https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1H/QD/8FRA7KT1E1Z3.pngZedo stepped in and saved the dayI managed all digital operations for NewBay Media and needed some ad operations/campaign management help. We were replacing our current vendor and I needed someone who had offshore support (for cost-savings) and someone local in NYC for customer service needs if we had questions about campaign set ups or any other questions. Zedo was used by my two campaign managers and they found the process very easy to adopt with excellent communication. Beyond campaign management, Zedo also had the ability to create rich media ad units which we could then provide to advertisers for a fee. It was a great way for our internal sales team to offer additional services to their clients and increase our revenue.,Campaign set up in our ad server at the time, 27/7 Real Media's OAS platform. Post-campaign reporting. Our main point of contact, I believe her name was Nafisa, was extremely friendly and became an extension of the team. She really was fun to work with and professional.,They had their own ad server and there were regular efforts to get us to move to that ad server which was not industry standard at the time. We already an agreement in place with OAS and also used DFP via agency access but they pushed to use this server and it was not something I really needed to keep discussing with them.,8,At the beginning of the month, we had a crush of new campaigns to launch and they stepped up their game to get this accomplished. Also, reporting was done very quickly with a lot of insight into campaign optimization.,,B2B
Zedo

Zedo Reviews

Zedo
Filter 4 vetted Zedo reviews and ratings
Joseph Ferrick profile photo
October 30, 2015

User Review: "Zedo stepped in and saved the day"

• Campaign set up in our ad server at the time, 27/7 Real Media's OAS platform.
  • Post-campaign reporting.
  • Our main point of contact, I believe her name was Nafisa, was extremely friendly and became an extension of the team. She really was fun to work with and professional.
  • They had their own ad server and there were regular efforts to get us to move to that ad server which was not industry standard at the time. We already an agreement in place with OAS and also used DFP via agency access but they pushed to use this server and it was not something I really needed to keep discussing with them.
The vendor needs to fit the client so the reason I worked with them was that they were not too big or too small for our organization. Also, they were more likely to adapt to our workflow which is great as some vendors in this space wanted us to conform to their processes, which was not wanted.
Read Joseph Ferrick's full review

Zedo Scorecard Summary

Ad campaign creation (1)
Ad deployment (1)
Display advertising (1)
Ad dashboards (1)
Ad performance reports (1)
Ad conversion tracking (1)
Cross-channel ad management (1)
Ad forecasting and optimization (1)