Reviews (1-14 of 14)
- Ease of use
- Very easy rollout to the entire team
- Streamlined expense reporting
- Integrating invoicing with the CRM
- Mobile app is a little clunky, especially when processing receipts.
- CRM data flow can be slow sometimes.
- Integration with other finance apps, not the greatest.
- Connecting with banks for expenses.
- Printing checks - they only offer one vendor and they are expensive compared to QuickBook alternatives.
- Their interface for bids - retainers and applying them against income could be improved, but once you know how it's easy.
- Their recurring fees don't seem to always work the way I'd want. But overall they work.
- The projects feature is what we use a lot it helps setting up projects as well as tracking expenses and bills for the whole project. The budgeting feature is very developed, allowing you to budget by total project cost, total project hours, hours per task, or hours per staff.
- Customer Estimates and Invoices are very easy to setup and send directly from the app (it also has a very nice and customizable reminder option).
- Stock and pricing listings is very intuitive and easy and makes it a very helpful and time saving feature.
- Bank reconciliation and Financial reporting are very developed and make it easy to share information with bookeepers and accounting specialists.
- Bank synchronisation is not available for Moroccan banks (our company operates mainly with Moroccan banks) but i'm sure it will come soon the software is updated very frequently.
- More customizations features.
- A more developed mobile app.
- It has a great UI, application is easy to use, lightweight and fast
- Their customization is great, you can edit purchase/invoice/bill templates, add new custom data, and other things.
- It offers features for every process you'll need inside an organization, plus multiple features to add custom things so you can adapt Zoho Books to your internal workflow.
- Their support is not good, sometimes they only reply with documentation pages and most of them don't know how to do advanced things.
- Their API is great but when you want to do advanced stuff there's no way to do some things.
Overall, it is what we swear by and use on a daily basis.
- Zoho Books invoicing and receipting features are second to none. We find it easy to quickly invoice clients and add items to their bills and also for our own receipting internally.
- The accounting features are great for our accounting team to be able to see where we are financially and how the business is doing.
- The ability to add contacts and run a mini CRM channel with clients within Zoho is invaluable. Since we use this in conjunction with our other CRM channels, it helps to have a centralized place to follow up and see through a sales funnel.
- Zoho Books allows us to take payments from clients around the globe a feature we didn't have when we used another accounting system.
- The pricing for Zoho Books is fairly reasonable for an SME organization which is a great for us as it pays itself back many times over every month.
- Invoicing can be a problem if you make a mistake on an invoice, only an administrator can correct this. While it is a good feature overall, we feel that it hinders us especially since a huge part of our business is invoicing.
- Zoho Books doesn't connect automatically to our banking accounts which makes for a lot of manual work when applying for payments. It works well with online payments but not with offline payments.
- While great for accountants, Banking and Reports does not give a full view or offer the best overview of company cash flow for administrators and managers.
- The mobile Android app needs a design overhaul. Compared to its iOS counterpart, it lacks good design and functionality
It works as a one-man operation or a small team. For larger teams, it would depend on how much information needs to be input on a daily basis.
Zoho has allowed us to have one system to work out of, and not have to constantly go back and forth between different systems that don't talk to each other.
- The ZOHO System does a great job of utilizing one system for everything.
- Zoho Books has a great auto billing feature that will charge your customer on a recurring schedule.
- Tech Support is always the greatest
- Zoho does a lot and can seem to be a little overwhelming
- Tracking project timesheets
- Allowing clients to view past and current invoices
- Review our financial performance through the use of dashboards & reports
- Complexity of reporting can make it difficult to find the report you need
- Entering mileage can be a bit complicated
- Attaching receipts to keep track of expenses would be easier if it could connect to our bank account more readily
- Simple set up
- Good integration with third-party apps
- Sales and support team seem to be very well trained and dedicated to truly helping you make the right choices for your business
- Currently no direct importing from Zoho Books. I'd recommend they do this as Zoho is likely to lose as many customers as they get if they continue to offer such inconsistent support
- Automated a/p payment reminders.
- Remote access by my accountant.
- Integrated electronic client payment without having to post those payments as paid as it's done automatically.
- Ease of set up and use.
- No budgeting.
- Additional banking integration for accepting client payments.
- Better integration with CRM so that Quotes/Estimates, Sales Orders, and Purchase Orders could be entered in either module and appear in the other without having to be input twice.
- The dashboard gives a lovely overview of all things finance. Its a great at-a-glace way to track your financial health and waves.
- Recurring invoices. 'Nuff said. Before discovering this feature, I dreaded the monthly invoices. This feature has cut my invoicing time in half. Maybe even more. Fantastic!
- Timesheets from Zoho Projects can also be integrated into the invoicing process. Which cuts back on the website switching and transering of information. Its all in one place here!
- A faster, cleaner interface would be great. The ability to quickly edit client info without being taken to a new page would speed up the process.
- Lets you get what you want done, easy to find what you are looking for.
- Intuitive, the program gets to know you!
- People can be trained on it in your office.
- This software brings everything to one place, it can get overwhelming.
- Program has a lot of required fields if you don't have a piece of the puzzle it is hard to save what you do have.
- You really have to know how to get what you want out of the program or else you will be missing out on a lot.
- Excellent performance with low bandwidth requirement.
- Easy to use and learn - we did not have to spent hours figuring it out. It is very intuitive.
- Sync bank accounts! Excellent feature which saved us a lot of time.
- One fee, unlimited access. Better than some "cheaper" competition with hidden costs.
- The cost is still on the high-side. If you just want to track your expenses and do not have a large turn-over an Excel spreadsheet might do.
- Occasionally had problems logging in, but that seems to have improved.
- Does not integrated with many third party applications.
Zoho Books Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Books
Zoho Books is an accounting solution that is designed to help small businesses manage their finances. This solution includes dashboards and a wide variety of reports. Business users can automate tasks and set up custom workflows.
The vendor offers a 14 day free trial.
Zoho Books Screenshots
Zoho Books Integrations
Zoho Books Competitors
Zoho Books is available for both monthly and yearly plans. Users who sign up for the annual plan get two months off (Basic - $90, Standard - $190, Professional - $290)
Zoho Books Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Books Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Global edition|
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Netherlands, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish|