May 13, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Read James Crook ☛ Business Coach for Massage Therapists ☚'s full review
Pros and Cons
- Connecting software and services that do not connect natively.
- Passing data from one software system to another.
- Using simple logic to trigger automations in specific situations.
- You can only access logic pathways (ie perform different actions based on data received) on higher plans.
- Sometimes when a zap fails it notifies me by email but they get lost in my inbox and I don’t notice.