Reviews (1-3 of 3)
June 08, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
We mainly use Zarget for A/B testing. Currently we only have a couple of users. Zarget is really useful for running web tests of different versions in order to find the best performers.
- Ease of use - you really don't need much of a prior knowledge of testing to get started with Zarget.
- Fast setup and integrations - we were ready to go within a day. Same goes for integrations. All you need is a permission from an account owner and webmaster to place the code within the source code of the website.
- Good support - very responsive when something goes wrong.
- Page editor is sometimes a bit confusing. Seems to get stuck during the setup process and needs refreshing.
- I've heard others say that it's quite basic compared to other tools like optimizely so that's probably going to be a downside for us once we get more advanced with testing.
- For some reason my manager can never actually load Zarget on his computer! We have no idea why this happens but it could be that Zarget is not that compatible with all computer systems.
Read this authenticated review
Zarget is well suited for web testing. The A/B test function is simple yet effective. The tool is also really good for heat maps. Even easier and quicker than A/B testing and so insightful! Goal funnels are also great with Zarget but we use GA functionality for that.
April 29, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We use Zarget to optimize our website. We were operating in the dark with a bunch of assumptions based on past experience about what works in the website. Though gut feeling worked pretty well, we were still lacking some accurate numbers to take informed decisions. We tried a bunch of tools, but somehow they didn't find adoption within due to various reasons - ease of use mainly. We are now seeing a clear tremendous increase in number of signups after having run a few experiments in Zarget.
- Ease of use. While editing design of pages, you don't have to go back and forth with the web team as you can do it yourself without zero coding knowledge. This has increased throughput for the team.
- The team is extremely accessible, knowledgeable and most importantly helpful.
- None so far.
Read Sathyanarain 'Narain' Muralidharan's full review
If you're looking for a simple tool to do A/B testing, split URL testing and heatmaps, Zarget works perfectly well.
September 12, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Zarget is being used as a heatmap and traffic identification tool primarily for the marketing team at NeoCertified. It helps us better understand how our audience is visiting, navigating, and taking action on our website, which allows us to optimize specific landing pages and page content for our visitors. This theoretically helps improve conversions.
- Zarget is a dynamic platform, meaning the URL doesn't need to be reloaded after updates and changes have been made, as it displays live page results.
- It is an easy to use platform and is quite intuitive.
- Zarget allows you to see hot spots and click rates on active pages.
- Zarget could break down information and reporting a bit better.
- Zarget could add video traffic of each user to their platform.
Read this authenticated review
Zarget is perfect for marketing teams to see how visitor traffic is interacting with the content on a page.
Zarget Scorecard Summary
Zarget is an all-in-one website optimization tool offering A/B testing, heat maps, funnel analysis, and split URL testing. With its Chrome plugin, Zarget allows users to create experiments from the comfort of their own browser. Zarget lets users bypass login screens, and get real time reports as well.
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Zarget Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zarget Technical Details