on additional employees. This also gives me more time to accomplish other business tasks and get more work done in the same period of time.
We use Zapier to connect Google Forms to our calendar, create email confirmations and add people to our contact list.
When we take orders, we need to print a form out for our production team, make sure it's in the calendar, and send a confirmation to the customer. Zapier makes this easy and is a great tool to supplement Google Forms.
Bryan McAnulty | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier connects the many tools we use in our business quickly and easily ensuring that our data is easily accessible. Many tools offer native integrations with each other, but there are so many pieces of software that when there isn't a native integration, Zapier comes to the rescue to ensure we can share data back and forth.
Matthew Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used this program to update multiple social media accounts all at once so I only need to make a single post from let’s say Twitter and it has a picture, and it will show up on Facebook and Instagram, and Pinterest without having to go on to each account to duplicate the post.
Our IT team used Zapier to build a connection between some applications we use daily to transfer data between those apps when certain conditions are triggered. And I must say automating certain parts of our workflow like that has saved my team a lot of time and effort. Prior to using Zapier all of that used to be a manual effort so it has freed up a decent chunk of time for our team to focus on other more important items. I also used Zapier in a similar capacity at a previous organization I worked with so I recommended our IT team to explore this and they tell me it was really simple to set it up and deploy it.
Jorge Guevara | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier within the organization is used by different departments for the necessary use by each one.
Sales uses it to manage leads from different landing page platforms or social networks and to send the information to sales CRM.

Development and Systems use it to communicate platforms with each other and send calls via API.

Customer Service uses it for communication with customers when executing some scheduled tasks within the CRM.
We are using Pardot (Salesforce) and there's no way to automagically capture the Lead from FB Lead Form to Pardot hence where Zapier comes in. Not just that, after creating the prospect in Pardot via Zapier, we send the lead an SMS with a Bitlink link to confirm their registration. The link that we send to the lead is unique as aside from the usual UTM Parameter, we also send the Name, Email and Phone number so that when they land on the landing page for registration confirmation, they don't have to re-enter their basic details. We use this to increase our MQL.
Quentin Aisbett | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zapier for our agency and for our clients. From an agency perspective, it allows us to automate a number of workflows that saves us a ton of time. While from a client perspective, we're typically using Zapier to sync the flow of data between different platforms, which ultimately makes us look good.
Zapier is one of my favorite tools! We use it to automate just about everything from sending emails to posting on social media and moving/copying data. It helps us to automate tasks and save us time. Zapier has basically become an extra teammate for us, and at way cheaper cost.
May 13, 2021

One Zap at a Time

We use it primarily for our marketing and advertising team. It connects software so that we can accurately measure the success of campaigns as well as seamlessly connect software for data transfer (i.e. - lead fills out a form and is pushed directly into a CRM).
James Crook ☛ Business Coach for Massage Therapists ☚ | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zapier to connect separate services and databases used for marketing, sales, and CRM.

For example, when running a webinar as a marketing funnel, our funnel software doesn’t integrate directly with our webinar software or our CRM. Luckily Zapie reintegrated with all 3 platforms so it allows us to functionally sign up registrants to our webinars using our designed funnel pages and store their details in our CRM.

We also use Zapier across 20 or more similar scenarios for other marketing funnels where pieces do not connect natively, Eg our WordPress website, WooCommerce purchases, Typeform quizzes, ClickFunnels opt-ins, Asana project tasks, and ActiveCampaign email subscribers. It’s very versatile in how many different services it can connect with that otherwise would not be able to work together easily.
Alon Keren | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm a freelancer working by myself running Facebook ads for lead generation. I have SMB clients that receive the leads I collect. Zapier is being used by myself and I run it by myself, and it's super simple to do so. It automates the process of getting the leads from Facebook to my clients' CRM, streamlining the sales pipeline and creating automation to help them close deals, increase CRs and stay in touch automatically with their clients or unconverted leads.
Juli Colotti M.S | TrustRadius Reviewer
My entire business uses Zapier. It makes everything seamless and automatic. All of my leads go through a zap so they are going into the right system. We also use it for Facebook ads, to make follow up and communication seamless. It solves the problem of chasing leads and the need for instant human contact.
Mohamed Jemaa | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier allows me to intergrate apps and automate my work in a click of a button without having technical knowledge.
This made me more autonomus and helped me improve my productivity.
Zapier is quite easy, powerful, and cost-effective automation solution.
Zapier became a must have tool to our everyday work.
Omri Friedel - CPA, CA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zapier is being used across the entire organization by multiple departments including finance, operations, sales, marketing, product & engineering. Zapier allows us to connect the different systems used across the organization, to transfer relevant data between these systems and enable different actions to be taken. Specifics problems addressed include data visibility, data mobility, workflow efficiency and creation.
Daphna Gall | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zapier to connect our cloud software and automate repetitive tasks. Our whole team uses it, and it makes it possible for our small team to handle a lot of different types of work.
Some of the most common things we do with Zapier include automated notifications to our company Slack for important notifications and new sales leads. We use it a lot to create tasks in Asana for reviewing new leads, partner applications, etc.
Malessa Brisbane | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zapier in our business to help our different apps/systems talk to each other. We were previously manually creating copies of records from one system to the other, copying and pasting data, and, as you can imagine, it was not only time consuming and tedious but error prone. We now use Zapier to move records between systems and keep their info synchronized. It also does things like automatic CRM updates and calendar entries for us.