Yikes, run from Zendesk

May 30, 2022
Terrible. Runaway as fast as you can. This company is a scam. They provide terrible support, charge an outrageous prices, and hold your …

Unacceptable customer support

October 27, 2021
Zendesk support has been incredibly bad [in my experience] or let's call it impossible. I have tried to contact them around 20 times and …

• Ticket creation and submission (89)
  • Ticket response (88)
  • Email support (85)
  • Organize and prioritize service tickets (88)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zendesk Support Suite, and make your voice heard!

Support Team (Foundational Support Only)

Suite Team

Suite Growth

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zendesk.com/product/pricing

Incident and problem management

Self Help Community

Multi-Channel Help

6.7

What is Zendesk Support Suite?

The Zendesk Support suite is a cloud-based customer support software built for better customer relationships. Designed to improve customer satisfaction and to support customers on any channel: text SMS, web, mobile app, phone, email, social media. The vendor states more than 200,000 companies such as Uber, Groupon, Box, Airbnb, and Slack are using Zendesk to lower their support costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Zendesk offers a full suite of products to meet customer needs ranging from help desk software to live chat to knowledge base management.

Zendesk Support Suite Features

• Supported: Email support
  • Supported: Help Desk CRM integration

Zendesk Support Suite Videos

Zendesk Videos
This software unboxing dives into Zendesk, a platform for support, sales, customer relationship management, and more. As we demo the product, we rate Zendesk on its usability, interface, installation, customer support, and more. While not a full tutorial, if you're considering...
TrustRadius takes an objective look at the pricing plans, marketed top features as well as what users consider to be the best features and limitations.

Zendesk Support Suite Integrations

Zendesk Support Suite Competitors

Zendesk Support Suite Technical Details

Supported Countries160+
Supported Languages60+

Freshdesk, HappyFox Help Desk, and HelpSpot are common alternatives for Zendesk Support Suite.

Reviewers rate Ticket creation and submission highest, with a score of 8.2.

The most common users of Zendesk Support Suite are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Channing Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started in the company with Zendesk Support Suite already, so experience with it was an easy learning curve. Freshservice is just as good as well. The GUI interface is friendly to look at and easy on the eyes. When you're in support and [staring] at the screen all day, literally eye comfort is very important.
Wolf-Ekkehard Hindrichs | TrustRadius Reviewer
I prefer Zendesk, though I find engineers are often in Jira. Zendesk is, in my opinion, far easier to navigate, but that might just be my personal preference and comfort with the application. Both maintain a history/record of who and what, but I think Zendesk is more intuitive, and I like that I can interface directly from the email with it.
Zendesk is an absolute joke. Do not be fooled by their account reps, you will not get support and unless you have someone on payroll dedicated to solely dealing with this janky platform, you will be pulling your hair out. Even then, they make even the most simple task complicated. Run away fast.
We used Zendesk Support Suite for adding Customer Community to increase customer engagement and decrease company support costs by decreasing customer support executives. Zendesk is a great platform for community development and information circulation. It offers a lot of predefined structures which help us to organize our categories+topics+posts in a proper structure.
Zendesk is a fantastic tool and functions well up against Salesforce. Salesforce is a household name but once teams get their hands on the Zendesk CRM platform it can function at a higher level. I like the integrations. The system looks nice and is easy to use. There aren't a ton of updates that make it tricky to use. Overall it's a very solid platform.
Zendesk Support Suite might be pricey but the cost definitely outweighs numerous benefits. Other platforms focus solely on the customer but what our organization likes about Zendesk is that it not only aims to provide a great experience for the customer, it also keeps in view the actual agents working on the tickets. The design of the agent workspace is well thought out that agents spend less time looking for tickets to work on and instead can focus on resolving issues of the customers.
Servicenow is a very expensive ticket system, and Zendesk follows up better for price, simplicity, and configuration wise. We switched from ServiceNow because it does not deliver many opportunities for our business and employees. We really like using Zendesk for a daily driver, and it helps us get better customers.

Zendesk offers an all-in-one solution and great analytics to analyze the ticketing in the company.

Zendesk seems to be more customizable than others and it seemed to be the best option for the price paid. It's secure and stable which is what we needed in the company.

Emily Mok | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zendesk Support Suite turns huge volumes of support data into opportunities, leads, and market insights on its own and helps users leverage this data to nurture long-term relationships with their customers. It integrates with popular CRM solutions like Zoho CRM and HubSpot Service Hub so that the data collected in Zendesk is consolidated and used to develop marketing campaigns.
I haven't used any others personally or professionally but my company did look into all options before purchasing the suite. I'm not sure what all was looked at but I know it came down to the features we needed and the price of the software suite. From a user perspective we had all the features we needed and could implement most of what we wanted.
While using Desk.com we were only able to use one client per account. We migrated over to Zendesk Suites so we could have an unlimited amount of clients in one portal. This has been a game-changer for our company. While Desk.com had great reporting and capabilities for tags, categories, etc, it didn't meet our expectations because we were not able to have more than one account in the same portal.
Zendesk has a more simple and modern look and feel while ServiceNow seems less intuitive and more antiquated. Zendesk has a better UI and sleeker design. Zendesk fits our company's needs, serving both the external and internal customer.
Adam McCracken | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not used any other support software, but also evaluated FreshDesk. For our needs at the time, Zendesk was more polished and had the ability to support multiple websites in a single instance, while allowing customization for each brand separately. That was crucial to us, and is why we went with Enterprise.
Peter Vadelnieks | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zendesk is the gold standard and Salesforce is lightyears behind. It is such an inferior product and it's only being used because SF ropes/tricks people into using it because their sales organization is already using SF. Zendesk is so easy to use and Salesforce requires hiring someone whose sole purpose is to maintain Salesforce, this is the opposite of what Zendesk does.
Alicia Barevich, bCRE, bCEE | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't really personally used any other systems, but I have been a heavy end-user of some others, where I have logged into the portal to track my tickets. That said, I can't really compare ease of use for the back end, since issues I've encountered in other systems could just as easily been an issue with staffing/training at the company.
Zendesk is used in conjunction with ConnectWise Manage to communicate to us in our ticketing system. Zendesk has more features than Spiceworks, and I believe the increased cost justifies itself. The ability for our users to text in to the ticketing system makes it easy to communicate when they do not have access to their email.