About Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports) is a self-service BI and analytics platform that promises to help users easily analyze their business data, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision-making. It is designed to help users to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes, with no IT help.
According to the vendor, with Zoho Analytics, users can:
- Upload any data - Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files). Or add data directly using the 'spreadsheet-like' interface.
- Push data from any application - Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases.
- Analyze data visually - Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with drag-and-drop interface.
- Use a range of reporting components - Use a variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build reports and dashboards.
- Analyze data collaboratively - Develop reports together with colleagues. Share with each other for better decision making.
- Embed reports anywhere - Embed their reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- Query with SQL - Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL Queries written in any database dialect/syntax.
- Experience a highly secure platform - Zoho Analytics is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Zoho Analytics Screenshots
Zoho Analytics Integrations
, Zoho CRM
, Google Analytics
, Google Analytics Premium
, Google Drive
, Dropbox Business
, QuickBooks Online
, Zoho Projects
, Zoho Books
, Zoho Recruit
, Zoho Campaigns
, Zoho Survey
, Alchemer, formerly SurveyGizmo
, HubSpot CRM
, Teamwork Projects
, Zoho Desk
, Teamwork Desk
, Bing Ads
, Zoho People
, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Microsoft OneDrive, Salesforce CRM, Zoho Docs, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Zoho BugTracker, ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus
Zoho Analytics Competitors
Zoho Analytics Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Professional||$30||per user per month billed annually|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Basic||$25||0.5M rows, 2 users|
|Standard||$50||1M rows, 5 users|
|Premium||$125||5M rows, 15 users|
|Enterprise||$495||50M rows, 50 users|
There is a 10% discount for all plans if subscribed yearly. Customers can buy add-on rows and users, in addition to the plans listed above.
Zoho Analytics Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Zoho Analytics Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Analytics Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems: ||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages: ||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian|