- No learning curve. It's easy to get in and start using right away.
- Invoicing is easy to set up and track.
- Regular improvements to the product and great customer service.
- Not quite as full featured yet as Quickbooks but still does what it needs to.
I love the fact that I can set up and send an invoice in a few minutes, pulling in existing products and services (complete with description). The addition of a time tracker was unexpected and very appreciated! I use it to keep track of the hours spent on certain projects with those clients that prefer hourly payment over per-project pricing. ZipBooks also allows for past hours tracked that are unpaid to be automatically pulled into a new or an existing invoice, making it super simple to make sure everything is included in an invoice before sending it off. The invoices are simple, clean, beautiful and there is an "include PDF" option when sending out the invoice to clients (for those that prefer to print out and save their invoices). The customer support is phenomenal -- the support staff is friendly and helpful.
It's still a relatively new software, and I was one of the early adopters, so there were a few minor bugs and quirks in the past. The good thing is, most of the bugs are squashed, and the roadmap for the future of the app looks very bright!
ZipBooks primary benefit for me is that it saves me TIME. I don't need to spend 15-20 minutes fiddling around with layout, service descriptions, tax and email settings to get an invoice to the right person. On top of that, the invoices are simple, clean and beautiful, holding to the same high quality of my brand.
- Invoicing is particularly easy-to-use, quick, clean and beautiful. GREAT for branding.
- The time tracker was unexpected, but very useful and integrates well with the invoicing. Leads to quick invoicing every time.
- Customer support is phenomenal -- the support staff is friendly and helpful.
- Although they are a new company, they are definitely on the right track!
- I recommend this software to clients, colleagues, and friends alike, mostly for it quick and beautiful invoicing.
- They do what they can to live up to their name! It doesn't take very long to get set up, or very long to create a complete invoice and send it to the right person.
- I was an early adopter, and with this company and software being relatively new, I got to see a few minor bugs and quirks over the last year. The good thing is, most of the bugs are squashed, and the future is bright for this startup!
- Three are three main strengths to zipbooks, number one for us is the inclusiveness yet simplicity.
- Number two and a very strong point with Zipbooks is the quick ease of customer support.
- The third point that sells us on Zipbooks is its price point for the service.
- There is some difficulty with a need to learn the use of the menus, they are not open and click, at the moment, the user needs to open the menu then using the pad keys scroll down and use enter to select from the drop-down menu. A mouse does not work.
- The user experience is easily the best I have seen with any invoicing software.
- They create clean, professional invoice templates.
- They make setting up and managing projects easy.
- Add support for alternative payment through ZipBooks
The upcoming mobile app and the web app both work together in a seamlessly simple way.
- Beautiful P&L
- Tax compatible with my CPA
- so easy to use and intuitive... no need to reference the Help docs.
ZipBooks Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ZipBooks is an accounting software solution. Users can track expenses, manage their team, send recurring invoices and manage projects.
ZipBooks Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||%|
ZipBooks Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ZipBooks Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|