What is Zinrelo?
Zinrelo (now including the capabilities of the former ShopSocially) is presented by the vendor as a modern-day, loyalty rewards platform that maximizes repeat sales and per-customer revenue through 360-degree customer engagement, data sciences and machine learning. Zinrelo unlocks customer loyalty...
It is Wonderful Working with Zinrelo
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Zinrelo?
Zinrelo (now including the capabilities of the former ShopSocially) is presented by the vendor as a modern-day, loyalty rewards platform that maximizes repeat sales and per-customer revenue through 360-degree customer engagement, data sciences and machine learning. Zinrelo unlocks customer loyalty across multiple dimensions including transactional, social, referral, engagement, behavioral and emotional loyalty.
1. Data Sciences Approach
- Zinrelo's data sciences team analyzes past purchase data to deliver a fitting rewards program optimized for the user's business.
2. Machine Learning for User Segmentation and Targeting
- Machine learning techniques are used to segment loyalty members into actionable clusters.
- Targeted loyalty campaigns such as tier upgrades, bonus points, double points, and other point’s incentives can be run against actionable segments to derive revenue.
3. White Glove Service
- White glove service to guide clients through the launch process.
- Quarterly Business Reviews are conducted to analyze performance and review success plans.
- Zinrelo boasts 5-star reviews on all major review sites for support
4. Blazing-fast Enterprise Grade Platform
- Zinrelo claims to be the fastest platform available.
- The vendor boasts thousands of businesses as users, and serves over 100 million loyalty members.
5. World’s Most Secure Rewards Program
- Vulnerability Assessments conducted regularly
- Supported: 360 Degree Customer Engagement
- Supported: Built-in Referral Program
- Supported: Reward Tiers
- Supported: Powerful Marketing Promotions Engine
- Supported: Fully Customizable & Fully Brandable Member Dashboard
- Supported: Omni-Channel Program Implementation
- Supported: Flexible Rewards
- Supported: Automated Email Notifications
- Supported: Detailed Reports with Downloads
- Supported: 100 Currencies Supported Including USD, EUR
- Supported: Multi-language Support within a Single Loyalty Program
- Mozu UNPUBLISHED
- NetSuite ERP
- Shopify Plus
- Magento Commerce
- part of Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Bazaar Voice
Zinrelo Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, China, India, Germany, Malaysia, Brazil, France and many more|
Zinrelo Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Easy to on-board, easy to use, does what it claims.
- After on-boarding is complete Zinrelo generally functions without the need for human intervention.
- Zinrelo keeps a record of every rewards transaction. With this, there is never a need to wonder how or why reward points were added or subtracted from a customer account.
- Zinrelo customer service was extremely helpful and responsive on the few occasions I needed their assistance.
- Though perfectly functional, Zinrelo’s interface seems slightly dated and could use a visual update.
- Zinrelo should develop direct integrations with BigCommerce and NetSuite, so all Zinrelo account management can be handled within those platforms.
- Zinrelo should allow for custom reasons for the addition of points. Sometimes the the established reasons do not address the situation, and the flexibility to add custom reasons with reduce or eliminate the need to add notes to transactions.
Because Zinrelo was not appropriate for our B2B relationships, direct integration with our e-commerce platforms would have allowed us to restrict its use to only eligible customers via the e-commerce customer type.
- Reward flexibility.
- Increased customer retention.
- Increased average order value.
It is Wonderful Working with Zinrelo
- Customer service is fantastic.
- They are always asking for feedback, so that they can understand what is working well for us, and what isn't working well.
- They are pro-active and frequently offer suggestions to us, for promotions that they think would be worthwhile, and help us to keep shoppers coming back.
- We wish that double points promotions worked seamlessly though our API that is tied in with our Netsuite account. We have to award bonus points with a csv import if we run a promotion, and we have to wait until our return period has passed. Zinrelo is in the process of fixing this for us to that it will work through the API, however. :)
- Zinrelo does not use our time zone. It is about 5 hours off from our time, so it makes it a little more difficult when you look at the back end data, and would also affect the cut of times for promotions run through Zinrelo.
- When we get returns though Paypal, we have to manually remove the points from the customer account. Zinrelo is looking into fixing this for us, because their customer service is so great!
- Zinrelo lets us customize the number of points earned, and the cutoffs for earning a reward.
- It offers nice reminders for customers, to let them know when they are close to earning a reward, or have rewards in their account to spend.
- We are able to control when points expire.
- We get wonderful feedback from our customers, regarding the program, so we definitely think it was worth the investment.