Zedo

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zedo, and make your voice heard!

Subscription

Starting Price Per Month

What is Zedo?

Zedo Competitors

Zedo Technical Details

Joseph Ferrick | TrustRadius Reviewer
I managed all digital operations for NewBay Media and needed some ad operations/campaign management help. We were replacing our current vendor and I needed someone who had offshore support (for cost-savings) and someone local in NYC for customer service needs if we had questions about campaign set ups or any other questions. Zedo was used by my two campaign managers and they found the process very easy to adopt with excellent communication. Beyond campaign management, Zedo also had the ability to create rich media ad units which we could then provide to advertisers for a fee. It was a great way for our internal sales team to offer additional services to their clients and increase our revenue.
  • Campaign set up in our ad server at the time, 27/7 Real Media's OAS platform.
  • Post-campaign reporting.
  • Our main point of contact, I believe her name was Nafisa, was extremely friendly and became an extension of the team. She really was fun to work with and professional.
  • They had their own ad server and there were regular efforts to get us to move to that ad server which was not industry standard at the time. We already an agreement in place with OAS and also used DFP via agency access but they pushed to use this server and it was not something I really needed to keep discussing with them.
The vendor needs to fit the client so the reason I worked with them was that they were not too big or too small for our organization. Also, they were more likely to adapt to our workflow which is great as some vendors in this space wanted us to conform to their processes, which was not wanted.