Zapier is an automation platform designed to integrate data between web apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses, with a functional but limited free version of the program.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Bk/m6/I0C49BJ5KX3I.pngA great product for automating your daily tasksZapier is being used by the technology department to assist the whole organization. We use Zapier to automate our social media postings to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others, and also to automate our RSS feeds and comment feeds to individual Slack channels, and to sync data across our marketing and sales platforms.,Large library of apps: Zapier supports most major platforms and softwares. Zapier has a user-friendly design, especially for beginners. Helpful testing features: Zapier allows you to test all automations before going live.,For active Zaps, their error messaging is not great. It would be helpful to have more data on why a zap has failed. When connecting accounts, I wish they would allow you to sign-in separately, instead of using the accounts you are currently signed in on in your browser. Accounts will occasionally disconnect for an unknown reason.,9,Positive: it has saved us time and labor by automatically posting articles to social media. Positive: it has saved us time and labor by automatically syncing data from Mailchimp to Salesforce. Positive: Adding filters to zaps allows us to keep the data clean.,9,9,Workato,Salesforce.com, Constant Contact, UpworkA great little orchestratorI currently use Zapier to connect apps that we currently don't have native connections with. One very useful one connects JIRA with my mailing system. If I put something in a folder, the Zapier connection will automatically create an issue for me.,Quick and easy to set up. Good set of compatible apps. Fairly quick if you are using a paid version.,It does break on occasion. You can't debug issues and sometimes have to recreate your connection. Not enterprise ready.,5,Saves me time in my day-to-day, but is frustrating when it stops working. Overall, has room for improvement.,5,4,,Azure Active Directory, Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server)Zapier really does make you HappierZapier is primarily used for our marketing, but with its seamless Salesforce integration, we've been able to improve our sales efforts by creating leads automatically and tracking them with a low cost automation system. Basically, we use Zapier to link our contact forms on our website (made with WPForms) to our Salesforce Lightning Cloud (lead generation - creates a new lead) and our GetResponse platform (grows newsletter lists, schedules autoresponders, etc).,Integrations: Zapier is nearly idiot proof. Choose your trigger app and your action, connect your accounts, and you can automate thousands of different tasks that save time and money. There are even templates that make it really easy to set up those actions (e.g. a "new lead" template for Salesforce that ensures each lead is being tagged and added appropriately) Notifications: If anything goes wrong with a Zap, you're notified within seconds and can take appropriate action to fix the workflow. Additionally, depending on your subscription, Zaps can be set to automatically re-run after a problem. Pricing: We had looked for a cost-effective way to integrate our contact forms with Salesforce, but there is a growing trend of companies forcing an enterprise-level pricing tier ($250/mo. and up) to grant API access for connections to Salesforce. At $20/month, Zapier is a serious bargain, and I have begun using it for more than just lead capture and creation.,While the templates are incredibly helpful, there are some quirks that new users will have to get used to. For example, when you're linking a contact form or form service to a Salesforce lead, you will need to run a separate test of that contact form with every possible option in order to configure the template. Expect some occasional JSON errors with Salesforce integrations until you can figure out how to get the apps talking to each other effectively. While Zapier provides integrations for 1000s of apps, there's still a good chance that at least one app you want to use isn't included.,10,With Zapier, WPForms and GetResponse, we were able to create a basic salesforce-integrated marketing automation system for less than $50/month, which is, at minimum, $200/month less than our next best option. Leads are captured and registered automatically for our two Salesforce admins, and we have a much more practical means of tracking prospects.,GetResponse, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, Slack, Google Hangouts, Google Analytics, Coinbase, Digium Switchvox,10,No,Before we purchased Zapier, I contacted support and asked them if Zapier could support my intended workflow (this is actually a selection on their support form - awesome). Within 2 hours, I was contacted by a support team member who seemed sure it would work, but granted me premium access for 2 weeks to try it out for myself. Sure enough, it did!A simple way to automate tasks and connect your softwareZapier is being used to automate tasks between different software apps that would otherwise be manual work. The problem it solves is that it saves me a lot of time that I'd otherwise be spending on redundant tasks, and allows me to focus on more important and pressing tasks that I have to do.,Simple UI and UX Lots of integrations with a bunch of apps, including webhooks Makes automation easy by the way of straightforward connections between many of the most popular (and up and coming) apps,The pricing isn't clear on the pricing page, it causes confusion because you have to talk to someone about pricing based on your specs. Other than that, I like Zapier, it's pretty good.,9,I haven't been able to quantify an ROI yet, I see it as a lot of time saved, and that's worth it to me.,,No,10,NoZapier is What Everyone Wants IFTTT to BeZapier is being used at 360º Video Academy as a tool to automate and link apps and services that we'd otherwise need to hire a developer for. It helps us with automating email list sign-ups, purchasing and customer statistics, important notifications, and most importantly, helps us automate things by allowing us to set up zaps to send data from specific capture apps to any other apps Zapier supports. It saves us money by allowing us to set up our own automations with Zapier's simple zap creator, rather than having to hire someone else to do it. Another thing we like about Zapier is being able to tweak things, data, zaps, etc. as our company changes/evolves. We don't need to hire someone every time we need to make a change which would take lots of time (waiting for a developer to have a free enough schedule to help us out,) and saves us lots of money. I can't say enough good about Zapier. If you want to take the vast majority of busy work out of your work day–especially if you're a small team of internet entrepreneurs–Zapier should be your go-to service.,One of the biggest pleasant surprises for me when I began purchasing Zapier was its customer service. It is very literally the same thing as having a skilled developer a mere email away to help you with whatever issues you're facing. If you have a complex zap you're trying to set up, Zapier's staff will friendlily and professionally help quickly and efficiently. It's awesome. Zapier is *constantly* adding new functionality, apps, and services to its repertoire. It's pretty rare that I receive a weekly email digest from Zapier and I'm not greeted with a new feature or app that I can utilize in my business. They're always coming out with new ways to make things easier – and for their monthly fee, it's highly worth it. Zapier's stock-built tools (like filter, wait, date formatting, email parsing, etc.) are really the secret sauce to why Zapier is so incredible, in my opinion. Zapier is so much more then, "if this happens, do that." That is, of course, its core of how things work, but you can dive so much deeper, based on the needs of the automation you have in mind, to accomplish precisely what you need. Zapier is simply magic for those of us who have limited coding knowledge.,I've had some issues dealing with beta apps and integrations, where I've had to log out, log back in, reset certain parameters, etc. so that's been slightly difficult to deal with at times – but I can't even say for sure if it was Zapier's issue, or if it was the beta app's issue.,10,Zapier has allowed me to leave the monotonous tasks up to my zaps and pre-built setup, rather than having to do everything myself. That allows me to focus more of my time on actually improving my online business, not data entry. Zapier has saved me money throughout other various professional services I've paid for to run my business. Within some of those apps, I would've had to pay extra per month to achieve functionality and connectivity that I can already accomplish with Zapier. So, in that sense, it's definitely saved me money.,IFTTT,IFTTT, Calendly, Bitly, Squarespace,10,No,I specifically remember thinking up a certain zap I wanted to accomplish. I wanted to create something that sent me a text message, one per day, at a random time each day, with a photo I'd stored in my Dropbox, and with some text. Seems simple enough, but there wasn't really a super simple way that I could think to do it. When I emailed Zapier's support, I expected to receive a few links to some FAQ articles, but I received multiple, personal messages from one individual who went above and beyond to help me set up my zap and to make it work flawlessly. After this interaction, I became a life-time customer.
Zapier

Zapier Reviews

Zapier

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 5 of 211 Zapier ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
August 19, 2019

A great product for automating your daily tasks

Support

Most support for Zapier comes in the form of help articles and documentation. If you continue to run into issues while building your zaps, their email support is also very good and available with all paid plans. They reply quickly (always within 24 hours) and are knowledgable and friendly about their product.
August 21, 2019

A great little orchestrator

Support

Support can be dismal, as they don't control the integrations, but they try their best to get you a resolution. They do, however, help if it's something that they can control and are responsive if you submit a ticket. It's great to see that they are trying to improve what they can.
David Hoffman profile photo
February 28, 2018

Zapier really does make you Happier

Support

Ever since then, support has replied rapidly to any problems I have experienced and answered my questions within a few sentences.
Read David Hoffman's full review
Josh Gibson profile photo
March 20, 2017

Zapier is What Everyone Wants IFTTT to Be

Support

Regardless of how complex my request, Zapier's support has always quickly understood and addressed my issues. They always went above and beyond to help me create the necessary steps in my zaps to make sure I understood everything I needed to, to create my desired zap.
Read Josh Gibson's full review

Pre-built connectors (60)
Connector modification (52)
Support for real-time and batch integration (50)
Data quality services (40)
Data security features (40)
Monitoring console (48)

About Zapier

Zapier is a platform designed to integrate data between web applications. Zapier automates the communication between apps by relying on “Triggers” within apps to catalyze pre-arranged actions, such as data formatting, and transfers of data between apps. The program featured pre-designed connections for more than 1,500 apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses and features a free version with limited connector complexity and quantities. According to the vendor, Zapier’s user interface was designed with the goal of users being able to establish connections, or “Zaps,” without developer help.

Zapier Technical Details