Zobrio - Excellent sales, service and support for Abila MIP Fund AccountingProduct deployment and configuration Training Customer support / Help desk,We had an aging, outdated financial and human resources system that required replacement. Zobrio provided us with a cost-effective, modern system that covered our financial and HR requirements as well as a few other features like a digital time clock. They took the time to get to know what our needs were and delivered an integrated system that surpassed our expectations.,They are very, very competent. They know the systems they support very well...down to the small details of what they can do and what they can't. Very personalized service and I know my support rep by first name. Even though we purchased a system that was a prepacked solution, I feel they did a great job of tailoring the experience to us. They learned our workflow and was able to adjust it to fit how we operate. Most vendors seem to operate in reverse and you as the customer has to do all the adjusting. Very timely support on any issues we've had and they have always made sure those issues are resolved. I like to do the installs to learn the system and they've always been there to guide me through them. Very upfront with what their systems can and can't do. You will have a very realistic expectations of the system you are getting in advanced of purchase. Zobrio found a solution that was well below other systems were looking at and helped us navigate features and options to get what we wanted yet not overspend on things we wouldn't need. They spent time going over the pros/cons of features and whether to migrate old data or not.,It's tough to come up with any cons for them. I'm going to have to nitpick to do so. My only gripe is they installed the software on a very small portion of the drive (for better performance) which would fill up when you would do too many backups but even then they helped me resolve that issue. We integrated NAS backups and they provided me with the code to initiate the backup and delete the old files off the server to keep it lean. So they even fix my only complaint.,10,They did a great job on the demo and took the time to find out about our business and how we operate. I never felt like they wasted our time and were very upfront with what their system could do and not do. They did a great job of helping us with our costs and stay within where we felt like we needed to be on our budget.,10,Abila MIP Fund Accounting,Abila MIP Fund Accounting,I wouldn't have changed anything. We couldn't be happier with choosing Zobrio as they offer outstanding personalized service. They get to know your business and do their best to tailor the experience to meet the needs of your company. They make the system work for you verses you trying to work for the system.,ArcGIS, Cisco Meraki MX Firewalls, VMware ESXi, Microsoft Exchange, Google Drive
Zobrio

Zobrio Reviews

Zobrio
Filter 1 vetted Zobrio reviews and ratings
Wesley Bond profile photo
November 10, 2017

Review: "Zobrio - Excellent sales, service and support for Abila MIP Fund Accounting"

• They are very, very competent. They know the systems they support very well...down to the small details of what they can do and what they can't.
  • Very personalized service and I know my support rep by first name.
  • Even though we purchased a system that was a prepacked solution, I feel they did a great job of tailoring the experience to us. They learned our workflow and was able to adjust it to fit how we operate. Most vendors seem to operate in reverse and you as the customer has to do all the adjusting.
  • Very timely support on any issues we've had and they have always made sure those issues are resolved. I like to do the installs to learn the system and they've always been there to guide me through them.
  • Very upfront with what their systems can and can't do. You will have a very realistic expectations of the system you are getting in advanced of purchase.
  • Zobrio found a solution that was well below other systems were looking at and helped us navigate features and options to get what we wanted yet not overspend on things we wouldn't need. They spent time going over the pros/cons of features and whether to migrate old data or not.
  • It's tough to come up with any cons for them. I'm going to have to nitpick to do so. My only gripe is they installed the software on a very small portion of the drive (for better performance) which would fill up when you would do too many backups but even then they helped me resolve that issue. We integrated NAS backups and they provided me with the code to initiate the backup and delete the old files off the server to keep it lean. So they even fix my only complaint.
They seem well suited for small to large businesses but I can't speak to whether they can handle enterprise level projects. They used a small but very knowledgeable team to do our install and instead of dealing with a call center we have a dedicated technical representative (kudos Andrew). So from our experience it would be difficult to judge whether they handle enterprise level solutions. You would have to contact them and they would be very upfront with what they can do.
Read Wesley Bond's full review

Zobrio Scorecard Summary

About Zobrio

Zobrio is a government and nonprofit focused financial software and IT provider.

Zobrio Supported Products