Zapier Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

February 11, 2020
Edgar Romero | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have used support a couple of times, and I get a quick response within minutes that I have created the service ticket. Support is pretty comprehensive and patient. All of my problems had been resolved
Read Edgar Romero's full review
February 18, 2020

Support Rating

Easy to learn, easy to create for other people (customers or coworkers). Lots of documentation. Used across multiple apps, general standard in the industry makes our team very efficient, has free options which are worthwhile (some free versions give you nothing), and paid options (which offer you exactly what you need!).
October 23, 2019
Jean André Gonzalez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The Zapier documentation is complete, I don't need contact directly with them, all the answers that I needed I found on blogs or in the Zapier's docs. The notification is good, every time I was informed when my plan needs upgrades I did it, or I had to check something in my workflows. All the things were informed in the proper time.
Read Jean André Gonzalez's full review
December 16, 2019

Support Rating

The support staff is well versed and helpful. There are also various support methods including the knowledge base which is useful. For more detailed or in-depth support there is also live chat. Overall I am satisfied with the support received.
August 19, 2019

Support Rating

Most support for Zapier comes in the form of help articles and documentation. If you continue to run into issues while building your zaps, their email support is also very good and available with all paid plans. They reply quickly (always within 24 hours) and are knowledgable and friendly about their product.
August 21, 2019

Support Rating

Support can be dismal, as they don't control the integrations, but they try their best to get you a resolution. They do, however, help if it's something that they can control and are responsive if you submit a ticket. It's great to see that they are trying to improve what they can.
February 28, 2018
David Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Before we purchased Zapier, I contacted support and asked them if Zapier could support my intended workflow (this is actually a selection on their support form - awesome). Within 2 hours, I was contacted by a support team member who seemed sure it would work, but granted me premium access for 2 weeks to try it out for myself. Sure enough, it did!

Ever since then, support has replied rapidly to any problems I have experienced and answered my questions within a few sentences.
Read David Hoffman's full review
March 20, 2017
Josh Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Regardless of how complex my request, Zapier's support has always quickly understood and addressed my issues. They always went above and beyond to help me create the necessary steps in my zaps to make sure I understood everything I needed to, to create my desired zap.
Read Josh Gibson's full review

Pre-built connectors (92)
9.2
Connector modification (81)
Support for real-time and batch integration (80)
Data quality services (62)
Data security features (61)
Monitoring console (70)

What is Zapier?

Zapier is a platform designed to integrate data between web applications. Zapier automates the communication between apps by relying on “Triggers” within apps to catalyze pre-arranged actions, such as data formatting, and transfers of data between apps. The program featured pre-designed connections for more than 1,500 apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses and features a free version with limited connector complexity and quantities. According to the vendor, Zapier’s user interface was designed with the goal of users being able to establish connections, or “Zaps,” without developer help.

Zapier Video