Customizable dashboards (89)
Report sharing and collaboration (92)
Drill-down analysis (87)
Formatting capabilities (91)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Zoho Analytics is a self-service BI and analytics platform that enables users to analyze their business data and create insightful reports and dashboards to drive informed decision-making. The recent launch of Zoho Analytics 5.0 adds a data preparation tool.
It helps users create and share reports with no IT help, and is presented as a fit for enterprises because it exceeds all their data cleaning and analytics requirements on a single platform.
Zoho Analytics and DataPrep can be purchased as individual apps to supplement other systems, or together as a complete, natively integrated platform. Individually, Analytics provides a broad range of analytics and reporting capabilities, while DataPrep provides all the tools necessary to streamline the data preparation process in a large organization.
About Zoho's comprehensive Analytics platform:
Zoho DataPrep: An augmented self-service data preparation and pipeline service . Connects, models, cleanses, transforms, and enriches data for analytics.
Upload any data: Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files), or add data directly using the spreadsheet-like interface.
Push data from any application: Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases.
Analyze data visually: Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with a drag-and-drop interface.
Use a range of reporting components: Use a variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build reports and dashboards.
Analyze data collaboratively: Develop reports together with colleagues. Share with each other for better decision-making.
Embed reports anywhere: Embed reports and dashboards across websites, blogs and applications for wider consumption.
Query with SQL: Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL queries written in any database dialect/syntax.
Experience a highly secure platform: Zoho Analytics is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Enhanced augmented analytics: Zia insights, conversational analytics, forecasting models, and what-if analysis.
Data stories: Create presentations through slideshows and portals
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: ETL Capability
- Supported: ETL Scheduler
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Mobile Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: REST API
- Supported: iFrames
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho CRM
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium)
- Google Drive
- Dropbox Business
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Recruit
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Survey
- HubSpot CRM
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Zoho Desk
- Teamwork Desk module
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
- Zoho People
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- formerly SurveyGizmo
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Salesforce CRM
- Zoho Docs
- Zoho BugTracker
- ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian|
Lots of other sources can be used well, getting them all to talk to each other is possible, but takes a knowledge in deluge or ability to hire someone with knowledge to work around more complex issues.
Less appropriate: when there is a low amount of data it is hard to produce valuable reports. The import delay can cause issues when providing insight to an IT/business process.