Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Ticket creation and submission (89)7.979%
- Ticket response (88)7.676%
- Email support (85)7.373%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (88)7.070%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zendesk Support Suite, and make your voice heard!
Support Team (Foundational Support Only)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: IVR
- Supported: Call scripting
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
- Jira Software
- Qualtrics CoreXM
- Google Hangouts (Classic)
- Nutshell CRM
- RingCentral MVP
- Zoho Assist
- Zoho Books
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Falcon.io now part of brandwatch
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Stella Connect
- by Medallia
- Google Play Reviews
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- End-user lead time of answering issues improved by 80%
- Group contact
- Fast support SLA
- Besides our actual application, Zendesk is quite literally the most customer-facing application for our business. Customers feel engaged and have transparency.
- negative ROI due to lack of functionality
- all of their widgets are not integrated
- most hodge podge setup
- It has very positive impact on ROI as it increase customer engagements.
- It helps customers to resolve there queries faster so they use more of the product.
- It helps building trust with the company.
- Zendesk has improved the efficiency of CS team significantly compared to how we were operating with customers.
- We can now collect metrics into how quickly effectively we're managing communications with clients which helps expose areas of improvement.
- It is terrible and we have no support from Zendesk
- Horrendous in my experience
- Still, we don't know because we can't use it and nobody is helping us.
- Faster Close Won Sales.
- Retention of Customers.
- Assimilation of internal/external communication with clients.
- It has helped us organize our support team
- It has reduced errors and miscommunication with customers and between agents
- It has cut down our response time
- It allowed us not to miss client's messages that come through Facebook or Instagram
- Correct/actual CSAT from customers
- Availability of reports (automated)
- Short learning curve for agents
- No impact yet as we are unable yo use it
- It makes our employees work efficient
- It makes them work faster
- It has loads of opportunities
- Improved ticket opening experience, saving time to look for the correct person.
- Increased solved issues.
- Analyze ticket response.
- This has dramatically improved the employee's experience when needing support. To be able to chat, call, email, and self-service have been a game-changer for employee internal support.
- All HR support teams have the ability to provide support and track tickets for their respective teams, a dramatic improvement over using just email.
- Help center is now the main go-to place to find information everything related to HR.
- It allowed our support team to be fast and effective.
- Gives clear insight into support time for other departments.
- Allowed users to quickly access our Support team via email while reducing phone interactions.
- Customers are able to resolve issues at their own pace.
- Offering personalized experience for each customer.
- The robust out-of-the-box tools help agents and internal teams do their best work.
- Since we are a global company, it has helped secure sales when we are not available, as we get people answers to purchase in an organized fashion.
- It helps one person deal with CX and warranty issues globally and remotely in our company.
- It has helped us better fix site issues to increase sales.
- It was a low-cost CRM solution for us.
- It helped us gain a SOC certification.
- It gives customers value since it's easy to use and track.
- It involves more manual work to automate some things but once they're set up it's great.
- Able to add multiple functions for one client in one platform (email, chat, SMS).
- Expensive for clients joining suites with us instead of signing up for a $19 service themselves.
- Time management at its finest everything in one portal.
- Internal collaboration and notes within tickets has cut down on internal phonecalls
- We are able to keep better track of consistent requests or issues
- We do lose track of things occassionally, once ticket numbers reach a certain point, searching on them can be difficult.
- We are able to respond to all customer needs in a timely manner
- We are able to coach CSR's in their responses through all response channels
- Despite the cost, ZenDesk has become the heartbeat of our company- so the ROI is extensively always growing. As we get more clients, we don't need to increase our ZenDesk costs.
- We had to spend massive amounts of time customizing the system to work properly for us, including managing custom fields, and triggers. A lot of that could have been simplified if ZenDesk allowed for variables in triggers. In the end though, doing this work has increased our actual work time since we could trigger all the non-essential tickets.