We use Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) to send any documents to clients, vendors, and external users. Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) is so easy to understand, even our less tech-savy users understand how to access the documents. We also use Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) to track when documents have been viewed and to put expiration dates on emails. This gives us peace of mind when sharing sensitive information because we can even set a password on the document, so we know for sure that the information is protected. As a cybersecurity company, we are always concerned with information protection and compliance with CMMC guidelines.
- Easy to send to anyone with an email address
- Ability to put a password protecting the email and documents
- Options to block forwarding, replies, or downloading of documents
- The platform could look like and behave more like an email box
- Maybe having a way to integrate with Outlook/Microsoft email so you can email from one platform
- The invitation email could be tailored to match the look and logo of the company
Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) is well suited for people or companies that are constantly having to share or request sensitive information with/from customers: ACH, credit card info, financial info, etc. I think every finance department should use Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip). Also, every small business should use it because small businesses are so vulnerable to being hacked, and Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) can protect you and your customers. However, Zix Secure File Sharing (DeliverySlip) would not be the easiest replacement to your regular email. If there were a way to integrate both, ] it would be amazing. But for now, you have to treat it as a supplemental email address.