ZeroBounce

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZeroBounce, and make your voice heard!

Email Validation

per month

What is ZeroBounce?

ZeroBounce is an email list validator that removes all invalid email addresses to prevent bounces and preserve your sender reputation, from the company of the same name in Boca Raton.

ZeroBounce Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of ZeroBounce are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

I use ZeroBounce to verify the email addresses of current customers and the email addresses that I get from my prospecting processes. I make sure that the email address is valid so that I am not wasting my time sending emails to people who aren't within that org, company, or agency anymore. I also use it to help support the 3 other salespeople that I work with. It is extremely easy to use and the UX/UI of the page is great! The only thing I don't like about it is having to sign in on a daily basis, due to inactivity when I am not working.
Gene Massey | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZeroBounce is now our only email verification company. We use massive email campaigns to help our clients promote their crowdfunded offerings and drive traffic to their investment page. Our clients provide us with their email lists that are often old and outdated, so they need to be cleaned of dead emails. One thing that ESP's HATE is a list that contains bad emails. Before we used ZeroBounce we once had an account suspended because it contained too many emails that were no longer good. We learned our lesson, and now we deliver exceptionally clean lists to our ESP.
Valie Robbins | TrustRadius Reviewer
We develop databases of potential decisionmakers for sales/marketing departments who are implementing Account-Based Marketing. Because these databases are an integral part of their sales and marketing campaigns it is critical that they are as close to being 100% accurate as possible. Particularly critical are the e-mail addresses, as e-mails are the primary method our clients stay in constant communication with their prospects. Companies who demonstrate high bounce rates or spam are greylisted which means their e-mails to their customers don't get delivered and end up in the spam folder. My reputation depends on us creating databases that our clients depend on. We use ZeroBounce to make sure we deliver quality databases 100% of the time.