Zoho Assist is a multi-operating tool that allows remote access services to be successfully conducted in our business. Besides, Zoho …
Zoho Assist is a top notch application for remote support, where we use it to easily access our customers' machines, and solve a problem …
It is being used by all employees to connect from home to their onsite computer. We have a few programs that are not in the cloud and can …
Zoho Assist is an effective application that allows us access to the clients' machines remotely, for the purpose of training, or even …
We have deployed across several departments and we use Zoho Assist primarily for remote access and control. With Zoho Assist, it is easy …
Zoho Assist is currently being used only by the system administrator to provide a second option for remote assistance, in order to be able …
We use Zoho Assist to remotely access customer's machines for troubleshooting and training. We remotely access our internal workforce's …
Zoho Assist is used to allow administrators to remotely manage client PCs and servers. It's also used by users to log into their …
Zoho Assist is a tool used by all company support and infrastructure teams to answer and resolve technical calls involving the corporate …
We use Zoho Assist in our technical support department and it addresses our main needs. Much of the available software focuses on …
Currently we use Zoho Assist for remoting into client desktops/machines to troubleshoot issues or questions regarding our cloud software. …
Looking for an alternative for support or remote help, we started to try this software and it really seemed quite complete. In many cases …
My company has used Zoho Assist to help use gather marketing campaign data. It's just being used by the marketing department. It addresses …
Screen sharing (12)
Over-the-Internet remote session (13)
Instant message (13)
File transfer (12)
Remote Support - Standard
per technician/per month
Unattended Access - Standard
25 unattended computers/per month
Remote Support - Professional
per technician/per month
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/assist/pricing.html
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Zoho Assist is a one-stop solution for remote support, screen sharing and remote access that helps users access remote desktop of customers or share screen and manage unattended computers easily. The vendor describes the solution as the industry's most secure, reliable and affordable software. Requires no prior installation. Cross-platform support available. Works across devices. Supports major web-proxies and firewalls.
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Remote management of servers & workstations
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Annotations
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Bulgarian, Swedish, Japanese, Korean|
Frequently Asked Questions
Zoho Assist from Zoho Corporation is a remote administration tool for SMBs and outsourced IT.
Reviewers rate Initiate remote control from mobile highest, with a score of 9.8.
The most common users of Zoho Assist are from Mid-size Companies and the Hospital & Health Care industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Zoho Assist has the diagnostic support remotely handled.
- Surveys are easily done with Zoho Assist.
- Functioning in all systems and devices.
- Recording of remote sessions.
- Zoho Assist lacks knowledge base.
- No social media connection and integration.
- Performance metrics are not included.
- Zoho Assist operates across all devices
- The tool supports all departments, without discrimination.
- Zoho Assist makes the transfer of files a simple and elaborate process.
- Through instant messaging, Zoho Assist foster[s] collaboration
- Zoho Assist demands a perfect internet link.
- Significant delays on remote access.
- Not compatible with various devices like iPads, making it hard to remotely access them.
- File transfer.
- Technician and group setup.
- Sync with other Zoho products fairly easily.
- Support takes a while to communicate or answer.
- Connection issues; screen doesn't display properly.
- Updates sometimes do not go thru properly causing us to remove/reinstall.
- Zoho Assist interface is wonderful and intuitive.
- Easily connects without big problems.
- We use Zoho Assist to navigate and follow up on many monitors.
- Transferring files through the app is easy and secure.
- Sometimes there are delays, which may take longer before they get resolved.
- The software required constant internet, where a blink can mess the system up.
- Sometimes remote calls fail to connect effectively.
- Zoho Assist is very secure in that to access or control another computer, one must have an authentication code
- The software offers features that makes it better control and access other devices remotely, thereby saving time and reducing unnecessary noises in the office/work environment
- Using Zoho Assist is easy and one need not be an IT expert to understand and use the software
- The user interface is amazing as well
- Zoho Assist is not pricey like the competitors
- Sometimes Zoho Assist lags more when the network is slow or when one of the PCs connected is slow
- The themes are lacking
- Support is not the most reliable--they could do better
- Connects quickly
- Easy to organize
- Options to remotely restart or shutdown machines
- Confusing to add other users
- Confusing to set up privileges for users
- Needs its own app
- Fast connection
- Easy to use interface
- Navigate multiple monitors
- Transfer files securely and quickly
- Wake on LAN is very unreliable.
- Zoho Assist service will stop workstations automatically sleeping (unless overridden) - this was done deliberately by their development team as they aware (and unable to fix) their issues with WOL.
- Support is terrible - very quick response initially - but it can take weeks to get any actual support or solution. I currently have outstanding tickets over 2 months old with no response.
- File transfer clunky, slow and inconsistent.
- Clients often show offline when actually available and online.
- Copy/paste inconsistent (clipboard).
- Initially slow to connect to clients.
- Flexibility to solve calls without leaving the chair.
- Organization of software installed on computers.
- It always depends on a good internet link.
- Some delays in remote access.
- Supports varied platforms and devices
- Pricing for services
- Plans offer additional features and users as you grow
- Not always easy for client to download
- Unable to control certain devices so it becomes a screen share platform on iPads and other devices
- More instructions on the client end so they can figure out when the program won't open due to permissions. We can't see their screen at this point so difficult to walk them through
- Easy startup on client's end.
- Minimal permissions to enable sessions / not intrusive security-wise.
- Seamless control of client's machine.
- More functionality to adjust screenshare settings if client has multiple monitors.
- Making it a no-download for the client.
- Able to easily record sessions and document it back to Zoho CRM (integrations).
- Remote assistance
- Remotely view a mobile device for guided assistance
- Unattended access. This one is a very powerful feature.
- Invitation link for start a session make it more easy to start.
- They can improve the appearance of the software a bit. I understand that the simpler and lighter is better.
- There are some small errors in software translation. This can confuse customers a little.
- The professional plan should have more unattended computers.
- Interface is clean and easy to use.
- The graphs and charts and helpful to use.
- The statistics that Zoho introduces to our team are great.
- A little hard to set up.
- Cluttered at times, depending on which screen you're on.
- Would want more freelance capabilities.