Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Ticket creation and submission (89)8.282%
- Ticket response (88)7.979%
- Email support (85)7.676%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (88)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zendesk Support Suite, and make your voice heard!
Support Team (Foundational Support Only)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: IVR
- Supported: Call scripting
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
- Jira Software
- Qualtrics CoreXM
- Google Hangouts (Classic)
- Nutshell CRM
- RingCentral MVP
- Zoho Assist
- Zoho Books
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Stella Connect
- by Medallia
- Google Play Reviews
- Issue Ticketing
- Feature Requests
- Task Requests
- Save money in using one portal and paying for one portal
- Better communication within the company
- Better customer experience
- Responding to feedback from users (ticket handling)
- Integration into our bug tracking software to keep both the user and our development team on issues that are pending. This also allows us to close ticket once we push updates that address these issue on our service. Closing the loop from submission to closure is key.
- Extensibility with Add on apps and the Apps Framework for adding in and building custom tools inside of Zendesk, mostly for agents.
- API for automating Zendesk.
- IT Desktop Support
- Project Support
- IT Change Management
- Customer support
- Case escalation
- Ticket management
- Online ticketing system on which our customers can sign-up, log a ticket and get FAQs and other docs.
- Used to support a large client base using our salesforce-based volunteer management application "HandsOn Connect"
- We use Zendesk to manage our inbound customer service inquiries. We have 80 markets and a national market. Often times, due to user error, tickets are sent to the wrong market. With Zendesk, we can quickly assign the ticket to the right market or simply handle it with a Macro.
- Answering customers clients via the knowledgebase
- Having repeat questions captured, for quicker response times
- Incorporating MACROS
- Online product support – submission and resolution of support requests via online tickets. We use it in lieu of Salesforce.com cases (our CRM) which is used as the product support system by the other product group at our company.
- Client self-service via forums, community. We use it in lieu of Lithium, which again is used by the other product group at our company.
- Client submitted feature requests. We use it in lieu of Salesforce.com Ideas, which is used by the other product group at our company.
- IT helpdesk.
- To address customer inquiries, problems, and escalations.
- Observe why customers are contacting us by using tags as a mandatory field to update when addressing a ticket.
- Agent performance analytics.
- Automation of support tickets/requests.
- Tracking support.
- Reporting on Support.
- We use the API to integrate our core app with Zendesk so that tickets are created automatically when we see actionable conditions in our app.
- We have subject teams that have their own views and lanes for support.
- We use the API to report on performance and other action items.
- Loss of work.
- Time Tracking.
- Project Tracking.
- The break or loss of communication between multiple departments.
- Help desk
- Knowledge base
- It's used solely for customer service management and some light internal task queueing
- With the combination of easy communication from end-users and self-service (help center) I have cut our response time to <24hrs, and first reply time to <5hrs.
- Zendesk allows companies to manage the flow of customer service and support inquires and makes sure that incidents get attention until resolution.
- The Forums feature allows companies to build a knowledge base of content that is forward facing and searchable, allowing customers to proactively answer their questions on their own. This feature can also be used to help train employees and co-workers on support/customer service related chalenges and procedures.
- Automations & Triggers can be used to manage workflow of tickets and send relevant auto responses to customers who've asked questions.
- User Communication - Provide multiple avenues for users to interact with our product for reasons of support, feature requests, and general questions.
- The main goal is customer service – to maximize customer satisfaction to the greatest extent possible. After any intervention with customers, by phone, email or via a ticket, we send out a short survey asking if they are satisfied with the response they received. Before we started using Zendesk, our metrics were terrible. Zendesk allowed us to tweak our processes and focus on the right things so that now the customer satisfaction metric is around 90%