Zerto is one of our primary tools for Disaster Recovery. We tier all of our virtual servers via priority, all of which are prioritized …
High-value virtual servers are replicated from our primary production data center to our secondary fail-over data center. In effect, this …
We mainly use Zerto as migration from our customer's on-premises data center (which could be their own or a competitor's data center), but …
Its real-time replication and worry-free DR solution is the reason we decided to use and retain this product. This makes our …
We use Zerto for disaster recovery and site replication between our primary and DR datacenters. We are able to recover our virtual servers …
We are using Zerto for disaster recovery across the entire organization. With it, we are able to minimize downtime by making sure that we …
We use Zerto for real-time replication of our production Hyper V virtual environment. It is a crucial part of our disaster recovery …
We use Zerto to failover our VMware environment from one data center to another. It's being used for the VMs that need to be part of our …
Zerto is being used to provide failover protection for our critical production servers. There have been some instances where we had to use …
Our company has been using Zerto successfully for a little over 6 years. Zerto is used to backup VMs hosting our own developed secure …
We use Zerto to replicate our On-prem VMware datacenter to Azure for DR purposes. We have also used it plenty to consolidate our data …
Shortly after starting at my company the CTO called a meeting with all of IT and told us that the company had not passed DR testing in 3 …
Zerto has provided us with an RPO that no other product could provide. We use it for backup and DR for our most critical systems that …
Zerto is currently performing our DR processes across the corporation. Over 100 VM servers are being protected including multiple user …
My organization is currently using Zerto for our offsite DR location. We previously used CloudEndure which was purchased by AWS and lost …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zerto, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, aims to enable customers to run an always-on business by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of on-premises and cloud applications. Zerto’s cloud data management and protection platform is designed to eliminate the risks and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption across private, public, and hybrid deployments. The software-only platform uses continuous data protection at scale to converge disaster recovery, backup, and data mobility. Zerto boasts users among over 9,500 customers globally. with offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and more than 350 managed service providers.
- Supported: BC/DR for vSphere & Hyper-V
- Supported: Hypervisor-based replication
- Supported: Installable in minutes at any scale
- Supported: Scalable to 5000 VMs
- Supported: Software-only
- Supported: Upgrade in-place in minutes
- Supported: No hypervisor version lock-in
- Supported: Management redundancy
- Supported: Always-on, block-level & no scheduling
- Supported: Storage agnostic VM-level replication
- Supported: RPO = seconds with no snapshots
- Supported: No protected VM performance impact
- Supported: Rewind to increments in seconds
- Supported: Multi-VM consistency groupings
- Supported: One-To-Many simultaneous replication
- Supported: Cross-hypervisor replication
- Supported: vMotion & svMotion support
- Supported: Built-in WAN compression
- Supported: Bandwidth throtting and QOS
- Supported: Dynamic & compressed journaling
- Supported: SQL & Oracle Temp DB optimization
- Supported: Automatically protect new VMs
- Supported: Recover sites, apps, VMs & files
- Supported: Recover to thousands of points in time
- Supported: RTO = minutes with boot ordering
- Supported: Cross-hypervisor VM conversion
- Supported: Automated failover & boot ordering
- Supported: No snapshots on recovery VM
- Supported: Failback with reverse protection
- Supported: Non-disruptive failover testing
- Supported: Automatic re-IP, re-MAC of VMs
- Supported: Recovery reports for compliance
- Supported: REST API with automation examples
- Supported: DRaaS to over 350 Zerto Cloud Providers
- Supported: Replicate to and from Azure with RPOs in seconds
- Supported: Replicate to AWS with RPOs in seconds
- Supported: Multi-tenancy & traffic isolation
- Supported: vCloud Director Integration
- Supported: Self-service portals & role based access
- Supported: Mobile app and Analytics SaaS monitoring
- Supported: Multi-site management interface
Complete VM Protection with Zerto in 90 seconds
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||70%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, All Virtual Machines your Hypervisor supports|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Middle East, Europe, North America, Central America and the Carribbean, South America, Australia and Oceania|
|Supported Languages||English, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Spanish|
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of Zerto are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- RPO and RTO are excellent
- Affords us all the DR capabilities with super fast restorative features
- Customized platform allows us to scale our server infrastructure with no downtime
- More peace of mind [than] hard ROI
- Failover testing ability is key for proving DR plans
- Not suited for VMs with very high rate of change
- It reduces a lot of the time spent planning and executing VM migrations between data centers
- Very positive overall
- We love the real-time protection
- ROI speaks for itself
- Great support - based in America with knowledgeable staff
- Great ROI, very positive for our business.
- The cost of downtime makes Zerto worth it, we have been able to restore VMs in seconds instead of hours with other solutions.
- Per VM pricing is a big plus, no need to waste $$ on VMs we don't need to protect.
- Zerto allows for very easy DR testing.
- It adds a level of security and protection to production environments.
- It covers some audit compliance requirements.
- Makes failover of hundreds of VMs very easy.
- Gave us the ability to provide near-zero RPO with a small infrastructure and a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
- The ROI could be better with adjusted pricing for purchase and renewals.
- Continuous replication takes the guess out of doing backups and recoveries.
- It is easy to setup and manage!
- Piece of mind for DR situation. Used once during initial setup to get our domain back online after a crypto event (before we fully had [a] chance to set everything up).
- Fairly transparent to performance. Just does it thing and works.
- Negative: During outage window takes a long time to catch up on sync.
- Operations [have] forgotten how long DR testing used to take, they take for granted that testing each year can be accomplished in hours instead of days!
- Best RPO we have ever had.
- Provides the best built in tools to run DR test without affecting production.
- One button push for test environment cleanup.
- Lower RPO numbers of less than 10 sec.
- Zerto has allowed us to have a low RTO without a huge price tag.
- Moving from Cloudendure to Zerto has actually lowered our year-to-year cost due to the initial investment in the Zerto licenses.
- DR and CyberSecurity recovery can be done in minutes or a few hours via Zerto, as opposed to days with backup/recovery.
- DR testing and recovery can be done anytime in an isolated environment to test recoverability and functionality.
- Zerto licensing is very affordable to protect critical business functions.
- On-prem to cloud migrations are very quick and easy to perform.
- Zerto is like having the best possible insurance ... it just works, and often provides the backups taken overnight that are key in recovering data/work between overnight backups.
- Zerto easily enabled the move of primary datacenters by allowing easy failover to a secondary site, and failback to the primary site.
- Zerto has consistently performed as expected, assuring management of our ability to recover our most critical servers in a timely fashion.
- The cost of Zerto per VM is on par with other solutions, but much easier to use!
- Zerto has become a critical component of our recovery process.
- Zerto support has been good when our engineers have an issue that they are unable to resolve themselves.
- Zerto improved our RPO from ~1hr down to usually less than 10 seconds.
- The ROI is improved by better utilizing our Disaster Recovery hardware and location.
- Piece of mind since we haven't experienced any real disasters
- Business Impact for us was the Fiber channel replication will allow getting off NFS onto more fast reliable FC storage.
- Seamless failover for D/R.
- Positive Impact on RTO/RPO 40 % Improvement.
- Positive Impact on Ability to Perform DR Testing.
- Positive Impact on Cloud Migration Projects, On time/ On Budget.
- Decreased our overall RTO for Disaster Recover.
- Provided a mechanism for non-disruptive replication validation for protected machines.
- Can be expensive to do large amounts of servers.
- Compared to previous method of server restoration, the time needed is significantly less and much quicker.