Zendesk Support Suite Reviews

April 07, 2021

Support Rating

We rarely need to contact their support team, but when we do they are responsive. However there have been notable times when communication between myself and the support rep was challenging despite me providing clear explanation of the issue, screenshots, and a thorough explanation of the goal we hope to achieve. It took several back and forth attempt, on a few occasions, to get resolution on an otherwise simple request.
October 01, 2020
Robin Reinhardt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Often slow to respond, and do not follow up in a timely manner when cost reduction is requested. Specifically, they don't push to get things completed before the end of the billing cycle, and don't credit back when they lag between cycles.
Read Robin Reinhardt's full review
October 06, 2020

Support Rating

Zendesk pushes customers to help each other and wouldn't answer any questions.
August 04, 2020

Support Rating

For some reason we couldn’t cancel service in the portal like everyone else but when we reached out to our account exec they said that too bad we had to pay thousands to renew an extra year based on a shady practice in their MSA. It’s just a terrible service. Stay away.
February 20, 2020

Support Rating

I have never worked directly with Zendesk support, but when I have asked the people in my organization who do, they have always gotten back to me quickly with solutions to my questions/problems. When I have requested features be adjusted in Zendesk by the managing user, these changes are made quickly, even when I know the managing user does not know the answer off the top of her head. This tells me that she is able to get the answers she needs to solve the issue promptly.
October 24, 2019
Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Zendesk offers quite a lot of different solutions when these are brought together a brilliant ticketing system comes into place which can complete and resolve communication gaps and can be accessed from a phone as well. I use Zendesk from my mobile too and it works similarly on a desktop.
Read Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR's full review
September 24, 2019
Omer Yaqoob | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Zendesk runs smoothly without any lags or downtime. However, whenever we have any questions regarding its operations, the customer support team is always right around the corner with the answers.
Read Omer Yaqoob's full review
October 30, 2019

Support Rating

I remember having a couple of issues in the past and I know that they have been addressed immediately. As for timing on those tickets really important for us to get our customers back, I do not remember having delays on the Zendesk side if we had any "fire drill" situation.
September 21, 2017
Kevin Pearce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Every time I contacted them they were not only very responsive and knowledgable, but always seemed to have a positive upbeat attitude. It probably helps that we did not have significant service outages or sev 1 level issues, but even my lower severity issues were quickly answered. And the positive and upbeat attitude really made things feel comfortable.
Read Kevin Pearce's full review
May 11, 2015
Douglas Mauro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We opened a ticket around reporting and got a timely response. Didn't get the answer we wanted but they were very helpful.
Read Douglas Mauro's full review
October 10, 2013
Shane Swor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The tools at your disposal with this system are limited to how much you set limits yourself. It ties to every social media platform, your website, provides live chat, video capture, knowledge base to allow customers to help themselves before/while contacting you. As far as customer service, it's fast, and allows you to provide quality customer service.
Read Shane Swor's full review
October 02, 2013
Colby Wood | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I had a developer get on the phone with me, and help me with MY CODE that i was working on to help my company improve our work flow with Zendesk.
Read Colby Wood's full review
September 22, 2013
Rob Sherman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

One of my associates spent considerable time trying to get the Salesforce integration to work and had real difficulty. He expressed a lot of frustration with the way the integration was working (or rather not working). I don't believe he ever got someone on the phone to really help him work out the problems for a smooth integration. Since this was new for us, it was easier to just shift gears into a Desk.com implementation.
Read Rob Sherman's full review
September 22, 2013
James Weatherly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Zendesk's support team responds quickly, and always links to relevant help articles. They always follow up to make sure I received great support.
Read James Weatherly's full review
May 20, 2013
Chase Sheaffer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have contacted Zenesk a couple times for support - one to report a bug (that has since been resolved) and one to ask questions about some support process best practices. Great and thorough responses every time.
Read Chase Sheaffer's full review

Organize and prioritize service tickets (79)
Expert directory (49)
Subscription-based notifications (60)
6.5
ITSM collaboration and documentation (55)
Ticket creation and submission (80)
Ticket response (79)
External knowledge base (66)
Internal knowledge base (62)
Customer portal (65)
IVR (28)
Social integration (45)
Email support (77)
Help Desk CRM integration (57)

What is Zendesk Support Suite?

The Zendesk Support suite is a cloud-based customer support software built for better customer relationships. Designed to improve customer satisfaction and to support customers on any channel: text SMS, web, mobile app, phone, email, social media. The vendor states more than 200,000 companies such as Uber, Groupon, Box, Airbnb, and Slack are using Zendesk to lower their support costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Zendesk offers a full suite of products to meet customer needs ranging from help desk software to live chat to knowledge base management.

Zendesk Support Suite Features

Incident and problem management Features

Has featureOrganize and prioritize service tickets
Has featureExpert directory
Has featureSubscription-based notifications
Has featureITSM collaboration and documentation
Has featureTicket creation and submission
Has featureTicket response

Suite Team$49.00per agent/month billed annually
Suite Growth$79.00per agent/month billed annually
Suite Professional$99.00per agent/month billed annually
Suite Enterprise$150.00per agent/month billed annually
Additional Enterprise-Ready Plans, starting at...$215.00per agent/month billed annually
Support Team (Foundational Support Only)$19.00per agent/month billed annually